RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

My Sister, Her Secrets, and My Poor Curiosity. (Crow)

Local Time:
4:52 AM
"Whoa! Whoa! You want me to send pics! I don't even talk to her!" He said grabbing the sheets as she pulled on them. As she Leaned over the bed to pull on them, Brutus snuck around behind her, lifting his head as he pushed his nose up against her bare behind again.

Local Time:
"Whoa! You want me to fuck you!" He said as he let go ofvthe sheet in shock. She snatched it back but only for a moment sawher little brothers hard member, it look thick and juicy..mbut because she could get a better look, Brutus barked at her. Her dog rearing up and pushing on her lower back, pushing her on the bed.

Local Time:
Brutus barked as he climbed up on her, but before her could try anything, Ozzie leaned up, pushing Britus back off the bed. "Alright Brutus! Out!" He said as Brutus rallied back on the floor, barking at him a bit. "Out!" He said firmly, pointing at the door. The dog snorted and flicked its head walking out the door to go back to his resting spot.

Local Time:
As she shifted away, he leaned forward further to quickly snatch at his phone again, but he overreached, the sheets sliding away from him as he pushed her over and landed on top of her, straddling her. Something was laying on her stomach, fat, powerful. It brought back memories of what she tried for a long time ago....It had felt like it was as wide as her wrist, and had to be 12 inches, a real monster he was hiding away.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom