RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Digging up dirt (Danim)

Local Time:
5:38 PM
Ariel fumbled with the bag as she caught it. "N-no..I just like lace underwear okay?" She gulped softly and tried to turn and head to her room. She figured Chris was already imaging her in the lace garments while taking advantage of her again. Images of their previous encounter were still popping up in her head.

Local Time:
7:38 PM
"damn. I was hoping you wouldn't catch on still" he said tossing his phone in his room before following into hers. He was happy with how quickly she relented compared to earlier. He would sit on her bed, watching her as she stripped and put on the lingerie "damn Ariel. You look so good in those" she would be able to notice his bulge in his pants as he watched her show off

Local Time:
Ariel closed her eyes turned her face away as she saw Chris's massive bulge. The memory of how big he felt inside her was lodged in the back of her mind. "Th-there...I showed you how they look. Are you satisfied?" She knew the answer already but she still hoped that he would say it was enough instead of making her submit to him again.

Local Time:
Ariel couldn't believe what she just heard. Chris was really going to let her revocer for tonight and just hold her? Even though her body wanted to resist him, she figured she might as well give in. "A-alright...I'll do that." She still felt a little tense as she sat on Chris's lap. She could still feel his bulge pressing into her as she tried to ignore it.

Local Time:
She sighed softly and leaned her back against his chest. She didn't want him to feel that she didn't care for him, he was still her brother. She couldn't hide the blush that covered her face as he kissed her cheek. She turned to look at Chris, almost waiting for him to do something more. What was happening to her?

Local Time:
She started to breathe a little heavily as his touch warmed her body. Her hips started moving on their own she started grinding against his bulge. He was already so hard against her that she thought he would burst out of his pants. Even she started to get wet as his bulge rubbed against her lace covered slit.

Local Time:
"S-stop..we..we shouldn't be doing this." Her mind said one thing but her body was doing another. She couldn't stop though. Her hips were acting on their own as she started grinding harder against him. Her nipples hardened and poked through the thin lace of her bra as she kept moving.

Local Time:
7:38 PM
"mmoh but we are and will keep doing it cause I'm satisfied. You are my personal slut till I say so" he says before moaning again. By this point she was practically doing most of he work. He would slide his hands down between her legs, feeling up her pussy while his other hand reached into her bra and teased her nipples.

Local Time:
She would gasp and moan as his fingers pinched her nipples. His hand rubbing against her already soaking wet panties was driving her body crazy. She would lean her head back against his shoulder, relishing in the feel of his strong hands groping her. She soon felt his bulge getting bigger as he started rubbing her wet panties.

Local Time:
Ariel couldn't stop herself from moaning and grinding into his hand. How did he know exactly how to hit the right spot? She would reach her hand back and place it on the back of Chris's head as she leaned her head back on to his shoulder. The feel of his fingers inside her was controlling her more than her own thoughts.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom