RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Take Him, Then the World (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:01 PM
Az watches, pleased, as his touch heavily effects Marco, enjoying the sight if the man slowly falling apart. He presses his hand more firmly against his abdomen, skimming his hand to the other side of his hip, dancing around the twitching cock an careful to not touch it. Though he does let his hand get close a few times.

His other hand slides up Marco's chest, fingertips tracing beautiful tattoos. Each line and inkt swirl getting explored. "Hmm, my looks still have something to do with it. I know the look in your eyes." He looks up at Marco's face.

"The one you get when you want nothing more than to pound into me, wreak my ass, and make me scream. But you know the difference between you and everyone else who's been this close?" He lean down again, licking over Marco's nipple, "You don't want me screaming in pain, only pleasure. And you can control yourself."

Local Time:
1:01 PM
Marco groan's softly and closes his eyes tightly as he feels Az's hand teasingly dance around his cock. He fights hard to not thrust his hips upwards to touch the other with his cock. He bites his lip and squeezes the headboard tightly. Once Az starts tracing his tattoos, Marco's muscles start to twitch, aching for more.

"You're looks are a bonus for me, Az. No matter what, you will always be attractive to me."

Marco growls softly and almost whimpers once Az licks his nipple. His skin tingles and his cock hardens to its fullest length, standing up as if begging for Az to touch it. He squeezes the headboard tighter, making his knuckles turn white from the force behind his grip. "I-I want to prove to you that you will always be safe here, n-not just from my men, but from me as w-well." Marco studders as he tries to restrain himself, wanting so badly to do exactly what Az describes.

Local Time:
Az watches Marco's reactions, pleased. He lightly bites down on the nipple beneath his tongue, sucking and flicking his tongue over it. Three different feelings at once. He pulls away after a few moments, blowing softly on the male's nipple to see his reaction.

The hand slowly exploring the skin around Marco's cock eventually dips between the other's legs, running his fingers lightly over the inside of his thighs.

His other hand, the one tracing the tattoos, lightly moves up to grip the other's shoulder, humming softly. "Good. Because starving or not, I would be disappointed to think you didn't find me sexy."

Local Time:
Marco groans louder and tips his head back into the pillows, biting his lip harder. His pectorals and muscles flex again from the feel of Az's mouth on his nipple. He lets out the tiniest whine when Az pulls away, not wanting it to end.

Even though Az was only touching the skin around his cock, he could feel it tingling and even throbbing. His thighs twitch and flex from the sensation of Az's hand grazing over them, teasing him even more.

"You are the sexiest person I have ever seen, Az, and it kills me that I can't do anything to make you feel all the pleasure you could ever ask for."

Local Time:
Az let's out a dark laugh against Marco's skin, running his tongue over his nipple and across his chest it his other nipple in one long stroke, pulling his hand away from the male's thighs to do so. "I haven't said no or told you to stop anything, have I?" He bites down on the second nipple, sucking roughly.

Local Time:
Marco gasps and groans again, slightly arching his back. He digs his heels into the bed while gripping the headboard as tight as possible. The wood starts to make a small cracking sound as Marco's hands damn near break the fucking thing. He pants and lightly moves his hips, making his cock sway a little while he imagines Az riding him. "Fuck~ Az, you know I won't do anything unless you tell me you want me to."

Local Time:
Az chuckles, sucking harder and pulling back noting how the male's nipple and surrounding skin was red. "Where should I give you a hickey. . ?" He murmurs to himself, running his fingers over Marco's chest.

He grins an leans down, kissing the man's collarbone. He hums, "Then I guess you'll be waiting a long time or this ass, won't you?" He starts sucking the skin, closing his eyes. After long morning kents, he pulls away, tapping the now formed hickey.

"I mean, you're a crime boss and you're afraid to take risks? How sad does that sound?" His lips curve into a taunting grin.

Local Time:
Marco growls and grits his teeth as he fights his urge to yank Az down onto the bed. The hickey that the other left behind was tingling and making Marco go insane with desire. "Damnit, you're really testing me Az." Marco pants and groans again. He could feel his cock start to hurt with how hard it had become.

He releases the headboard with one hand and reaches out towards Az slowly, "You really want to make me wait that long, Az?"

Local Time:
Az laughs and catches Marco's wrist, pushing his hand back to the headboard, "If you're going to wait for the words 'Fuck me, Marco' to come out of my mouth before your fuck me, you're going to be waiting forever. Especially if you wont touch me." He bites Marco's neck.

Local Time:
Marco groans and growls loudly, digging his heels even harder into the bed. He claws his nails into the headboard and tips his head back, letting Az bite his neck harder, "Fuck~"

Marco grits his teeth so hard that it was an amazement they didn't crack. "Ahh fuck it!" Marco releases the headboard and quickly grabs Az by the waist and pulls the other on top of his lap, making Az straddle his hips. "You want to have me make the first move, then you'll get just that."

Local Time:
Az gasps, his leg sliding smoothly over Marco's hip, the slightly rough fabric of his jeans scraping against the other male's sensitive flesh.

He looks down at Marco, "Now you get it." He runs his hands over his stomach and chest, flicking his nipples with his thumbs.

Local Time:
Marco bites his lip and grinds his hips up against Az, letting the other feel his cock press against his ass. He slowly runs his hands up Az's thighs to his hips and waist. His eyes hold a predatory glint along with a gentle twinkle. He sits up and reaches under Az's shirt, letting his fingers lightly caress up the other's back. "I'm going to make you see just how good it's supposed to feel when you let someone touch you." He leans closer and lightly kisses Az's neck.

Local Time:
Az closes his eyes, shivering slightly. "I-I trust you. . . Somehow-" He mumbles. He couldn't explain it, how he trusted this male after only a few days. Of wich he'd been kidnapped, almost raped, and almost had a shot forced into his body.

Most of those situations would be it so difficult to trust someone, yet Az couldn't help it. He trusted Marco and felt a heavy, unwavering desire for the older man.

He slides his hand into Marco's hair, his other hand resting on his hip. He tips his head back, his breathing heavy.

Local Time:
Marco pulls back and slowly removes Az's shirt before leaning in and softly kissing the other's neck and collarbone. His hands continue to roam Az's body, gently caressing the other's waist and back. Marco leans down and flicks his tongue out before slowly circling it around one of Az's nipples, teasing the sensitive skin before sucking on it. One of his hands slowly finds its way to Az's ass, gripping it lightly. "You have nothing to be afraid of, Az. I promise I will only ever make you feel good." He murmurs against Az's skin, continuing to suck on his nipple while his other hand slowly unbuttons Az's pants.

Local Time:
Az pants softly, his hips shifting slightly, "Fucking hell~ is this how I made you feel?" He groans, his fingers tightening on Marco's hair.

His breaths come quickly, feeling his cock pressing against his jeans again. He wanted this. He wanted this so much. . . He couldn't remember the lar time he wanted nothing more than to feel this good. "S-So needy and desperate?"

Local Time:
Marco laughed softly and pulled away from Az's nipple, "You have no idea. Try feeling this way for days without any fucking release." Marco leaned back down and sucked on Az's other nipple while his hand slips inside of the other's pants and underwear as he grabs Az's ass again, feeling his soft skin.

"You've been making my cock throb for days now and I think it's time you let me show you how good I want you to feel." He carefully turns and lays Az down on the bed. Marco's hands slowly trail down Az's sides and grabs the waist band of his pants and underwear before pulling them down slowly.

Once he tosses the clothing to the side, Marco trails his gaze over Az's body, "So perfect...."

Local Time:
Az gasps softly and moans, his hips shifting. "Ah. . . I'm sorry-- didn't do it on purpose-" He mumbles, shifting his hips again.

He looks up at Marco, his back settling into the bed and he swallows, looking away uncertainly. He flushes and wrap his arms around himself, pulling his knees up to cover himself, "I am far from perfect. . ." He whispers

Local Time:
Marco gently cups Az's cheek with one hand and makes the other look into his eyes, "You're right, because you are far more than perfect." He leans closer and gently places a kiss on Az's lips.

Marco gently caresses one hand over Az's legs, slowly pulling them away from the other's body while he continues to softly kiss Az. "Just relax and let me show you how your body should be worshipped, Az."

Local Time:
Az bites his lip, looking away, "I am not. . . I don't know how you can be attracted to me. . ." He makes a soft sound, pressing into Marco and hesitantly kissing him back. A hand slides into his hair and he groans softly. He shifts his hips forward, grinding against Marco with a soft moan in his throat.

He slides his other hand round to run down Marco's back, his fingers lightly tracing the groove in his spine.

Local Time:
Marco slowly slips his tongue into Az's mouth, letting the other taste him while he explores Az's mouth. He keeps one hand on Az's cheek while his other hand slowly caresses over the other's thigh, wrapping it around his hips.

"Stop saying that. You are the only one who makes me feel this way with nothing more than just a look."

Local Time:
Az lets out a soft groan, his body moving with Marco, some small part of him knowing what to do and how to make himself feel the most pleasure. He kisses the other back, pressing his tongue against the other's and shifting his hips forward.

"A-A look? So all I have to do to get you riled up is look at you?" He huffs a nervous laugh, and teases, "Now I'm terrified."

Local Time:
Marco chuckles and starts kissing down Az's neck, "You will never have to be scared of anything while you are with me, Az." His lips graze over Az's neck, keeping the kisses soft and gentle. Marco carefully wraps and arm around the other's waist and flips, laying Az down on the bed gently while making him wrap his legs around Marco's waist.

"Even just seeing you walking around my home makes me want you."

Local Time:
Az hums softly, tipping his head back, "I know. I trust you, Marco. I really do." He mumbles.

"For some crazy, fucked up reason, I trust you." He runs a hand through Marco's hair and down his back.

He shifts his hips up again, groaning softly. He closes his eyes, gripping Marco's hip with his hand. His breath was heavy and slightly faster than normal.

Local Time:
Marco smiles and continues to kiss Az's neck while he slides one hand down the other's waist.

"I'm glad you trust me and I promise I will never do anything to destroy that." He murmurs against Az's neck.

Marco continues to run his hand down Az's body, lightly grazing his fingertips over the other's stomach to his pelvis. "Do you trust me enough to let me touch you and show how good you should feel Az?"

Local Time:
Marco lofts up a little and presses his lips softly against Az's, kissing him gently as he slowly wraps his hand around the other's cock. He keeps his grip gentle and soft as he slowly strokes Az's cock.

"You're safe, Az. I promise I won't hurt you." He murmurs against Az's lips, wanting to keep him calm.

Local Time:
Az kisses him back, a soft moan escaping his lips at the touch to his cock. He pushes his hips forward again, his head dropping back. "Fuck- Marco~" He gasps, a hand going back into his hair and gripping tightly.

"Please, more-" He pants softly, moving his hips slowly in a slight rhythm.

Local Time:
Marco smiles and strokes Az's cock a little faster, tightening his grip just a bit. He kisses down Az's chin to his neck, nipping gently on the soft skin. His other hand trails down and lightly rubs and pinches the other male's nipple. Marco's cock twitches and throbs with a need to be buried inside of Az, but he waits, not wanting to scare the other.

"That's it, just relax and let me make you like never before." Marco growls softly and continues to kiss his way down Az's body.

Local Time:
Marco groans and strokes Az's cock faster. He slips two fingers from his other hand into his mouth for a moment before reaching down and rubbing her now wet fingers against Az's ass. He looks into the other's eyes as he slowly pushes his fingers into Az's ass, hooking them lightly to press again his prostate.

"Fuck, I want you so badly, Az. I almost can't wait any longer."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom