RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Stained Purity (Crow)

Local Time:
11:54 PM
She frowned and wasn’t satisfied with that answer. She shifted to sit up, looking to Lucian. “Lucian..” she began to whine his name, knowing that they were more than friends now.

“Lucian- I-“ she bit her lip. “I love you..please,” she reached for his hand. “Please tell me,” she asked again.

Local Time:
She stared at him, and her face turned to that of embarrassment. “Because of the bond?!” She asked, her tone taking on a defensive side- “Lucian!” She crossed her arms, “I can’t believe you’d even think of such a thing! You knew all too well that I’ve loved you for a while now…bonded or not,” she felt a little hurt to be quite honest. She began to sniffle a little. “Lu-Lucian, I just told you I loved you and this is what you had to say in return?” But he could see that she didn’t want him to leave, bonded or not..her feelings for him were heightened, only more noticeable now than before.

Local Time:
1:54 AM
He would look at her almost shocked by all of these feeling she was revealing to him he was not quite sure what to say ."C..cassandra i didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I just sort of loss hope that someone would actually fall for me instead of just want to be my queen for power. I...I love you as well" he says looking at her hoping this would be enough but knew words were just that, words

Local Time:
“You really think I would want power?” She asked, reaching out for his hand. “I never wanted to battle you in the first place…” she muttered, her eyes downturned, playing with his hand now. “I thought I was supposed to be your mate..” she gave a small frown, looking up at his eyes with pleading ones. “I want to be yours, Lucian, for eternity.”

Local Time:
She looked at it and gave a soft smile, “I remember,” she spoke, also remembering memories he had compelled away.. “that night-“ she trailed off..
-
Cassandra had been visiting Lucian for a while, and she was by his window sill, staring up at the bright red moon in the sky. She heard the door barely open and some footsteps behind her. She gave a soft gasp of air as she noticed he was there and she turned around to him. His eyes were a dark, ruby red. Vampire..She thought to herself, confirming her suspicions. But…Lucian knew..he would have to protect her from this night they were about to share, he hated that he couldn’t let her remember it, but it was for her own safety.

Local Time:
Cassandra took a small gasp as he pulled her close, and she didn’t draw away from him. “Lucian- I-“ she paused, but reached a hand up and touched on his cheek gently. “For years?” She asked shyly, her cheeks a blushing pink..but her skin nearly shimmered in the light of the blood moon.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom