RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Digging up dirt (Danim)

Local Time:
8:10 PM
"okay. So the last secret is that it wasn't exactly a dream. That did in fact happen once tho the next day you didn't seem to remember so I never said anything" he said smiling a bit "I wanted to know what your tastes like and then you woke up and must've thought I was someone else or that you were dreaming cause you let me take you then"

Local Time:
6:10 PM
"Oh you sneaky little punk!" She wasn't mad at what he did but now it made more sense as to why he was so adamant to fuck her yesterday when he first blackmailed her. She turned and pinched his cheek hard. "Here I thought for so long I dreamt all that but no, you just took me in my sleep."

Local Time:
8:10 PM
"yes I am. How is it having your brother fuck you with your own toy?" He says as he starts to fuck her hard with it, slamming it to the base. With her bent over he thought it would be the perfect time to fuck her ass but would wait for the moment. "Mmm you are a good little slut for your brother are you?"

Local Time:
Her eyes shot open and dug her nails into the dresser as his massive cock started to stretch out her tight ass. The pleasure from getting fucked by the dildo was the only reason she was the only reason she was able to take him stuffing his cock in her ass. She gritted her teeth and groaned through the pain as every inch of him slowly got deeper inside her. "Oh fuck! Ahh! Please be gentle Chris, you're so big!"

Local Time:
She was moaning loudly and breathing raggedly as he thrusted into her. She arched her back and pushed herself up from the dresser as the dildo was bringing her closer to her orgasm. The feel of his cock in her ass was sending chills up her spine. "I'm so close Chris, please make me cum baby!"

Local Time:
She could feel her pussy tighten as she got to the edge of ecsasty. As his cock pushed further inside her and his hand grasped her neck, Ariel exploded into a convulsing mess as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. She was screaming his name and clawing at the dresser as her juices squirted onto to the dildo and her ass tightened around his cock.

Local Time:
She moaned and trembled as his hot cum filled her ass. The feel of his entire cock in her ass was enough to make her almost growl in pleasure. She could feel him pulsing inside her as she slowly came down from her high. "Fuck, you really know how to make me submit to you." She laughed softly as she tried to catch her breath.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom