RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Drowning in Sins (succubus rp) (Open)

Local Time:
3:04 AM
Levi grumbled to himself, heaving himself out of his seat and picking up his bag, pulling it over his shoulder. He walked up to Seras, despite his new energy...he looked like he hadn't slept in a week, and his clothes were disheveled. "Fine. Let's go." He said bluntly

Local Time:
Levi looked at her as she pulled out vthr lollipop, he looked away from her. "No I'm okay" he grunts as he folds his arms together. His heavy setframe was off set by the fact he was actually taller than her, he hunched often but he had straightened up from her offer. Definitely uncomfortable. "I guess...we start with something easy to find." He mutters as he walked away from her. This girl...no. He imagining things.

Local Time:
8:04 AM
"I'm not sure... I'm not exactly looking for a guy at the moment..." The weird emphasis on the word 'Looking' was attention grabbing at least, even as Levi would catch basically every male student they passed staring "Something I really want to do is become a personal trainer, y'know? Help people get into shape."

Local Time:
Levi grunts again, as she spoke to him. "Good luck, I think every guy is kinds going to try to be someone your looking for anyway" he said with a shrug. He stops by the gym door as she started to bring uo her chosen profession. "Oh. Cool." He said rolling his eyes, clearly figuring it was her fucking with him. "Well this is the gym."

Local Time:
Levi pushed the button, Hibbing it with a finger as he silently felt himself getting angrier. But he didn't know why he didn't know Seras that well. He honestly just wanted to get this over with. He punched the button again. 'Fucking idiots.' He thinks as his anger only made him impatient. No he knew why it was passing him off, Seras atleast seemed like a okay person..and she didn't need to be bothered.

Local Time:
As the jock turned his head, Levi's arm moved almost without his consideration. It was odd watching his own arm move with such ferocity, drilling into the cheek of the Jock. He hit suprisingly hard too, leaning into the blow for good measure. "Lets start now!" He said without quite realizing what in the hell he was saying. But his frayed mood had little patience left in it, abd he wasn't about to put up with this asshole anymore.

Local Time:
Seras gave a short yelp of surprise. Okay, this was getting serious now, she'd only meant to get him into her, not... attacking a guy who would probably beat him half to death! As for the Jock, he staggered backwards, before looking up "Alright... Nevermind the quick... I'm gonna make this shit slow, You fat little shit!" He swung a much meatier punch out at Levi, who would find himself reacting just a little quicker than normal, enough to avoid the blow.

Local Time:
XD that moment the guy your targeting cracks under the pressure of no good sleep and emotional manipulations)

Levi moved to avoid the blow, the jock seeing his target weaving back with a unusual amount of agility. But he moved back up for more, punching the Jock again as over students out and about started to move in to watch.

Local Time:
(That, and a healthy boost of power from the succubus behind him XD)

The Jock stumbled away, eyes wide "What in the... fuck!" He growled, swinging wild punches when he could, but Levi was moving like a professional boxer, weaving and sliding around every blow as Seras watched with a wide smile "Go Levi!"

Local Time:
The Jock went down under the constant assault, the Students all watching with mouths dropping open in reaction. Levi had just beaten one of the schools athletics champions... And the only person celebrating was Seras, who grabbed him and pulled him into the Elevator to kiss him on the nose "Thank... Thank you, Levi... You didn't have to do that..."

Local Time:
(XD that Jock is going to have a fucking therapist for the rest of the year trying to understand his new position as "The guybthat got his ass beat by the resident fat kid")

Levi blinked as he was slowly coming back to reality as she laid her kiss on him. He leaned back rubbing his nose and looked down. "Yeah well...its whatever" he said more to himself than to her.

Local Time:
(Poor guy. From top of the totem to rock bottom.)

Seras reached out, pulling his chin back up "What? No, it's not whatever... It... It really means a lot to me..." And then she bit her lip, possibly trying her luck, possibly not "And I think that you'd make a great boxer... if you want to... work on it with me?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom