RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
3:00 AM
He smirked as he noticed her hand, and he glanced at the strawberries. “Hmm..” he shifted and moved her to lay on the bed, setting the tray down and grabbing a particularly large strawberry..before she could get a word in, he was teasing her slit with the large fruit, the coldness hitting her in small waves as he watched with lust and wanted her juices to coat the fruit.

Local Time:
He tsked, the tip of the fruit just gently prodding at her hymen. “Damned rules..” he spoke, he was the crown prince..and if he was anything like his father…

He pulled it out, the shell of it coated with her juices. He then leaned forward and took her hand, letting her touch his member. “Mm…just a little blood shed on this sword won’t hurt..”

Local Time:
Tenebris sat up and nodded to her, “soon…I’ll deflower you my dear-“ he promised and watched her leave before he got up and prepared himself.
-
Once in the ceremony room, he looked around at the spectators of his father’s court, knowing a public showing was meant to be their first time..just to make sure that Iris was deflowered properly to carry the next heir.

Local Time:
He nodded and soon removed the last veil, laying her down and revealing his member to her. He moved over to her, noting how slick and wet her slit was, evening with a brush of the tip of his member. “I-“ he paused his word and moved more into her, the tip of his member finally breaking her hymen. Tenebris kissed Iris to distract her from the brief pain.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom