RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Dragon’s Kingdom (Lux)

Local Time:
12:00 PM
She took in a soft breath as he asked what she wanted and she bit her lip gently. “Everything.. your mouth, more of your hands—both of your cocks..I—“ she squeezed her legs together. “My..my pussy aches for you my love,” she admitted, showing him just how turned on her pregnancy had made her.

Local Time:
Adonis chuckles softly. "My gods, I didn't know you were this aroused my love." He hums softly as he gently kissed her shoulder as he made his way down her body, soft kisses making a trail in it's wake. Eventually he got himself to her legs, his hands pushing them apart so her could lay a sweet kiss on her clit.

Local Time:
That blush on her face remained and when he began to leave kisses down her body, she couldn’t help but let out soft breaths- soft murmurs and moans at the feeling. “I-I know..it almost feels like I’m in heat again,” she murmured out, watching him go further down. As he pushed her legs apart her would see her glistening slit, her clit was already slightly swollen, and when he kissed it, she couldn’t help but buck her hips forward slightly, wanting to feel more of him there. “Gods—“ she cursed out softly, leaning back against the pillows and readjusting slightly so her tail wouldn’t be in the way of what he wanted to do to her.

Local Time:
Astraea’s moans increased in their pitch, as she couldn’t help but let him know how much pleasure he was bringing her currently. Her head moved from side to side as he ate her out when she moaned for him. And her hot, wet depths surrounded his tongue with a slight difference in flavor this time, because of her pregnancy. It was very sweet and addicting almost.

Local Time:
As he pulled out from her, she gave him a soft whine of displeasure, but the moment he said she was addicting she couldn’t help but look to him with more lust in her gaze. “I-I’m glad you think so,” she moaned out hotly, and only moaned out more when he went back down, touching her clit now and the sensitive bud being played with only made Astraea cry out more and more, before she gasped out— “A-Adonis…I—I’m gonna…” she shifted her hips forward, pressing up against his face as she came, the hot, milky liquid spraying forward. She shifted back down, and her body was so fucking hot in temperature at this moment, her dragon blood was heating up from the pleasure she was receiving.

Local Time:
Adonis gave her a small nod as he move his hands to her knees. Slowly moving his hips to be flesh with hers, both cock just resting on her navel. He then shifted to his half form, wings sprouted out his tail unfurled, horns present. With a small smile and a tentative touch he moves his hips back to then slowly press the heads of both cocks to her pussy.

Local Time:
Astraea during everything previously had also been in her half form- which had showed off her baby bump more— and it would make it easier for Adonis to double penetrate her at the same time. To which when he began to, she couldn’t help but moan out as both of his heads pushed into her awaiting pussy.

Local Time:
Her hot, inviting depths tightened around his lengths- loving how they felt within her. She let out a soft pant and looked up to him. “M-make sure..you release inside of me…” she asked, a hot, lustful glance was made towards him. It…wasn’t uncommon for a female dragon to have multiple pregnancies— to get pregnant again and again in such a short time by their mates— even if they were already carrying. It was just to solidify that they would have offspring.

Local Time:
She gave out a deeper blush than before, “A-Ah— then—“ she moaned as his thrusts gained a little speed. “Feel free to cum wherever you want!” She turned her head and moaned more, and he could tell that those previous pheromones, that enticing scent he had been able to pick up was going away now.

Local Time:
"I wish I could paint this view..." He mumbles under his breath as he trails a hand down to one of her breasts fondling it softly. Small squeezes and movements made it even more enticing for the man. Adonis leaned down and opened his mouth taking a nipple into his mouth, softly biting the bud.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom