RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

My Sister, Her Secrets, and My Poor Curiosity. (Crow)

Local Time:
4:55 AM
He blinked at her. "Wait what!" He said blushing. "What kind if dare is that!" He said folding his arms as Brutus put his head on his sister's thigh. Her brother may have complained but he started to get up, slipping out of his clothes. Her bother was average build, not exactly a athletic sort, but he also ate well enough to balance himself out. He stopped down to his underwear, a pair of blue boxers...and sat down.

Local Time:
3:55 AM
Her nose starts to bleed at the site of her brother in his underwear with a visible erection from her earlier action "You look nice baby brother, i would prob hit the gym a bit tho" she says giggling before She talks again "Okay from now on only dares, so tell me what to do " she seemed a bit too eager, her scent wafting to the dog on her lap

Local Time:
4:55 AM
"Yeah alright-" ge said as she turned around, she heard him moving, felt, sliding himself underneath the covers. His hands started moving, making a steady rhythm on the bed. "Alright...I uh...dare you to..uh...go to my window and flash the neighbors."

Ofcourse was that new to her....probably not.

Local Time:
3:55 AM
her pussy would quiver a bit hearing the sounds of him stroking his cock. "alright i will do it." she goes to the window and sees several of the neighbors out this time of the day. She taps on the glass to get their attentions before raising her top and showing them tits that several of them have seen before. SHe would put them back in and close the blinds before turning to her brother "truth or dare"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom