RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The relationship of master and servant (Fate rp/Knight)

Local Time:
6:27 AM
(XD I take you want to get William to get to the Trap clapping)

William was dragged forward to the shorter male, feeling hos lips crash against his suddenly, soft and supple. William touched his shoulders...but pushed Astolfo away, against a pillar as he stepped back , touching his mouth. "What the fuck are you thinking!"

Local Time:
XD Looking for danger, looking for the tightest panties he can struggle into)

William pulled out his phone, starting to text his boyfriend as he took Astolfo back to the car.

[Hey thinking about going ouot for my birthday actually, hitting up Angel Land, bringing a out of town friend. How about you join us?]

William scanned the message, sighing to himself. Angel Land was where he met his boyfriend to begin with, so he figured it would be an alright place for a birthday. As long as Alstofo didn't go acting up all night with all the eye candy and and drinks.

Local Time:
[You'll see for yourself. You won't believe me] he texted as he glance up now and then to give the directions. As they pulled up, the club was drumming already with music and outside of the club...was mostly women, the occasional man, but they didn't quite seem to try to stand out.

Local Time:
"I told you not to say that!" William said blushing hard as yet again people only looked harder in theory direction, in the club, the pulsing house music and dum lights, and Neon stage lights, dancers, all of them strapping powerful men waited upon the club goers, and were clearly the main event for the club in question.

Local Time:
Will blinked as he watched Astolfo shake glass, watching his ass clap and bounce like it was making the beat of the music on its own. He stepped back a little but, he bumped into some one, he felt them shive him, making he stagger forward, catching himself against Astolfo.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom