RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The Tale of the Shadow (Kkjib)

Local Time:
6:58 PM
Azra blushes, "Well." He stands, "I'm going to go wake everyone and drag them from their hammocks. Lazy asses can't sleep in. I'm sure the ship would appreciate not having to do everything herself." He kisses Zukata's temples and strides from the dining space to the sleeping area.

"Wake up, lazy asses!" He snaps, brightening the main lanterns. "Just because you're on a ghost ship, does not mean you're on holiday!

Local Time:
6:58 PM
Azra turns and flips him off, before turning back to the men. "I don't know how many of you there are, but if I don't hear every single one of you on deck in fifteen minutes, you won't like what I'll do. This is not a vacation, and if you keep treating it as such, you'll lose whatever motivation and sanity you had before getting here."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom