RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Good Boy (Crazy)

Local Time:
5:46 PM
She was taken aback and cried out as he slapped her. She took a step back, “what? None! I’m telling the truth, Max- he…he had an urge and-“ she swallowed as he began to back her against a wall. “Wait. You’d really think I’d cheat on you!? You’re the one who’s always leaving at odd times at night for work!” She began to retort back.

Local Time:
7:46 PM
He would look shocked and disgusted at what she said "wait you would really let the dog fuck you? Are the that hungry for sex?" He would slap her again at her next comment "don't you dare accuse me of cheating, but what if I am, you clearly don't put out enough"

Hearing her cry out max would wake up seeing his owner and the man that brought him hear arguing and would whimper a bit.

Local Time:
7:46 PM
He would go to hit her once more when she kneed him in the family jewels causing him to kneel over. Max would growl once more pouncing on john, king him over before standing on top of the man snapping his fangs at the attacker . "Ahh! G..get your dog off me p..lease" the odor of urine would be clear now as the man has pissed himself due to fear

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom