RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

They're all just built special! (knight)

Local Time:
9:11 PM
As she fingered him, driving her fingers against the sensitive cluster of nerves inside, she saw him go docile and weak as she kept up the attack. He whined and panted, moaning like a weakling . His eyes crossed again, letting her practically milk his seed out of him one nut at a time.

Local Time:
Ian was face down in his bed, completely unconious from the antics of Penny draining every last drop of cum from the poor boys balls, even touching them they felt tiny rather than they used to feel. He was snoring to himself, not even noticing if Penny left the room.

Local Time:
As the came in with breakfast, the boy groaned un his sleep, his stomach gurgling and grumbling as it broke down the liters of fota cum. He winced in his sleep giving a musky blech and whined a bir as he came to waking up. He wasn't hopped up on fita jiz anymore...and he cringed as he sat up...his dick feeling like it was made if nerf as it bounced limply between his legs after whatever happened last night. He touched his acting jaw...and winced as he felt hurt how open and sre is ass was.

Local Time:
He shuddered slightly as she spoke, not that her words made him uncomfortable...but his body thrilled at them so easily. It filled with a sensation that was close to warmth, and happiness. 'Thick Mommy wants to take care of me?' That part of his body thrilled out. He looked aside. "Thank you" He said blushing a bit as he shook the instinctive thought away.

Local Time:
He bit his lip at her words, wondering whyba tiny part of him felt almost disappointed, not knowing it was the part of him that was already corrupted into loving being treated like a fuck toy for futa dicks. He touched his chin. "Uh.. I don't know-I guess...I'll uh have to look around...I didn't see much of the property."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom