RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Pressured and Bullied (open)

Local Time:
4:09 PM
"You-your the girly one- you should be the one against the wall!" He scowled as he squeezed him again. Yuri grunted, trying to will his body to fight back. But as he pushed back, trying to barrel against Alex, the two of them pushing together in a way that anyone wandering by probably would think they were more hot abd heavy than enemies. He reached over his shoulders, grabbing Alex's hair he struggled against him, more rubbing and bucking against him with his efforts. As he shuffled, Yuri tried to get the upper hand and tturn to face his bully again.

Local Time:
3:09 PM
Alex would moan and grind his cock against the gyrating ass of Yuri's. He cock pressed hard into the crack of the femboy. He did not expect for Yuri to fight back once again and grabs his long hair. Somehow he had found his position reversed with his in the ground and Yuri on top of him and his large plush ass.

Local Time:
Yuri wrapped his arms around Alex, putting him in a half Nelson grip, pinning his arm as he used his other to hold his head down. As He held Alex down in this position, the two boys rapidly realized something. Yuri was hard as steel, , practically pushing into Alex's pants. But Yuri would confront the fact he was hard for the boy that tried to force himself upon him later. "You're not going to force anything on me!" He snapped as he pressed his chest against Akex's back. His dark rod dug deeper into the Bully's backside, his hips moving in their own. "You sick bastard, you think you can force your dick in me like some toy!"

Local Time:
Alex would groan as he feels something large pressed between his plump ass cheeks. How was this loser bigger them him? He would struggle as he gyrates his ass unknowingly against yuri as he had done recently. "Get the fuck off me" he says thrusting his hips into Yuri. "I will fuck the shit out of you when i get out of this. You piece of shit" he growls at the boy not certain what will happen next

Local Time:
"Oh yeah? You're going to do- do-stop moving this THING!" He groaned as Alex moved his hips, shaking his ass, the bully feeling just how big Yuri was. But next Yuri moved his hand, keeping the neck lock, bt the other related back and spanked the boys plump dump truck of an ass hard, nearly enough to make it jiggle even more.

Local Time:
Yuri muffled a groan to himself. Unfortunately fir Alex, Yuri dud not get off him, his hand spanking him again. "Ugh-you-you think this is smart- hm? You-you grinding on Mr is proving my point-" he groaned. Was jem..getting somehow bigger? Harder? "I'll-I'll make you stop!" He said as he grabbed the boys shorts, but as he was moving and gyrating, he sonny managed to yank them dow....and Akex felt the stiffening monster running in him all the better.

Local Time:
Yuri blushed as he looked at Alex...but as he was vulnerable, sgaking..Yuri did something unexpected to himself. He shifted his grip on his neck...tighter. and unzipped his pants. His monster member smacking Alex's small hole, hot and tjrobbing in it. He pulled him. Rearing the boy back with his arm, but before he could speak Yuri slammed his mouth iver Akex's kissing him inti silence as he bucked forwards, a monster battering ram saving the buklys small ring wide open in one push.

Local Time:
Yuri opened his eyes as Alex's tongue suddenly was in his mouth, his htip drilling into his assualters prostate , beating the glands roughly. He shifted his grip on his neck, grabbing waist as he pummel him with his hips. He wasn't even sure what really was going on anymore, making out his bully? On top of taking advantage of him... Yuri moved his other hand lowr, grabbing Alex's cock and started stroking him.

Local Time:
Alex would groan against his lips, his tongue playing with Yuri's. He gasps as he is being choked slightly and feeling a hand on his shaft. His cock was dribbling with precum now and yuri could tell that alex was not far from cumming. He started thrusting his hips into yuri's hand while driving back on yuri's cock an return.

Local Time:
Yuri pulls back, panting softly against Alex's lips. "Mm- leaking- already- I bet you shoot quick all the time" he mumbled against his lips, trading kisses with him now. As his hips thrusted, Yuri stroked him harder, the dark skinned boy throbbing like crazy inside him. He was enjoying himself...maybe a bit more than he was with Ani earlier.

Local Time:
Yuri shunted himself up against Alex, his hips twitching as he started to pump his load inti Alex. "Of-oh-fuc-" he mumbled a moan inti Alex's every thrill making his hips ram against his ass. Once he was done he pulled away, gasping fir breath as he kept hacking Alex off. "Im-im not gay-" he said quickly ...like he wasn't still inside him...and jerking him.

Local Time:
Yuri blushed as he watched him slump...turning away quickly to fix his pants....and hide the fact his duck nearly jumped back up. Nope. Repressing that. Yuri started to run off, sprinting while Alex couldn't stand. Oh god...he fucked him so hard he made him limp?

Local Time:
The next day at school, Yuri spent almost...more time to himself, hiding to avoid Alex...but he hadn't even spotted him today. On his lunch, he slipped away from the lunch hall to go check out the locker rooms..mostly because Ani had been watching him in class and he knew much better than to try to struggle with her.

Local Time:
As soon as he walked into the girls locker room he would hear the door lock as it closed shut. He would find himself locked in the girls locker room which was currently void of girls but he could see piles of clothes and undergarments on the floor and the distinct sound of water running from the showers

Local Time:
Yuri jumped as the door shut behind him and he noticed it lock. He spun around to walk back to the door, trying to jiggle the handle quietly. 'Oh come on!' He thought in vain, pulling at it a bit. The water was running, people were here! why did Ani call him into this locker room like this!

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom