RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Pressured and Bullied (open)

Local Time:
4:07 PM
Yuri pushed and slapped at her breasts, her face, unfortunately he was still too weak to fight her off, even his slapped were soft on her face, stinging almost nicely as he kept struggling, his hips rocking up into her harder, his cock digging deeper. He was fighting with all hevhad...bit it wasn't helping him much more than it was her. His tip pushed deep inside her. Pushing a nice bulge against her belly as she forced herself all the way down against him every time he pushed up.

Local Time:
As she came around him, Yuri groaned put as he grabbed her tots tightly, his nails biting into her skin as she felt the hung boy starting to cum as her sex squeezed him on the midst of her plorgasm, the boys eyes were rolling already, jerking and rolling his hips helplessly as Ani vfelylrt him pumping her pussy full with his leftovers.

Local Time:
Yuri eventually let go of her, slumping back helplessly as sge felt his erection holding up inside her, twitching and pulsing within her depths. He looked absolutely worn out and frail...apparently all his body mass was focused on his cock. "Please- done-" he whimpered weakly

Local Time:
Yuri groaned helplessly as A I only picked up her pace, her pounding pace bouncing Yuri against the floor as he tried to struggle some more, but his bites only seemed to excite her more! "Stahp!" He begged as his member only felt like it was swallowed in pleasure, his hips pushing up against her despite his words.

Local Time:
(XD Alex is going to get a messy problem next time Yuri gets grabbed at this rate lol)

Yuri winced as she grabbed him, her squeezing making him shake and she saw his exhausted cock twitch and spit out a few more drops of cum. "Ah-stop that!" He said as he slapped her hands away.

Local Time:
Yuri looked at hus hand, almost like he didn't recognize it then to her. "I-i told you to stop !" Ge said as he started tovstand up. He didn't look emboldened or anything, almost like he was going to fold up inside himself like a turtle really. "I'm sorry-but you don't listen-"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom