RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Digging up dirt (Danim)

Local Time:
6:00 PM
Ariel tried her hardest not to choke as his cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed everything that he gave her as tears slowly rolled down her cheeks from fighting back her natural urge to gag. She slowly came up, still keeping her lips wrapped around his shaft until she reached the tip. She swirled her tongue around the tip one last time before she got up on her hands on knees and tried to catch her breath. "Damn, you gave me a lot cream to swallow." She winked and licked her lips clean as she looked up at Chris.

Local Time:
"She smiled and rubbed her nose against his sweetly. She wasn't mad at what he did, she was just happy that she didn't have to live in fear and that they were both experiencing the same emotions. "It alright Chris. I forgive you. I'm sorry I was always mad at you and chasing you out of my room before." She kissed him again, but with such a soft touch that is was almost as if she didn't kiss him at all. She wanted to tease him just a little.

Local Time:
Ariel smiled and bit her lip as Chris sucked lightly on her neck. The small hickey felt like he was claiming her as his own, which only made her even more turned on. Just when she was about to reach for his cock again, the door bell rang as the pizza finally arrived. "Awww talk about about a cock block. Can you get that please?" She asked cutely as she laid down on the couch so she could hide her naked body from the delivery man.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom