RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fireside Fun (Schoeche)

Local Time:
10:35 PM
Blake sat in the back of his buddies trunk, a listening to music on his phone as they were traveling. His friends Ryan, and their driver Clark, had dragged him out on this road trip with their girlfriends, and a mutual friend of theirs. Honestly? He probably would have said no and went back to bed if he hasn't been so tired of the city life. They got lucky. Throwing the idea of camping at him. He had packed up a nice bag and thrown in the back where he was crammed in next to the new girl.

Blake was a burly guy, clearly the type that spent alot of time working out, or atleast liked to keep active. He had short buzzed hair, dark sunglasses, a short sleeved shirt and dark pants. He was good looking, but he also hadn't stretched to talk much more to her.

Local Time:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Maria bounced along in the back of the jeep with her two friends. She’d known them since high school, but she’d been out of the area for a while, and thus didn’t know their boyfriends or other connections. She wasn’t sure about going along with two couples and one single guy, but she wasn’t back in the area for very long, and didn’t want to miss the opportunity to hang out. She was in full party mode, as she loved camping, and when they finally pulled into the camp grounds, she was soon out and helping set up tents and unpack luggage.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
Blake climbed out of the back of the car, lugging out the heavier equipment, hustling it back and forth while his friends moved their shares. "Blake, you abd Maria should lay out the tents." Clark said casting a swift glance to The pair of singles. "Ryan and Belle can uh collect firewood fir the pit" he added as he tried to organize the party.

Blake raised a brow to himself, putting the tent bag on the ground. "Eh...okay." he said starting slide the bag to one of the more clear spots.

Local Time:
"That's me." He said simply at her question, he reached out and shook her hand, his grip firm, but he broke the shake without much hesitation. "Yeah, ill get the poles ready," He said as he opened up the bag and started to fish out the parts. "It's not that kind of party Blake!' Clark called from the truck as he handed off some light bags to his girlfriend. Blake rolled his eyes. "You only got one joke still huh!" He teased at his friend without lifting his head.

Local Time:
Maria rolled her eyes, glancing over at Clark. She didn’t know any of these guys yet and wasn’t quite sure if she should go with it or protest. She opted to stay silent for the moment, but she studied Blake, wondering what type he was. They worked close together, hands touching occasionally as they put the tent up.

Local Time:
Blake was reserved unless she spoke first. The longer she sized him up she could guess why. While he had high cheekbones and a handsome face, she could tell by his eyes that he had a weariness to him, like he needed sleep. As their hands brushed against one another, he looked over. "Sorry." He said gently as he kept moving. "Uh...Where are you from?" He asked after s few moments of silence. "if- you don't mind." He added

Local Time:
She softened toward him a little when she saw that he wasn’t going to be taking the same tone as his friend. That was a relief.

She could feel the eyes of the others on her, though, and she was pretty sure, no, absolutely sure that most of why this trip was happening this way was an attempt to set her up. Oh well, worse things had happened.

She glanced over. Ryan and Bell were getting the fire going. It was smoking away, struggling a bit by the looks of it, but that might be because they were less concerned about the fire and more concerned about, well, sparking or making things steamy or whatever your favorite euphemism would be. Maria rolled her eyes. Already? She expected as much, knowing Belle, but she hoped maybe she would have matured a bit.

Clark was coming over. “Hey Blake, you know what’s the best thing about going camping?” He chuckled about is forthcoming joke. “The sex is in tents.”

Local Time:
"Ah well I'm glad I can surprise you." He said as he walked around the tent. "Hm. All of these are the same" he said as he eyed thr other bags. 3 tents. Ofcourse. "Guess we'll uh...be sharing a tent because these are are 2 person. And I get the feeling that was the plan."

Local Time:
“That’s pretty much what some of them did.” She chuckled and nodded toward the fire where Belle had just climbed onto her boyfriends lap. “Honestly, I wasn’t too surprised knowing my friends.” She looked up at him, grinning. She was more amused than annoyed at the situation. “So, how do you want to handle it?”

Local Time:
"I'm just asking questions. No need to get an attitude." He said rolling his eyes. Clark flinched. Blake wasn't the type to take aggression directly. "Why aren't you lining the poles up first, your Just going get them tangled up." He pointed out as he took the poles from her hands to handle them himself. "You gotta think ahead."

Local Time:
“Think ahead? Ise your eyes, dumbass. The poles go through those loops on top of the tent.” Her voice was loud enough to be heard several campsites over by now. “I’ve set this exact tent up hundreds of times. I know what I’m doing.” She grabbed a pole and and shoved it into the tent. The loud ripping sound that followed hadn’t been intended, but it definitely made the fight convincing.

Local Time:
"Oh I'm glad that you know exactly what you are doing then! Should I let you rip it further?" He said as he walked around to the tear in the tent. "Maybe you should pay attention instead of trying to fight huh?" He declared as he approached her, though she got louder, his voice didn't rise up, his world weary eyes narrowed on her. "So how about you handle setting up the stakes or will you fuck that up too."

Local Time:
She cooled off pretty quickly and was already suppressing a grin by the time she got started on the next tent. Clark’s girlfriend Courtney came over to offer her sympathies. Belle was apparently too preoccupied to move at the moment. Courtney tried to smooth things over and Maria played along, acting sullen but mollified by the time the tent was set up. Feeling a little guilty, Courtney let Maria get a seat across the fire from where Blakewould be instead of putting them together as she would have done.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom