RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Good Boy (Crazy)

Local Time:
9:45 PM
Max was excited to leave the shelter that he spent quite a while in. He was not entirely certain where he was going but he knew leaving meant he was going to have a new owner and a new home as well.

The man who bought Max was giving the dog as a gift to his girlfriend. She had always wanted a dog but her family didnt allow one so he decided to surprise her with one. He was worried about the mess a puppy could make so wanted to get a full grown dog instead hoping she would like it.

Max was a large Germán Shepard that was sent from home to home because he was to energetic and was often known to jump on people and get a bit too playful.

The boyfriend would come in the house with max trying to keep the dog quiet "Hey babe come here, i got something to show you!" Max was waving his tail excited about meeting his new owner,

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
7:45 PM
The woman in question was medium built, large enough to where a dog wouldn’t just knock her down easily but, she wouldn’t be too dwarfed if the dog decide to pounce and play.

Audrey walked into the room and squealed when she saw Max, her eyes turning on her boyfriend. “No fucking way!!” She said happily and went over to Max, kneeling down and petting his head. She smelled very sweet to him, almost like candy. There was something else he could smell- she was on her monthly, but she didn’t think that was something he would pick up.

Local Time:
Her boyfriend John would smile seeing his girlfriend get excited about the gift. "I am glad that you like it baby" he says watching her shower the dog with affection.

Max would wag his tail, loving all of the attention he was being given. He was also excited about all of the fresh smells that were now greeting him, something sweet and something that would excite him even more, the scent of a woman in heat. He would let out a soft bark before jumping on her, his paws landing on her tits, licking her face.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She laughed as Max jumped up on her, letting him do his thing- “Oh I know-“ she spoke to him in a sweet baby voice. “What’s his name?” She asked John, still unaware that her ‘heat’ scent was enticing. Unfortunately for her, she just started and had about 5 or so days left.

Local Time:
John would laugh at the dog jump on her, "Haha, his name is Max. I got him from a shelter and was told that he was quite energetic." He would sit back and start to look at his phone.

Max would catch that scent again and start to sniff her, prodding down her body with his nose till his head was between her legs, taking in her scent. He had a feeling that he was going to enjoy living with his new owner.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Whoa there-!” She laughed and moved back, noting how he was drawn to that. She glanced to John, knowing the dog was more attracted to that than he was, which…was sad to think about. She sighed softly and then heard his phone ring.

“Is that ‘work’ again?” She asked, kinda feeling like he had been at ‘work’ a lot recently. Probably why he had gotten her a dog as a companion.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She gave a soft smile but it held sadness in her eyes. “Well, at least you enjoy spending time with me,” she said softly, not knowing where her words would go at all.

She sat cross legged, her ‘heat’ scent floating up to Max, who she hadn’t seen wasn’t…neutered.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As she felt him lick her face, she gave a small chuckle, “I see, I see-“ she said and as he went to place his paws on her, she moved and stood. “I’m going to go to bed,” she said, noting the time, looking to him. She looked around and noticed at least John bought him food first.

She walked to the kitchen and made up his food, letting him follow her around to the bedroom. She placed the bowl down next to a water dish. “I know it’s not much,” she spoke, and began to strip to her underwear.

She would have gone full nude if it wasn’t for her period, but- she really didn’t want to wear a pad tonight. She decided to lay out some towels on the mattress, and she removed her underwear. Climbing in bed she looked at Max. “If you want, you can come up here-“ she patted to the side where John would sleep at.

Her pussy was neatly shaven, and a bit of her blood was at her slit, but she didn’t mind, John wasn’t around anyways.

Local Time:
Max would bark before eating his food slowly. By the time he was finished he would look up seeing her naked in front of him. He would look at her pussy wagging his tail before jumping up on the bed. He would do three circles in the bed before laying next to her, sniffing between her legs again, his nose touching her pussy.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Audrey watched him and pulled back slightly so his nose was barely out of reach. “Hey— Max..!” She said suddenly, but as she moved she had spread her legs slightly, enough for him to lick if he so wished but she wasn’t aware that he might actually do so.

Her sex glistened slightly and the heat smell that poured out of her…she was so ready to be bred in Max’s case.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Her cheeks darkened almost to the same color as his member, and she moaned out- the feeling of the tongue…felt so good yet she knew this wasn’t normal. “N-no! Max- sto-stop..” but she wasn’t pushing his head away. She spread her legs more leaning back against the pillows. His tongue was warm and wet, arousing her and letting more blood flow out- mixed in with her arousal.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She moaned again, soon noting the humping and she bit her lip. Surely she shouldn't…

Oh what the hell, John hadn’t slept with her in the while and she was aroused now.. she reluctantly pushed him back and moved to get in a position, using pillows to prop herself up for easier access. “Come, Max-“ she commanded, knowing what the dog wanted and…well…what she wanted to feel too.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She helped him, going to push back and once his member found her pussy, she moaned out loudly. Fuck- he was so much bigger than her bf, and thicker too. She was practically stuffed, her tight walls welcomed his dick invitingly. Audrey grasped at the pillows, loving how warm he felt inside of her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(She’s in doggy position XD)

As he began to thrust like crazy- she moaned louder- her pussy squeezing around his cock, loving how he went deeper and deeper. She gasped out lightly, feeling him press into something she wasn’t familiar with- his tip had penetrated her womb.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She grasped the sheets more, her face turned to that of pleasure as he fucked her. Her sweet nectar was just dripping onto the towel at this point as he pulled back and stuffed his cock back inside of her.

So this is how bitches were bred…and she highly enjoyed this feeling, not minding one bit if he would cum inside of her.

It wouldn’t take much more thrusting but his new bitch began to cum, crying out and nearly mimicking a female bitch in heat- which would only make him want to fuck her more.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She made a face, letting him finish and then she settled in by him. She started to fall asleep, her tummy protruding slightly more now due to being stuffed with cum. She didn’t know that dogs could cum that much but then again…she figured Max’s dick was no average size.
-
When she woke in the morning, John wasn’t there still but she didn’t care. She winced as she remembered she was still bleeding and she had bled all over her thighs during the night. She groaned softly as her cramps came in full force and she laid there.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom