RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Stained Purity (Crow)

Local Time:
10:10 PM
She pulled back, gasping softly as she finished. She looked at Lucian in the eyes, she could of sworn she had seen his eyes change color. But perhaps it was the lighting.

“Thank you,” she breathed out, wiping her mouth next. She would then feel sleep pull at her very being and she gave a small yawn. “I-I’m going to lay down now..” she murmured and did so, curling up underneath the sheets and was fast asleep.

Soon a knock was heard on the door, and a voice sounded. “My lord?” It was a servant of his.

Local Time:
“I was sent to remind you about the upcoming blood moon…a lot of us are hoping you’ll pick a suitable queen,” he paused, readjusting his waistcoat. “Have you found her?” He asked, noting the new fledgling that had graced their halls, the word was already buzzing in the coven from excitement.

Local Time:
12:10 AM
His eyes would roll in his head at the mention of a queen. He knew that it was important for him to find a mate but there were no suitable women for him, or at least not till now. He would shake the idea out of his head, he could not force that on Cassandra. "Yes yes I know I need to find a suitable mate but no I have had no such luck"

Local Time:
The servant seemed dissatisfied with that answer but didn’t press. He looked to the room behind his lord and then gave a soft sigh. “You’ll have to tell her eventually, she deserves to know the truth..”

It was supposed to be Lucian to turn Cassandra, not the vampire who had done so. Thankfully the blood bond they had was stronger than any sire bond. For years he had pined over the woman, and this servant here knew exactly what his lord was thinking.

Local Time:
She gave a small nod, leaning against him and closing her eyes. She noted something though. It was Lucian’s scent. She obviously had never noticed it before since she hadn’t been a vampire before but something about Lucian’s scent was alluring to her…it had to do with her having that blood bond with him but it also lay deeper than that, giving the attraction she had felt to him for years but never acted upon it because as ruthless as a ruler he was, she knew he wouldn’t worry over such trivial things.

Local Time:
She gave a puzzled look and then she responded in a way he never would have guessed.

“Is…is that why your scent to me is so different than others?” There was no way he was a vampire made..was he a vampire born?

“How are you able to have a heartbeat and have magic still..?” She inquired, seemingly intrigued.

Local Time:
12:10 AM
He was a bit taken a back by her quizzical reaction to this revelation "um yes that is why and to answer your other question. You know all those rumors about the blood moon allowing couples to eventually give birth to a vampire with magic. Well I am that child and because if that I am their king sort of"

Local Time:
She stared at him. “You…what?” She asked, trying to process all of this information. “So..you coming from a long bloodline of warlocks was only half of the information?” He had to have at least one warlock ancestor and another vampire ancestor for this to work…for him to be here.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom