RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, There's Kids Now! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:35 AM
Kalin smiles at Derek, gently rubbing his thumb over the other's thigh, more a loving touch than one meant to tease. He looks at Demi, "Oh, thank you, pumpkin. I take very good care of it. I'll wave teach you how to have beautiful hair." He leans down, letting her touch his hair if she wanted.

Local Time:
Kalin smiles at her, sitting down and lifting her onto his lap, "Daddy buys it all for me. He'll get stuff for you too when you need it." He picks up a brush, gently holding her hair and brushing the ends.

"Do you like makeup? I know you're young to be wearing it, but do you like the way it looks?"

Local Time:
"Now, I did do some shopping after we found out we were getting a girl. I didn't tell Daddy because it's gotta be a surprise." He stands her off his lap, moving to a pile of bags, digging through them to pull out a dress. Nothing to fancy, just a simple frock with a subtle flower pattern.

"Now, I don't know what you like, so if you don't like the dress, I also got a nice shirt and a skirt or shorts."

Local Time:
He smiles, unzipping the back of the dress, "Lets get just that shirt off, your back to me, facing the wall." He smiles, helping her take the shirt off and then quickly and carefully slides the dress on.

"Now you take your pants off, and I'll give you some clean underwear to change into in the bathroom and then we can go show Daddy.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom