RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Roleplay Wishes | 1 x 1 Requests

... Welcome to my request thread, stranger...

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Please PM me if you are interested and/or have questions.
Please DO NOT comment below.
Thank you.~

A Little Bit About Me

Feel free to call me Midnight or Wishes. Any pronouns will do.

Considering that I've been roleplaying for around a decade now, you could say that I'm quite experienced. I started out on online game forums and then moved onto roleplay forums, when I grew out of them. (Of course, if we're talking any kind of play-pretend, I've been doing that since I was far younger.)

Part of the reason why I'm on forums such as these, is because I am no longer a child - haven't been for some time -, and find the restrictions placed in regular roleplaying forums and game forums to be too limiting most of them. Besides, I wouldn't feel comfortable roleplaying with minros, even if I am not my character and they are not theirs.

When speaking to me, feel free to give me your pronouns - though I myself am gender apathetic, I will endeavour to remember yours. Don't be afraid to reach out just to speak about fandoms without requesting a roleplay, though. (Although, I would love a request from someone compatible, certainly.)

I am relatively patient, willing to double and try to match (or surpass) my partners response length.

Roleplay Basics

Roleplay reponses:
  • Keep roleplay and OOC on site. Doesn't matter if we do this in public threads or in private messages, but I don't feel comfortable playing off-site.
  • While I do not require perfect grammar/spelling, as I falter in this myself, I do want the responses to be understandable, without the use of IC text talk (unless characters are texting), and with sentences starting with an uppercase letter and ending with some form of punctuation. Preferably, they'd be broken down by further punctuation where they are lengthy. I get more easily confused by/misread responses otherwise. OOC, though, my expectations are more relaxed/casual.
  • 3rd person only, please. Tenses can vary, but it should make sense, and I do have some preference for past-tense.
  • It is my belief that a good roleplay cannot be carried by just the one person. You cannot just have your character react, you must also give the character that I am playing - in the very least - something to respond to.
  • Due to this, I can't imagine a roleplay consisting solely of one-liners will hold my interest. Instead, give me a paragraph (100 words) at least to work off of.
  • As for myself, I can give that and more back, capable of writing over a thousand words when I'm feeling particularly inspired. (Typically this happens when writing starter. My response lengths are variable, but once settled, they tend to be between 100-1000 words on average, usually matching my partners. However, do remember that this is influenced by what type of post it is.
  • If it's heavy on scene setting, has me playing multiple side-characters, or I've suddenly had a burst of inspiration, it'll probably be longer.
  • If it's mostly just a dialogue post, it'll probably be shorter, since I tend to play characters that use their words sparingly, and tend not to be keen on people talking for so long that you would reasonably forget half of what they're saying as they're saying it and it doesn't feel like your character can organically get a word in.
  • While I want something to work with, please communicate if you wish to time-skip, or if you wish to drag my character around/do something that would limit my ability to control the character I am playing at all points. Otherwise, there should always be a way for my character to dodge/counter/avoid something your characrer does. Anything else could technically be considered god-modding.
  • I would prefer it if all your character's responses were in the one comment for each of your turns. Then there's no chance your response will be split between two pages on a roleplay thread... which would be awkward to deal with.
Out of Character:
  • I am not interested in dating. I am not my characters, either, please don't treat the roleplay or myself as if it were so.
  • It would do us good if you could continue to communicate with me even if you need to take a break. Pop in maybe once a week, or heck, once a month, with an update, perhaps?
  • If you're posting multiple consecutive responses to another roleplay on the same site but haven't posted in a while to ours, maybe give me a reason...? Otherwise please just break off the roleplay officially. No offence, but I don't like that feeling of uncertainty and discomfort that comes with feeling like you're a spare partner. It's less sanity-devouring knowing you probably just don't click as well as you thought you did, or maybe your partner's just lost interest in that particular roleplay, over wondering what's wrong with you as a partner.
  • For sudden absences that happen because of emergencies or because of life getting busy, I'm fairly accepting, but might come to check on you. Ideally, you might want to keep your notifications on.
  • Feel free to poke me. I often have so many ideas in my head that it's hard to focus and forget roleplays in the process. If I ultimately lose inspiration for something, I'll do my best to let you know, but it might take a while before reaching a conclusion.

What I'm Looking For:

My Fandom FIx:

• That is what I've been craving lately, and, to be honest, since getting a taste, I can't really imagine remaining interested in roleplays that don't involve a fandom element anymore. Even if it is just for my side of things.
  • Currently, I am looking to play out either Mereoleona x William (Black Clover, with me playing William), or Pitch x Elsa/Rapunzel/Tiana/Megara/Esmeralda/Fem!OC (either yours or Mine, but I would much prefer the canon characters, unless either I'm confident that you can play Pitch, or that your OC will have an interesting dynamic with Pitch).
  • I have no problem setting things in an alternate universe, or doing additional world building, or character development, or interesting plots outside of the main events of a fandom. I have no problem having original characters play the side-characters. However, I want to play canon characters, and, usually I find it more rewarding to play against canon characters. This might be partly down to having already grown attached to them, but regardless, you'll have an easier time trying to appeal to me with a canon character than an original one.
  • Typically, I tend to play a male canon, but I can also play female canon character.
  • There are various fandoms I might be able to play out for you, but that also depends on your desired pairing for that canon. There are characters that I tend to be more open in terms of pairing with various characters, and other that I'm more comfortable sticking to certain things. Check out my list of characters and pairings below.
  • My headcanons/perceptions of various characters might leak into my writing and the pairings I've listed, but I'm open to many of them being altered in how they are written or who they are paired with to suit your pairing. Feel free to ask for a writing sample, either a generic one, or one involving the character you hoped I
  • would play, as in the case of certain canon characters, I might request this of you.
KInks/Interests:
  • Dark Themes - Call me edgy, but quite a few of the characters I play will have some darkness in their past. Additionally, I don't mind playing darker roleplays. That all said, I prefer to do this in moderation. A little bit of light with that darkness can make a roleplay much more enjoyable. Abuse, dub-con, non-con, discrimination, neglect, addiction (preferably not to standard illegal drugs thoug; don't care to explore that), dubious relationships (platonic and romantic), death, violence, war and conflict, natural disasters, etc... and I don't mind drawing on reality to help create that conflict either. One thing I would be careful with, in terms of dark themes, is mental illness though. If you're going to diagnose your character with a disorder, research or prior experience is necessary.
  • Genres: Angst -- Comedy -- Crime -- Drama -- Fantasy -- Historical -- Mystery -- Post-Apocalyptic -- Romance -- Slice of Life -- Sci-Fi -- Supernatural
  • Kinks I Will Do: Affection -- Aftercare -- Age Differences -- Begging -- Biting -- Blindfolds -- Breast/Nipple Play -- Clit Play -- Clothed Sex -- Consensual -- Cross-dressing -- Cunnilingus -- Dubious Consent -- Ear Play -- Fangs/Sharp Teeth -- Femboys -- Femdom -- Feminisation -- Fingering (Vaginal) -- Foreplay -- Hair Pulling -- Hand Cuffs -- Hand Play -- Heat/Rut -- Immobilisation -- Kissing -- Leash & Collar -- Light-Medium Bondage -- Malesub -- Masks -- Mistress x Slave -- Orgasm Control/Denial/Delay -- Physical Restraints -- Pleasure Control/Denial -- Pussy Worship -- Rough Sex -- Scratching -- Sensory Deprivation -- Sexual Frustration -- Small Dom/Big Sub -- Short Guy/Tall Gal -- Socks/Stockings -- Tantric Sex -- Teasing -- Twinks -- Uniforms -- Wings
  • Kinks I Might Do: Abuse -- Adultery -- Aphrodisiacs -- Blood Play -- Breath Control -- Breeding -- Cat Ears (on nekos) -- CNC -- Corruption -- Chastity -- Dirty Talking -- Discipline/Reinforcement -- Face-Fucking/Face Sitting (F on M) -- Face Slapping -- Footplay (clean) -- Gags -- Handjobs -- Horns -- Inexperience/Virginity -- Non-Con -- Pet Play (kitten-play, not bestiality) -- Powerbottoming -- Prostitution -- Spanking -- Strip Tease -- Tails -- Vanilla Sex
  • Races: Angels -- Demons -- Divinities -- Elves -- Fae/Fairies -- Harpy -- Humans -- Humiliation -- Kenomimi (especially neko and kitsune) -- Merfolk (M) -- Naga -- Nymphs -- Shifters (not werewolves) -- Sirens (M) -- Vampires -- Witches/Wizards/Sorcers/Mages/Casters
  • Settings: Cafe/Coffee shop/Tea Shop -- City/Town | Cruise Ship -- Film Set -- Floating Islands -- Holiday Cottage/Hotel/Resort/Villa -- Island(s) -- Kingdoms -- Library/Bookshop -- Magical/Haunted Forest -- Manor -- Other Planets -- Outer Space -- Village
  • Slowburn - While I won't always mind sex in the beginning of a roleplay, when it comes to forming romantic relationships, I prefer time before the characters really get there and become an item. I love romantic/sexual tension, and more importantly, I'm a sucker for enemies-to-lovers/rivals-to-lovers, which obviously tends to require some time for it to develop in more believable fashion. I prefer avoiding established relationships. Also, sex depends on the roleplay - how often it occurs, how soon into the roleplay characters start having sex - and the characters. So while I'm okay jumping into spicy stuff with one plot - particularly with a player I'm used to roleplaying against -, I'm less likely to be okay with doing so with another plot and with a newer partner.
  • Themes: Bonding | Character Development | Grief | Isekai | Roleplay (within a roleplay, I know) | Transformation/Shapeshifting | Transportation | Trust
Limits:
  • Hard Limits: Bestiality, Necrophilia, Pedophilia, Scat, Vomit, Vore, Watersports
  • Limits for My Side Only: Anal Stuff, Facial Hair/Pubic Hair, Fellatio, Futa/Dickgirls, Piercings, Tattoos

What I Can Give You
Original Characters & Worlds:
  • While craving this less for myself, I can certainly do it for your part.
  • With Original x Original character pairings, I can do any gender-pairing you would like.
  • I'm also open to a wide range of genre, including: romance, angst, crime, fantasy, supernatural, historical, apocalyptic, post-apocalyptic, slice-of-life, drama, mystery, sci-fi, adventure, military and others. I'm somewhat less experienced with horror, but, hey, if you're doing my favourite pairing, it's only fair I stick to your favourite genre.
  • We can even indulge in each others poly/harem/reverse-harem desires, if you're craving that. (Depending on the pairing you can do.)
  • Isekai/transportation plots are also good with me.
  • I'm comfortable with playing elves, fae, kenomimi, vampires, humans, spirits, angels, demons (including incubi/succubi) and various original races. I don't usually do furries, but I can do it for your side of things. I've no interest in bestiality though, nor will I play zombies as main characters, or indulge in necrophilia/pedophilia.
A Wider Range of Kinks/Interests For Your Pairing (if you want that):
  • Anal Stuff
  • Bad Ends
  • Casual Sex
  • Fellatio
  • Frotting
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Futanari/Ladies with dicks
  • Facial hair, body hair, pubic hair related stuff.
  • Maledom
  • Orcs
  • Pregnancy kinks
  • Purely platonic
  • Tattoos
  • Vanilla Stuff
  • Werewolves
  • Yaoi | Yuri
  • As well as the stuff that I listed in the interests/kinks for my side of things.
Limits:
  • You decide, but we can't do anything that goes against site rules - and I don't care to do any of that anyway.
  • When sending a request, PLEASE include information about your limits. Or at least, link me to something with your off-limits section in it.
  • If you come across something that squicks you out that you didn't realise would squick you out, just tell me.

Fandoms, Characters & Pairings (All Characters Will be 18+):
Attack on Titan
Can Play As: Annie, Armin, Erwin, Hange, Mikasa, Levi​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Armin x Annie​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Erwin x OC, Hange x OC, Levi x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Beastars
Can Play As: Haru, Jack, Juno, Legoshi, Louis​
CC x CC Pairings: Haru x Legoshi, Jack x Legoshi, Juno x Louis​
OC x CC Pairings: Jack x OC, Legoshi x OC, Louis x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Black Clover
Can Play As: Asta, Charlotte, Charmy, Dorothy, En, Finral, Fragil, Fuegoleon, Jack, Kahono, Klaus, Langris, Leopold, Letoile, Licht, Mereoleona, Mimosa, Nacht, Nebra, Noelle, Nozel, Patri, Rhya, Rill, Theresa, Secre/Nero, Solid, Vanessa, William, Yami, Yuno, Zenon, Zora​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Charlotte x Rhya, Charlotte x Rhya, Dorothy x Nozel, Fuegoleon x Fragil, Jack x En, Jack x Yami, Kahono x Noelle, Leopold x Asta, Mereoleona x William, Nebra x Zora, Secre x Patri, Vanessa x Finral, Vanessa x Langris, Yuno x Noelle​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Asta x OC, Finral x OC, Fuegoleon x OC, Jack x OC, Kahono x OC, Klaus x OC, Langris x OC, Leopold x OC, Mimosa x OC, Nacht x Fem!OC, Nebra x OC, Noelle x OC, Nozel x Fem!OC (might make exceptions, though), Patri x Fem!OC, Rhya x OC, Rill x OC, Vanessa x OC, Yami x OC, Yuno x Fem!OC, Zenon x OC, Zora x OC​
OC x OC - Available
Dr Stone
Can Play As: Chrome, Gen, Kohaku, Ryusui, Senku, Suika, Tsukasa, Ukyo, Yuzuriha​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Kohaku x Senku​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Ryusui x OC, Chrome x OC, Tsukasa x OC, Gen x Fem!OC, Senku x Fem!OC, Ukyo x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Howl's Moving Castle
Can Play As: Howl, Prince Justin (Turnip Head)​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do:
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Howl x Fem!OC, Justin x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
My Hero Academia
Can Play As: Bakugo, Deku, Denki Kaminari, Mina, Ochaco, Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage, Kegio Takami, Shoto, Shouta Aizawa,​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Bakugo x Ochaco, Keigo x Rumi, Denki Kaminari x Eijiro Kirishima, Eijiro Kirishima x Mina​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Deku x OC, Eijiro x OC, Denki x OC, Shouta x Fem!OC, Keigo x Fem!OC, Fumikage x Fem!OC, Mina x OC, Bakugo x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Noragami
Can Play As: Bishamon, Kazuma, Kofuku, Yato​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Bishamon x Kazuma​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Yato x OC​
OC x OC - Available
  • Pokemon
    • OC x OC - Available
Disney
Can Play As: Anna, Claude Frollo, Dr. Facilier, Elsa, Esmeralda, Flynn, Gaston, Gothel, Hades, Jasmine (Aladdin - 1992), Judy Hopps, Lottie (The Princess & the Frog), Maui, Megara, Merida, Moana, Mulan (Mulan - 1998), Nick Wilde, Rapunzel, Tiana, Ursula​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Judy x Nick, Belle x Gaston, Anna x Jack Frost (RotG), Anna x Kristoff, Elsa x Pitch (RotG), Flynn x Rapunzel, Esmeralda x Frollo, Esmeralda x Pitch (RotG), Megara x Hades, Megara x Pitch (RotG), Lottie x Dr. Facilier, Tiana x Pitch (RotG)​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Anna x OC, Claude x OC, Flynn x OC, Gaston x OC, Gothel x OC, Maui x OC, Moana x OC, Ursula x OC, Hades x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
DreamWorks
Can Play As: Bunny, Crane, Hiccup, Jack Frost, Megamind, Pitch Black, Ruffnut, Shen, Tigress, Toothless, Tuffnut, Tooth, Viper​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Bunny x Jack F., Pitch x Elsa/Esmeralda/Luna/Megara/Rapunzel/Tiana​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Megamind x Fem!OC, Hiccup x Fem!OC, Jack F. x OC, Bunny x OC, Tooth x OC, Crane x OC, Viper x OC, Tigress x OC, Shen x Fem!OC, Pitch x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Can Play As: Bruce Banner, Darcy, Loki, MJ, Natasha Romanoff, Peggy Carter, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Thor, Tony Stark​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Steve x Peggy, Bruce x Thor, Thor x Steve, Peter x MJ, Loki x Natasha, Thor x Darcy​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Steve x OC, Bruce x OC, Thor x OC, Darcy x OC, Tony x Fem!OC, Peter x Fem!OC, Loki x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Other
Can Play As: Diego (Ice Age), Oddette (The Swan Princess), Jack Skellington, Sally, Shira (Ice Age)​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Jack S. x Sally, Diego x Shira,​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Jack S. x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
BBC Sherlock
Can Play As: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Sherlock x Donovan, Sherlock x Molly, John x Mary​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: John x OC, Sherlock x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Criminal Minds
Can Play As: Derek, Emily, Garcia, Hotch, JJ, Spencer​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Derek x Garcia, Emily x Specer​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Derek x OC, Garcia x OC, Hotch x OC, Spencer x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
My Little Pony | + Equestria Girls (Humanized)
Can Play As: Apple Jack, Discord, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Luna, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle,​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Luna x Pitch (RotG)​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Luna x Male OC, Twilight x Male!OC, Rarity x Male!OC, Fluttershy x Male!OC, Discord x OC, Apple Jack x Male!OC, Rainbow Dash x Male!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Penguins of Madagascar (Humanized)
Can Play As: Kowalski, Marlene, Private, Rico, Skipper​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Skipper x Marlene, Kowalski x Marlene​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Skipper x Fem!OC, Rico x OC, Private x OC, Kowalski x Fem!OC​
OC x OC - Available
Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
Can Play As: Cassandra, Flynn Rider, Rapunzel, Varian​
CC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Cassandra x Varian, Flynn x Rapunzel, Rapunzel x Pitch (RotG)​
OC x CC Pairings I Can Do: Flynn x OC​
OC x OC - Available

Last edited:
Roleplay Ideas
Craving Scale:
☆☆☆☆☆ - 0 stars. Currently not the least bit interested currently; please don't ask.
★☆☆☆☆ - 1 star. Likely burnt out on it, or have recently done it. Regardless, it would take a lot of persuasion.
★★☆☆☆ - 2 stars. Would likely only do for your pairing, unless you have some good characters/ideas for mine.
★★★☆☆ - 3 stars. Would definitely consider it, especially if you have good ideas/characters for it.
★★★★☆ - 4 stars. I'm down; craving a little.
★★★★★ - 5 stars. Favourite ideas; craving a lot.

I will likely also have more ideas stored elsewhere - including older ones - once I get around to fixing things up.

Major Cravings
★★★★★ || The Cat Curse | Mereoleona x William | Slow-Burn, Transformation, Fluff

During a mission gone wrong, William is hit with a malformed curse, one which has unexpected consequences. He goes missing with his squad members unsuccessfully trying to find him, only for Mereoleona to find him instead while training out in the wilderness. Except, now as a cat who struggles to cat, he can't quite communicate his situation to her, and must find a way to get her to help him get his human form back. Sure, he doesn't entirely trust that she's much of an animal person, and he doubts she'd want to help him if she knew, but she's the only one around.

As it turns out though, Mereoleona does have a softer side that he'd never known she had, and the two of them bond - at the time platonically -, with her adopting him as her cat. Once the curse breaks, she's bound to be surprised to find her cat companion all this time had been someone she would surely have disliked before, given his act of treason. But, what if, instead, this realisation paves a way for a deeper bond? With the rising threat of Spade Kingdom's invasion there might not be a point in holding grudges anyway.

(This would probably be a longer roleplay, and there definitely won't be bestiality involved; any romance/sexual stuff will only take place after the curse is lifted.)

- - -

★★★★★ || Nekomania | Mereoleona x William | Transformations, Nekomimi

William gets hit with a curse that gives him cat ears and a cat tail (everything else is mostly human, except the occasional healing purrs and the enhanced night vision), which he can't seem to go away and he is keen to hide. When Mereoleona finds out, he tries to convince her to not tell anyone, even going as far as to offer to fight her if she can keep the secret. He knows he'll lose, but surely anything is better than people finding out he has an additional quirk now outside of his facial scar. In the end, she decides to take a little pity on him and use the opportunity to help him and his squad train.

As they spend time together, they both learn a few interesting things about each other, and maybe even find themselves falling for one another.

- - -

★★★★★ || Magical Binds | Mereoleona x William | Thread Magic, Soulmates (sort of),

During a fight which Mereoleona, Vanessa and William - along with others - are all a part of, one of Vanessa's spells malfunctions and winds up affecting both Mereoleona and William. As it turns out, their fates are now entwined, with one literally not being able to live without the other. Now having to depend on another for survival - or in William's case, being pushed to survive to ensure that Mereoleona doesn't die -, they have to learn to navigate life together and learn to watch out for one another. It's not exactly what either of them had envisioned, but it's something that they surprisingly get used to.

- - -

★★★★★ || Faking It | Mereoleona x William | Fake Courtship, Exes, Drama, Romance

With the other captains starting to court other people and getting more and more inquisitive about the relationship status of Mereoleona and William who continue to be single, there is the pressure for them to find someone.

When a malicious and loathed ex reappears in Mereoleona's (or William's, whichever you prefer) life, the pressure seems to double. Watching them get away with all the manipulation, lies and then later cheating, pains the royal/noble, and it's tempting to get back at them.

Ultimately, she/he makes use of the mixer situation they find themselves in, and lies, pretending that their partner is William/Mereoleona. Knowing they can't get away with it unless they keep the charade up for a while, they request a favour from their fake partner and so they court each other, which ends up benefiting both of them in more ways then they expected.

Pitch-Centric Fandom-Based Ideas

★★★★★ || Magical Marriage Act | Pitch x Elsa/Rapunzel/Megara/Tiana/Esmeralda

Spirits are disappearing fast, and this hasn't changed since the end of the Dark Ages. The Spirit Council - a group of ancient and powerfuls spirits overlooking Earth - has decided to put in place an arrangement that would set spirits supposed to be compatible with each other to produce more spirit offspring. It is partly an experiment in what is possible, as spirit offspring are rare, but it is their greatest chance at getting enough spirits to balance out the rapid die off. Moreover, there are dangerous spirits roaming about - far more threatening than the boogeyman - that risk tipping the balance and pluging the world into even more suffering than it is currently dealing with. This too is something they hope to be able to combat with more spirits. Unfortunately, no one quite knows how spirits come about outside of rare successful attempts at reproduction, as there is no particular spirit that can create spirits, even if MiM acts like he has such a power. They only have trial and error and the hopes that maybe pairing spirits that are compatible will increase their chances of success. So they've enlisted Cupid to put together spirits who are most compatible and pushed said spirits to reproduce, or face having their powers stripped through magical binds. (Especially those spirits who are already on thin ice, including the Guardians and Pitch whose constant fighting has only caused chaos and disruption to the balance.)

Few people even expected Pitch to be found to be comaptible with anyone, let alone one (or some, if poly/harem scenario is okay with the roleplay partner) of the recent Guardian recruits. Certainly, no one expects them to get one with each other, but they do expect them to get married and produce offspring.

★★★★★ || Accidentally Bound | Pitch x Disney FCC (one of those listed above)

Unexpectedly and accidentally, Pitch founds himself bound to another person - human or spirit, idm -, experiencing their pains and their emotions, pushing him to consider someone else for once in a long time. Inescapbly it pushes them closer together, and risks causing both parties to develop feelings. Will they find a way out of the bind, or are they bound forever?

★★★★★ || Road to Redemption or Ruin | Pitch x FCC (depending on the character) or MAYBE an OFC.

Pitch hadn't intended to become human. That was forced upon him by the other spirits who have decided he'd crossed the line.

He certainly didn't intend to become a professor. That was decided by Death, who figured Pitch could redeem himself by provind that he was capable of more than just chaos, destruction and scaring children. It wasn't like he ever wanted to be around the very people who chose to ignore him, to call him "just a bad dream". People a lot harder to scare or to make believe, and people who'd never understand him. People, in many ways, very like the Guardians.

Yet, here he was, playing the role of professor, trying to act like some goodie-goodie human so that the spirits might give in and let him return to his life as a spirit.

And then a human piques his interest, threatening to disrupt his so-called "progress". A human that seemed almost familiar.

★★★★★ || The Siren & The Scientist | Pitch x FCC (depending on the character) or MAYBE an OFC

Fleeing the Guardians, Pitch turns himself into a siren in hopes they wouldn't suspect a sea creature to be the infamous boogeyman. Through chance and bad weather conditions, he happens upon a scientist who captures his interest.

(There are several ways this could go down, which we can discuss, including Pitch getting found and captured by another scientist in a storm, and then coming across the FC, or Pitch saving the FC.)

★★★★☆ || Arms Dealer Required | Vox x Carmilla, Enemies-to-Lovers

The Vees come to realise that the exterminators will no longer excuse citizens which have managed to stay out of exterminations via Lucifer's pardon. And, with Charlie having persuaded her father not to make any dealings with them, they're on their own - in a sense - in dealing with Heaven. To keep their business going, protect their interests and protect themselves, they'll need assistance - someone who should be capable of dealing with exterminator angels.

But the only one to come to mind is Carmilla Carmine.

She undoubtedly won't work with Valentino, and Velvette already fucked up any chance at getting the older overlord to cooperate with them. So that leaves Vox, who isn't terribly keen on this, to get Carmilla onto their side. If he fails, they may well die in the next extermination -- especially since the Princess of Hell has no doubt managed to rile them up, by helping take down the head exterminator, and allowing one of her staff (Niffty) to kill him --, but if he succeeds... business could be booming.

Trouble is, how to convince "that bitch Carmilla" to cooperate with them?

And what if he ends up developing feelings for the very person he loathed?

---

★★★★☆ || You Don't Swipe Left On Me! | Velvette x Zestial, Professor x Student (both would be 25+)

She was the popular girl in highschool, and had managed to maintain her popularity both in the workplace and when she'd started college. A social media princess, a fashion icon and she'd managed to maintain a pretty high GPA on top of that. She might have had to delay further studies because of her personal life at one point, but she was ready to go out there and kill it in higher education - all while making sure to be the most popular girl on campus (totally not because she's secretly insecure or anything like that!).

It would be easy.

She'd be loved by her fellow students and her teachers.

And then second year of university came around and He became her literature professor.

Zestial Morde was not a man concerned with what others thought of him, or his popularity - or, at least, he tried not to be. Moreover, he wasn't so easily swayed by trends, or even other people. He was old-fashioned, with a style and a formal way of speaking that made him stick out. He was also pretty much everything that Velvette wasn't, everything she loathed. Yet, here she was, trying to grab his attention. It wasn't as though she was obsessed or anything. Not at all. In fact, she was confident if there was anyone who was obsessed, it was him (in secret, of course). She was positively certain of this. It wasn't like she could possibly have any interest in that fossil...

... she just needed to prove that she was the most popular of students, and that no one could ignore her.

And she'd go to any length to prove it.

((In case you haven't figured it out, Velvette's going to be in denial for a while.))

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom