RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Temptation across the fence

Local Time:
4:10 AM
Askari sat up in her room, staring dreamily out her window. Her college prep studies lay unattended and on her desk as she gazed across at the windows facing hers. Her mind replayed the scenes she had seen there over the past year or so. Their neighbor, she still didn’t know his name, and his girls. Sometimes one, sometimes several at once, but very few of them were regular. The things she saw sent a thrill tingling through her. What was it like? She bit her lip softly. She wasn’t a stranger to sex. She’s had plenty of interest in her and a boyfriend or two. She had hoped to experience some of what she had seen, but didn’t know how to ask for it. The sex she did get was… uninspiring. She was sure what those girls got was better.

Maybe she should… No. out of the question. She went back to her studies, trying to focus. A bit of movement in a window caught her eye and her focus was gone. He was home. Her parents were gone. Without letting herself start thinking, she stood, went downstairs, crossed over to the neighbors house, and knocked on the front
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
3:10 AM
Markus was something of a playboy. He was a successful college student and quite attractive, and charming which all added up to tons of women wanting to be with him. Almost nightly he would bring one or more women with him him home to fuck. He enjoyed it immensely but was not aware that his young neighbor was watching him the whole time.

He had been taking a shower when he heard someone knocking on the door and walked over to the door with a towel around his waist seeing the neighbor girl he has seen around "Hello there. May i help you with anything miss?"

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
"uh this is a bit strange but your parents seem nice enough so come on in " he said as he lets her in, holding onto his towel which still showed the outline of his 9 inch cock through it. He would check her out as she walks in as he does with most women "so what can i do for you? You kind of came at a bad time as you can tell. I am markus by the way"

Local Time:
“yeah, ummm… sorry.” She hesitated, shook her head to try to clear it, then took a deep breath. “Here’s the deal. I live over there and, ummm… sometimes I see… things.” She was looking at the ground, her face beet red. “Things I’ve never tried, and I want to…” she looked up, but her eyes couldn’t make it past his waist. “I… could you… teach me?” Her eyes finally tore themselves away and jumped up to his face.

Local Time:
He would close the door as she tried to get her words out but clearly struggling. "When you say thinngs you have seen and i could teach you, do you mean sex?" he was not entirely sure what she wanted but he never closes the bedroom curtains so it could likely be that is what she is asking "If so tell me a bit about yourself and your age" he says looking at her body once more deciding if he liked what he saw or not

Local Time:
Having the subject out in the open have her courage. “Yeah. I’d like you to teach me about sex. I mean, I’ve had sex but it was never very good. Not like it looks like when you do.” She was still blushing furiously. “And I’m 18 now. My birthday was last week. I’ve been wanting to come over ever since then.” She smiled and looked at him more courageously.

Local Time:
"well i will say i am not sure i will be much of a teacher but i can definitely fuck you over and over if that is what you want" he says smiling at her and her somewhat shy nature. He would walk up to her and put a hand up to her chin, looking into her eyes. "tell me what all interested you the most. And then i can attempt to recreate it." with this he would go ahead and remove the towel seeing no reason to keep it on anymore. the bulge she was fascinated with was not a full on cock that was completely erect and mere inches from her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom