RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Helloo!! LF DunMeshi rpers!!

Local Time:
12:10 PM
Hi helllo!!

So, im looking for someone who can write something canon/canon with me using the dungeon meshi universe!! Of course we don't have to write something in-universe (albiet it would be nice to follow the story beats), we can definitely toy with different aus, toy with any bad end routes, ect ect !!

I can list out my limits and kinks i'd be happy to write here !! Taboo topics are fine too, we just need to do an indepth talk about that to make sure that it's something we would be comfortable with. Since i wouldn't want to risk making either of us comfortable via miscommunicating what we would like in the rp.

I can provide some writing examples too !! Don't be shy!! We can move this to dms, discord, or tumblr if that's something that'd make you comfier !

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom