RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Two sides to every war... (Knight)

Local Time:
6:01 AM
It wouldn't actually be that long till they were collected, being taken to the Hutt's throne room where the slug chuckled darkly, his droid translating his words "His mighty eminence was pleased with your dancing, but he feels you are too distant from each other. To rectify this situation, he orders you to mate."

Local Time:
1:01 AM
David blinked at the Droid as it offered its translation ls. "I think you misheard him rust bucket, because you just said he wants us to dovwhat?" The Rebel said to the protocol Droid.. ge stepped forward, as if hecwas going to start dismantling the Droid with his bare hands for an insult.

Local Time:
6:01 AM
"I assure you sir, my translation software and audio receptors are functioning fine." The droid replied, even as Hutt guards moved between him and the droid, before the Hutt rumbled again "My master is getting impatient. He does not wish to feed you to his beasts, but he will if you continue your disobedience."

Local Time:
"Dammit! " He said to the droid, wanting to pulverize the mechanical man and use the parts to line their cell. He looked at Inertia to argue with him but noted her getting red, and he turned to her. "Imp?' He said knowing they had no real choice in the matter, not if they wanted to live.

Local Time:
He scowled a bit more, folding his arms at her for a moment, but both of them knew what had to be done. He stepped forwards to her and opened his arms, wrapping them around her waist and pulled her against him. He pressed their bodies close, the suits thin enough they they could still feel eachothers bodies with little left to the imagination. He press himself closer, rubbing and grinding himself up to her. The rebel started to harden a bit.

Local Time:
As ashe touched him, rubbing and pressing, stroking him as he started to harden faster. David groans lowly as he kissed her faster, his cock drumming gently the harder she got him. It rose and spread her fingers around him until it was hard for her to wrap her fingers fully around it. It pushed up against her belly, crawling up against her. David pulled back, leaning his head to the side to start kissing and biting at her neck.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom