RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Roleplays Ideas and Links to Open Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
1:17 AM
Hey! Craze here, looking for any new rp partners :3 - I have a lot of threads right now but I wouldn't mind coming up with a few more. I really don't have any real ideas, just some starters:

(I'm cool with rp'ing any gender)
  • Elven/Magical Roleplay
  • Vampire x Witch/Warlock Roleplay
  • Animal based roleplay (something like Lions or anything Cat atm)
  • Siren x Pirate?
Lol I have no clue but I'm up for anything tbh, just trying to get my muse back up atm!

Edit: Took one idea out because I have so many similar threads lol XD

Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
1:17 AM
Okay, just binged the fuck out of Fairytail and now I need to satiate my desire.. also trying to fill an empty feeling I have T-T but idk if that's my muse speaking up or just a general feeling I got from finishing the series.
Anyways the pairings I'm willing to do are as follows:
  • Natsu x Lucy (obviously)
  • Gray x Juvia
  • Gajeel x Levy (my most wanted of the three tbh)
It doesn't have to be traditional canon or universe, we can always do an AU like a dragon x princess (classic for Natus / Gajeel) or a knight x princess or maybe more yandere type for Juvia now that I think about it.. I just love these characters and want to expand on them :3

Also I think I'd actually prefer to rp the female roles on this one, but oddly enough I wouldn't mind rp'ing my favorite stripping wizard so if that helps idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom