RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Stained Purity (Crow)

Local Time:
11:45 PM
She bit her lip, looking at him with desire in her gaze. “Lucian..I- I feel the same,” she said and felt drawn to him. She closed the space in between them and leaned up against his body, going to kiss the other side of his face. “I love you-“ she breathed out her warm breath against his skin.

Local Time:
(How romantic XD)

She blushed deeply at how his hand grabbed her ass, and she gave a small cough, “What? No kiss first before the ass touching?” She teased him softly. “You know I shouldn’t be here-“ she reminded, but she chose to stay. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to give her purity to him.

Local Time:
She kept herself close to him, the blood moon sealing their bond further. She was lucky it was him…now all she would have to do to complete the transition was to drink blood. But she’d still be in a state of a fledgling and weak as it was.

Lucian already knew of a planned attack that her coven had in store for him, and this was a way to ensure Cassandra’s safety, even if she didn’t know about the attack, nor how precious she truly was to the vampire lord.

Local Time:
She looked at him, unaware that she wouldn’t feel her powers anymore. But that would only happen later when everything was in full affect.

She pulled back and wiped her mouth a little, looking at him with desire in her eyes. “Lucian…what more would you like to do?” She asked, wondering if he would mate with her during the blood moon.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom