RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Temptations of My Heart (Crow)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
8:13 PM
Janelle was sitting there on the couch, a gaming controller in her hand. She was wearing a tight white tshirt, pajama shorts that rided up just a little to show her cute little ass. She was leaning back, idle in playing Animal Crossing, New Horizons.

She had texted her friend earlier asking what he had been up to, he said he was playing the new cod game that had dropped and his replies were spaced.

With it being Friday evening, and both of them didn’t work the following Saturday, she had invited him over for a sleepover with drinks and a movie to watch.

They had known each other since high school, dated other people- but never once had dated each other. Although Janelle couldn’t deny her attractiveness to her friend- he had mentioned he was glad to be her friend, and she figured it wouldn’t go beyond anything of that.

She paused her game when she heard her apartment door being knocked on and she went to see who it was. It was her friend, standing outside with an overnight bag, most likely the alcohol he was bringing was in there.

(prefer if they get tipsy but not shitfaced)

Janelle:

Height: 5’2
Weight: 130 lbs
Appearance:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
10:13 PM
Jamie was at home relaxing with his game when he got a message from his closest friend. A smile would form on his face as he thought about her. He had a small crush but it wasn't really something to risk their friendship for so he just pushed it away. He would smile when she invited him over and quickly gets dressed in some loose, relaxing clothing and packing some booze before heading over.

He would knock on the door waiting till it was opened "hey girl!" He says with a large grin before going to hug her. It has not been to long since they have last seen each other but he missed her regardless. "How are you?"

Jamie
Weight:190 lbs
Height" 6ft 1

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Janelle received the hug and smiled in return. “I’m good. Just so fucking bored until you got here-“ she tells him and turns, letting him follow her into her apartment, making sure to lock the door behind her.

“So I’m assuming you brought it?” She asked about the booze, he knew her favorite was hard apple cider- she usually mixed it with some Pepsi and the sweet tasting drink always offered her a good buzz.

She walked to the kitchen in the small area and pulled out a bowl and microwave popcorn. “I hope you don’t mind watching another horror movie with me tonight,” she spoke, the movie was rated M and had some…spicy scenes in it.

Local Time:
Jamie would nod chucking a bit as he pulls out a bottle of hard apple cider and a Pepsi. "Of course I did!" He would follow her, checking out her ass quickly before glancing away.

Jamie would sigh at the mention of the movie she had picked out, she always went for that genre "sure, I can suffer through another horror movie" he says jokingly as he starts pouting then drinks.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She lit up like a Christmas tree when he pulled out what she was waiting on. She then raised an eyebrow “I thought you didn’t mind, we can watch something else,” she offered, obviously not aware of his joke.

As he started making the drinks she paused, “Oh? You’re actually going to have some of my ‘girly’ concoction?” She teased him this time, putting the popcorn in the microwave. She started the time and turned back around, coming over to him.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
The microwave beeped and she grabbed the bag, emptying it into the bowl. She came over and plopped beside him, her tits bouncing ever so slightly.

Although having a petite frame, she certainly wasn’t lacking in the chest region, but she was self conscious about her size. But around Jamie, she didn’t mind.

Janelle sighed and found the remote, turning the movie on for the both of them and started it up. “Well either way, I hope both the movie and drinks are good,” she murmured and took a bite of popcorn.

The first scene definitely would throw Jamie for a loop, it was a ritual being performed and the women in the cult were naked, drenched in blood, and having some type of….orgy ritual thing.

Janelle though was unphased and she continued to watch, drinking every now and then while munching on the salty snack.

Local Time:
Jamie couldn't help but notice her voluptuous chest as it bounced before him. He would shake off any rising thoughts by taking a long drink of the booze before the movie started.

He would lean against her as the movies started, he found he could only truly relax when he was next to her like this.

When the first scene started he would feel his member twitch a bit as blood began to rush to it. Damn. His girlfriend broke up with him a few weeks ago so something like this was easy to turn him on a bit, despite the blood and gore "gross, why does it always start with sacrifices or murders" he complains jokingly.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She settled into him, letting him rest against her. Hearing his comment made her snicker “Well…I guess it’s just common for horror films?” She queries, taking another drink of her- damn. She thought to herself, out already. Thankfully he had brought over the drinks to make it and she shifted to make herself another one.

“Want to top off?” She asked, noting him being slightly uncomfortable but perhaps that was due to the first scene. She had no idea what was laying underneath his underwear. Well obviously she was aware he had a dick, she just…didn’t think of it like that.

But she couldn’t help herself this time, as she waited for his reply, she could hear moaning come from the movie, and her cheeks reddened slightly at the sound. She briefly wondered about Jamie though, and why his girlfriend broke up with him.

She never liked his girlfriend in the first place, but Jamie was an attractive guy in her opinion, and he was super sweet. Of course, all men had pervy tendencies every now and then and so did she. So what if he appreciates someone else’s boobs? Shit, she’d look to and agree with him. His girlfriend was stupid.

Local Time:
He would seem a bit distracted when she asked him about the drink. His mind was clearly elsewhere, eyes focused on the film. "Wha?? Oh drink! Yeah I would love some more." He says snapping out of his daze.

He would move so that he could attempt to hide the tent in his pants that was slowly forming. They were both grown adults so getting turned on by a movie like this was normal but he didn't want to make things awkward so he wanted to keep his wood hidden.

"What do you think of the film so far? It is definitely very erotic at the moment"

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She topped him off, putting the stuff down and resituating herself back on the couch. She leaned back against him, and continued watching while sipping on her drink again. “Mm…it’s more erotic than I anticipated,” she spoke, continuing to watch it. She was glued, seeing the actors just…well, go at it.

Flushing she commented, “I think I should’ve read the description just a little better next time.” She spoke and sighed softly.

He knew about her current situation, she had been in a rocky relationship. She had been living with her past boyfriend but he had been a nasty drunk and had hit her a few times. She was afraid to leave him, but had made that leap and got back on her feet with the help of her parents and Jamie.

Still the threat of him finding her again loomed in the back of her mind but in truth she felt safer now that she had a restraining order against him.

Watching the movie more, she bit her lip as she watched how one man particularly fucked a woman and she couldn’t help but think of feeling like that.

“Fuck,” she cursed lightly underneath her breath, “Have you ever tried anything like that?” She asked, eating some more popcorn to hopefully act not too embarrassed.

Local Time:
Jamie would take a sip of his drink before letting out a small laugh "yeah cause this so far is just pure sex"

He hadn't talked much about his break up to Janelle since it was something he had yet to get over. He was the time that would fall hard for every girl he was twitch and fall even harder when they dumped him. But he had his friend by his side to make him feel better.

He would look closely at the scene she was referring to and would nod "once or twice I have." He would say with a grin not being to shy to talk about such things with her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Her blush on her cheeks only deepened as he wasn’t shy about it at all to her. Janelle was in the middle of her sip and she choked on it lightly.

“Damn, I mean-“ she coughed, looking to Jamie. “Well I’ve never experienced anything like that,” she admitted, shaking her head. “Aaron was a real dick, and not in a good way either.” But he knew that all too well.

She watched the screen begin to buffer and she gave a groan, a woman was mid blowjob and now that was frozen on her screen.

“Christ-“ she cursed, shaking her head. “Damn Netflix,” she shifted, her drink slightly spilling out of her cup and onto the front of her shirt.

Local Time:
He would laugh at her slightly embarrassed reaction before rolling his eyes. "He was an ass who was not good enough for you Jan." he says taking her hand in his smiling "plus you got the best guy in the world, me."

He would smirk seeing the scene it froze on and would look over at her seeing her spill her drink. He was beginning to feel a bit tipsy himself. "well at least it chose a good scene to pause on. damn this movie is turning me on" he says not thinking entirely too clearly about his words now but he did not care too much, not with her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She snorted softly at his words, “okay, that may be true but-“ she cut off, hearing his next sentence and shoved him lightly with her hand. “Hey-!” She laughed and went to go turn the movie off, “Maybe we should watch something different.” But she dropped the remote. “Fuck-“ she cursed and rested her cup down, reaching for it the remote next that had slid underneath the coffee table, giving him a clear view of her ass as she did so.

Local Time:
He would laugh at her reaction then at her dropping the remote. Damn he could not believe how great her ass was. He never had noticed it like this before and without thinking he would give her ass a small slap. "Have i ever said how perfect your ass is Jan?" He knew he was probably pushing the line but he was horny and wanted to forget about his ex.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She gave a soft squeak feeling his slap. They had been flirtatious in the past but only a little bit before he got into a relationship and before she got into one too. But now..

She heard his comment and she blushed deeply, “Oh- I mean,” she stuttered and cleared her throat, pulling herself back up after she grabbed the remote.

“Jamie-“ her shirt was still wet from her drink, outlining her chest a little, showing she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Local Time:
Jamie would look at her chest smiling as he could see her breasts before looking up at her. "Hey Jen, this may sound strange but we both are single at the moment so what do you think of being friends with benefits till one of us finds a partner again?" He asks curious as to what her reaction would be oth him being so straightforward.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Janelle blinked and bit her lip as she heard him so straightforward. She settled back lightly but then moved forward and sat in a way where her arms were placed in front of her chest, pushing her tits up ever so slightly. She looked at him, her eyes landing on his face, “Well…we have known each other forever..” she paused, “I don’t see why not,” she spoke, getting closer. She leaned forward, “I trust you, Jamie,” she said softly next, “I wouldn’t mind it.” She said honestly, but some part of her wanted to have something more than just fwb.

Local Time:
Jamie would smile seeing her move closer to him, "that is great. I won't do anything to abuse that trust Jen. I love you." He said those words but Jen would know them as a friend or family and nothing more, not yet.

Jamie would now blatantly be looking at her chest as he speaks "so first are there any ground rules we want to make?"

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She gave him a soft smile. “I love you too Jamie..” she returned his words, but something about hers held a weight in his chest that he hadn’t felt in a while. That or butterflies in his stomach.

On the ground rules though she pulled back as he stared, and moved to remove her shirt, letting her tits out for him to see.

They were large, and heavy- her nipples were proportional to her breast size, but even bigger than average- still were hard and aroused by the colder air in the apartment. She looked at him with doe eyes and she shook her head. “Not really ‘rules’ just…be gentle, okay?” She asked shyly. “Aaron never-“ she bit her lip, “I…I’ve never-“ god this was embarrassing, telling her best friend that she was still a virgin.

Local Time:
He would suddenly feel a bit nervous when she said those words back. But why? They had both said those words hundreds of times what made this time different?

He would let out a short gasp as he sees her tits drop free from her shirt. He had found comfort in them plenty times when he needed to cry but had never really seen them before. He would look up and nod at her "I will be gentle Jen," he figured she was still a virgin but wasnt going to say anything.

He would brush some hair out of her face before leaning in and kissing her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As he reassured her- she gave a small sigh of relief, holding her breath a little when he then leaned in.

Kissing him…she let out her breath after their lips parted for a split moment. She just melted into the kiss, feeling like she had done this before. It wasn’t long until she was moving and placed on top of his lap, straddling his groin a little, just enjoying on making out with him.

Local Time:
When she moves onto his lap she would feel something hard and large press against her, something he was trying to hide earlier. He would let out a soft groan as she straddles his groin, already enjoying this, the feel of her body next to his, the taste of her lips, the feel of her soft skin. He would put his hands on her hips as the makeout, moaning softly against her lips.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She placed a hand on his chest, her eyes closed while she made out with him. Feeling something beneath her, she’d couldn’t help but moan softly as well.

Although being a virgin, she wasn’t unaware to sex entirely. She knew about it and she had masturbated before so she was a little familiar.

She pulled back, panting softly and her lips parted a little. She looked at his face, her shorts riding up more as she moved a bit on his lap. “J-Jamie..” she began, wondering if he would help with the pants. Her hand tugged on his waistband, she wanted him, and there was no denying that now in this moment.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She watched him and nodded, cupping his face with her hands and leaning in for another kiss, moaning softly into his lips. She moved to straddle his lap once more and Janelle sat herself down and over his exposed member. He would note that she wasn’t wearing any underwear so…perhaps if he particularly wanted to, he could slide her shorts to the side and just push in.

But the way her movement showed, the entrance to her pussy was already rubbing up and down on his cock- blocked by the fabric of the shorts, but she was oh so wet.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She moaned into his mouth, her tongue began to dance with his- and she pushed a little forwards, the tip of his member prodding at the entrance of her sex ever so slightly. One slip of the fabric and he would slide in- but he would have to move that next…unless his tip was able to push in further- just straight on fucking her with her shorts on still.

God- she couldn’t help herself, Janelle loved the way he touched on her ass, and she moaned sweetly into his mouth.

Local Time:
He would squeeze her ass hard once again, moaning as he feels her sweet entrance over his cock. He promised to be gentle but getting slightly carried away he would slide his cock into her with a quick thrust not bothering to move her shorts aside, he wanted to take her right that moment, no more waiting.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom