RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Digging up dirt (Danim)

Local Time:
12:12 PM
Ariel blushed and turned around to face him. Her nipples were still hard from both their previous activity and from the slight chill in the house. She had worn this kind of outfit in front of Chris before, so she didn't think anything of it. Now that their relationship had changed, she felt shy as she stood in front of him. "Th..thank you. I've worn this before though...you know that." She would nervously fidget with her nails as she looked down.

Local Time:
"Okay pizza it is, but we can watch anything really. I wouldn't mind it being rather a romantic comedy or something with a lot of thrills." She grabbed her phone and started to call the pizza place, ordering their favorite pizza, one of the very few things they had in common ever since they were young.

Local Time:
"Okay, pizza will be here in about 30 minutes." Once she finished placing the order for the pizza, Ariel joined him on the couch and helped look through the many choices of what to watch. She smiled softly as he scrolled through the list. She knew that he would never choose a romantic comedy on his own. Was he doing this just for her?

Local Time:
Ariel laughed softly and shook her head. She couldn't believe what she was about to say but she figured there was no use in being shy now, especially after everything that just happened. "Who are you kidding? I was the one doing all the work while you just sat there." She said teasingly as she smirked.

Local Time:
"Oh my god Chris thank you!" Ariel threw her arms around his neck and held him close. She no longer had to be afraid of someone finding out her dirty secrets. Without giving it a second thought, she pulled back and kissed Chris passionately. Even though everything between them started out horribly, she couldn't deny that she was feeling differently about Chris, maybe even sharing the same feelings he had for her.

Local Time:
She moaned and bit her lip as he sucked on one her nipples. They were still sensitive from their previous session together, but she wasn't going to tell him to stop. She was enjoying this just as much as he was. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer, making his bulge rest against he hot slit. "God, I love how you tease my nipples Chris."

Local Time:
She started to ruin her hands up his chest, feeling every muscle with her fingers as she bit her lip. She notice him looking at her soaked shorts and smiled. "Maybe you can have dessert before your dinner tonight." She slowly pushed her shorts down and spread her legs wide so he could see her wet folds on display.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom