RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Temptations of My Heart (Crow)

Local Time:
5:48 PM
She gasped out as he pushed up and into her pussy, the fabric of the shorts moving aside.

Once all the way down on his member, she leaned forwards, her face flushed and she rested it on his chest. “J-Jamie!” She exclaimed and panted his name, and he would feel her hymen’s blood rush against his member. But thankfully she wasn’t hurting as much as she thought- he actually felt fucking amazing and the way her soft depths squeezed around his length showed she wanted him to fuck her badly.

Local Time:
Her legs were up and around his hips, her tits bouncing up and down as he fucked her for the first time.

Janelle’s pussy squeezed on his cock, and she cried out sweetly for him. “F-Fuck….!” She cursed, her face and head leaned back, exposing her neck to him for him to leave hickeys if he wished.

Local Time:
She panted, moaning as he pulled out and came onto her body- her face flushed. He would see on his dick the slick sheen of her juices, with light trails of blood signifying she had given her virginity to him. That was definitely one thing Aaron didn’t have over him.

Janelle calmed down her panting and looked up at him, “that..you were amazing,” she breathed out softly.

Local Time:
She blushed from his actions and his words, before nodding. “Y-Yes..” she said shyly. “I couldn’t bring myself to tell you I was a virgin still…” she paused, sitting up a bit and yawning. “I figured you’d tease me,” she spoke, touching her neck that was littered with hickeys now.

Local Time:
She let out a soft moan as he played with them, leaning into his touch gently.

“I’m glad you were my first,” she tells him outright. There was that feeling again. Fuck, her lips looked so perfect when she spoke that- her eyes fell on his and her cheeks were flushed still.

“Shall we move to the bedroom?” She asked him next, hoping he would stay the night.

Local Time:
She blushed deeply, “I have a washer, you know,” she pointed out to him, getting up and sighing softly. She managed to remove them from her body and made her way to her bedroom. Dropping them in her clothes pile, she climbed into bed and looked to him. “And before you…get all surprised, sometimes when I masturbate this..clear stuff pours out of me when I cum-“ she explained. Oh. She was a squirter, apparently.

Local Time:
Janelle moaned into his mouth as he kissed her, the feeling of him pressing on her clit next- she could feel pressure build up inside of her body, and the tension she felt she pushed to relax, letting a little bit of her cum squirt out.

The warm body fluid dripped down her pussy lips, showing Jamie just how good he was making her feel again.

Local Time:
She took a breath as he pulled back- looking to him with her dilated pupils. “I…I don’t care- I just…I just want you, Jamie-“ she spoke. There was that funny feeling again. His best friend, saying those things..the tone of her voice- the way her body reacted to his actions..fuck. It was like her body was drawing him in, wanting Jamie to be the only man to touch her most private sensitive areas.

Local Time:
She squirmed lightly from his teasing and pinching- her legs shaking a little as more cum came from her- squirting out it’s milky nectar again and again. Her moans were so hot, her lips just begging to be kissed by him again. “Fuck- Jamie- I-“ she panted, her pussy was so fucking drenched, wanting his cock inside of her once more.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom