RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Don't End Up Burned (Crow)

Local Time:
11:04 PM
The young approached Scarlet who jumped back growling as she protectively looped her tail around Tuckers legs making the woman smile "Kate, and seems you two already have quite the bond" standing up out of respect. "but your pokemon is in heat, less you want her bred and unable to battle, best to keep her in her ball until you in the safety of town" warning him. At the mention of the ball Scarlett tensed up, not wanting to go back in

Local Time:
"Oh I am in it for the career really, I trade high value pokemon I find in the wilds, battle at a few gyms" explaining with a shrug as they enter the city where she halted. "You wanna crash at my place?" glancing to Scarlet a moment seeming to debate something, her stats were high for a beginner pokemon plus this guy was a fool, possibly she could get away with pairing Scarlet with one of her pokemon.

Local Time:
"lets go" heading to her house, unlocking the door to be greeted by five little pokemon "also run a nursery" she adds as she picks up the smallest ones to bring them back to their special room. Scarlet remained outside the door, peeking in to sniff around being sure the babes were put up before stepping inside, walking around to find a good nest to lie in. Kate watched the houdoom like a hawk for a few moment before turning attention to Tucker "hope you don't mind the couch, hungry for anything?" she asks

Local Time:
Lifting up her head, Scarlet leaned into his affections before moving up onto the couch with him, sitting in his lap. Kate attempted to hide a pout aiming to use her best pokemon to bred the houndoom "your bond seems special" setting the sheets on the arm of the couch before clearing her throat "so want anything to eat or drink?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom