RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

My Sister, Her Secrets, and My Poor Curiosity. (Crow)

Local Time:
2:14 AM
Oscar, known as Ozzie to his family, was a mild mannered type, good, and honest....studious to a healthy desire. Though he was a bit on the plain side, a read hair boy, wirh a gentle look, freckles, , he had a small problem. He was very bad with girls....no. Girl's has a problem getting him to notice what was flirting, I r teasing. He was either oblivious...or he hiid frim them it was strange dir a young man his age, reaching the beginning of his senior year in his academy, he never even touched a girl.

His sister constantly teased him about it, trying to hint her way into him going after some girl that was close by to him. But he never quite got what it meant. She would lay on him, trying to get his attention, grab him all over, and her lack of boundaries would have appalled anyone else. But their mother left her older daughter to look after him while she was doing her career goals, and their father wasn't exactly in the picture. It was just them in the house most days and nights, well and their Mastiff, Brutus.

Ozzie was deep in a good book, studying a new scifi series in his room, enjoying the peace and quiet he had in the middle I f the night.

Local Time:
1:14 AM
Tina was currently in her room picking out an out an outfit to walk around the house in. She enjoyed teasing her brother and seeing his cock grow at the site of her so she normally dressed in more revealing clothes. This time she would wear a crop top that could bearly contain her double d tits and a mini skirt with no panties on. Buster would come up and sniff between her legs before she pushed the dog away and walks into the bedroom of ozzie. "what is up nerd?" She asks crossing her arms to press her tits together, her nipples already hard and visible.

Local Time:
"Hey Tina." Ozzie said as he flipped through his book, not looking up right away. He leaned forward slightly at his bedside, clearly getting more invested but the second in his story, but he put a book mark in it to keep from ignoring her. He looked up at her. "Whats up?" He said as his eyes looked to her face.

Local Time:
1:14 AM
Tina would smirk at him and feign innocence "what do you mean dear brother? I am just fixing what you pointed out" she says and would jump up onto the bed next to Ozzie, one of her breasts accidentally breaking free showing its full beauty to her brother "what are you reading?" She looks over, her breasts pressed into his arm

Local Time:
"Im-I'm reading a boob-book about an ancient alien culture that has begun to lose their grasp on their civilization." He said as he saw her breast hanging from her bra. "Tina-you-you can pit your short back on-" he said as he felt her breasts rubbing up against his arm.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom