RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Stolen Redemption (Shinobarion)

Local Time:
10:18 PM
A low chuckle could be heard. “My dear my powers can deliver what you desire…” he whispered in her ear once more. The smoke began to form a hear shaped outline around the bottle of rum. “I only answer what your body and soul ask for….and your soul…desires much more” he said as the smoke began to levitate the black tinted glass towards her, slight shaking it as if it wants to be filled with rum.

Local Time:
11:18 PM
Her hand shook, dropping the bottle before she could tilt her hand to the glass. As it shattered on the floor she backed away from it, her hands grabbing for her crucifix and held it in both hands. The smell of rum whiffed upwards, tinging the air with its scent and flavor. "I-I want to be redeemed!" She said instead

Local Time:
the smoke began to circle around the broken glass and liquid. slowly the bottle would reform back into the shape it was before it was dropped, filled with the same liquid. "they redeemed you shall be..." he whispered as the bottle of rum circled around the nun slowly. "all you must do...is take a sip" he whispered once more as the bottle would open by its self and be poured into the black tinted glass. the glass now full of rum would hover into her direction.

Local Time:
"hmmm your very strong willed but for how long" he said as he smoke began to form into the familar scared male. he took the glass and began to take a sip of the rum. "mmm ooh how i missed rum..." he said as he finished the glass fully. "you sure you dont want a sip" he said as he shook the glass now refiling with rum once more.

Local Time:
"God-God will grant me the strength to resist you- I will have you sealed away!" She threatened as he appeared again. She held up the talisman at him, like he was a vampire to ward away with its presence. "So you should stop these games, abd surrender to the Redeemers will!"

Local Time:
The demon smirks as he makes the glass disappear. "you still have that hope in your heart...yet all i see is blackness" he said as he pokes her chest and pull out small light orb from it. soon it begins to swirl as a black mist forms around said orb. "This is a representation your soul and your soul says otherwise...and not bad...normally a pure soul doesn't turn this quickly" he chuckled as he made the ball disappear with a wave of his hand.

Local Time:
Her heart panted as he spoke even as she scowled, her beautiful features twisting into contempt. Had her soul really darkened so easily? So quickly? She looked at the glasses again, briefly, a fleeting urge rising for a moment. If it was true...she shook her head firmly. "You are a demon! You can't touch the purity of my soul!"

Local Time:
"and yet you released me...only those with tainted souls could release me" he said lying slightly. he only needed a person from her order to release him, it didn't matter if her soul was impure or not but he would never let her know. "and if your god was truly here he wouldn't have let you experience such pleasures from before now would he?" he said moving closer to her placing a hand against the wall she was at. "face it my little nun...you enjoyed every second of it.." he said now lifting her chin up to face him.

Local Time:
As she soon hit his chest with the crucifix he soon disappeared into a puff of smoke. With a laugh he whispered in her ear. "then let us put that faith to test...when you decided to slip...ill be there to catch you...and take you to a world of true pleasures" he whispered as silence soon entered the room.

Local Time:
Hurrying back to his room was a young Priest who had been spying on the young nun for a while. he could not believe what he had witnessed. slowly tried to catch his breath as sat on his bed. "what should i do...should i tell someone..." the young priest said as he held his head in his hands.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom