RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Greetings traveler to The Roleplay Mansion!

I'm your host, Fae - and I look forward to starting new stories with you. So drop in and stay awhile. I'm sure anyone familiar with Xenforo's customization properties will find that the pen button
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Located at the top of the page allows you to choose the backgrounds of the website. It has 10 unique background pictures to choose from!
Also, at the bottom of the page you'll find the paint icon
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Which will allow you to change the banner- along with the color theme! Currently there are 4 banner options to choose from.

What we're all about:
  1. Mature Roleplaying: Any content that you write is meant for mature audiences only. Unless you specifically state in a thread you make to have minimal or no mature content, this website is where we can let our fantasies run wild.
  2. Any rp style is welcomed! We here mostly rp in third person, but if you prefer a different pov for your stories, don't be afraid to ask.

What we strive for:

A friendly community filled with endless stories that can take your writing to a new level! All of the staff members here have known each other for longer than 5 years, some even 11! We started out our days ages ago and it was decided on my part that I’d create something to gather a much larger community, hopefully one day we will have over 100 users-​

Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in?
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)

Anything else you’d like to discuss, take it to and post there!

Again, welcome to the Mansion, hope you enjoy your stay!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi! Welcome to have you on board, if you’d like, pm me or anyone of our lovely mansion residents to start an rp!

I’d love to start an rp with you so let me know what you like and we can get something started :)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Also! I totally forget myself sometimes but join our discord server too when you get the chance, pop in and say hi and introduce yourself there. You’ll find it’s a bit chaotic but it’s full of fun lol @Prometheus

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Hey im ssjhawker

1. ive been rping for about a year or two now
  2. My favourite genre of rp is real life situation or fantasy situations
  3. 3rd person
  4. My one tip is try not to do a one-line replying to someone, makes the rp dry up fast and makes it harder to respond when there is only one line of dialogue
One liners are fine imo but if it’s starting to get dry usually that’s when I plot with my rp partner to get the story along!

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Figured I'd give my own intro lol

I’m Craze, known as crazier_than_most

1. I’ve been rp’ing for a good solid 11 years now
2. I prefer a lot of fantasy rps but I’m cool with working outside of my comfort zone
3. I usually rp in 3rd person but can adapt to other styles if needed
4. Mmm my tip would have to be as aforementioned, if an rp is feeling stale usually that means a timeskip is due or take a break from the rp and rp in other threads to give yourself some brain food. If you’re not sure, pm your rp partner!

Hey hey ,
Okay ehm i give my best to introduce myself...

1. Soon i rp for About 20 years but was Always in German so eng is for ne new Maybe the second one here so i hope u would forgive my gramma.
2. Mhm ... Maybe dark themed rps and with serious Topics, Fantasy aswell... Mhm...
3. 3rd Person Roman
4. Tip? Mhm... Never forget that everyone starts somewhere and that ur character has feelings, thinks and that serious and shocking situations affects ur character. If u feel not happy wuth a rp say it instead of leaving them without notice x3

Oh gosh! Hi!
  1. I'm Mora and I've been RPing for an embarrassing amount of time; more than 2 decades. Like so many, I started when I was just 16- not having a clue what I was doing- and tried it on and off for years.
  2. I tend to favor ERP if that's a technical genre and if not its mostly slice of life or magical realism. I spent years RPing in a specific fandom... I solemnly swear I won't mention which one. ;-)
  3. Third person semi-passive. She walked down the corridor not knowing what would be waiting for her when she heard it. "Who's there?" her voice trembled.
  4. Be polite but don't be afraid to ask. If something interests you or you don't understand something (don't recognize a term) just ask! In my experience, the more seasoned among us are usually very friendly and willing to help.

I'm Berry and I have been role playing for 13 years.
My favorite genre is action, romance, drama. (Resident evil, transformers, naruto, Teenage mutant ninja turtles)
I prefer third pov semi passive.
My tip as a veteran role player is to give your partner enough to leave off. Leave a good set up for them and don't feel constricted to one setting. Explain the pov of the character before they meet your character. :)

Last edited:
✨ you can call me porsef and i've been roleplaying for... longer than i can keep track of. likely around 10 years or so.
✨ i'm big on writing romance, drama, and medieval fantasy. modern fantasy or futuristic (ie. cyberpunk) if i'm in the mood.
✨ my writing is in third person and i tend to experiment between present and past tense.
✨ as for a random tip... don't be afraid to break out the thesaurus and experiment with new words. expand your vocabulary and have fun with it!

My names Katie Weaver and im a bit of a shorty gal, been roleplaying all kinds of themes for 8 years now with my favorite themes being adventure, futuristic/cyberpunk, drama, romance(mmm~ ^~^) and modern/city type ordeals, im strictly first person in my rps and a bit of a disclaimer i can be all over the place hyper, hope we can get to know each other and see how things go!

Didn't realize I had no posted on this thread yet, haha! My forgetfulness is almost a crime at this point.
Helloz, call me Dreams or Angel, been rping for like 7ish years and been on a few other sites but this once indeed takes the cake!
I write in third person, switching between present and past tense
Usually I write from a paragraph to like ten depending on the details and content of the plot
Always down for some dramatic romance, adventure, fantasy(who likes the real world), movie or tv show based, supernatural(please), just to scratch the top of some genres
Hope to plot up some yummy rps!

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi! Glad to have you here :) don’t forget to post an icebreaker of yourself and take a leisurely stroll through our mansion!

Also, go ahead and post a little about yourself following these guidelines
  1. Who you are, and how long have you been roleplaying?
  2. What’s your favorite genre of rp?
  3. What pov do you prefer to write in?
  4. If you’re a veteran rp poster, what is one tip you’d give to new rp’ers?
  5. **OPTIONAL: How did you find this website? (for website traffic info purposes only)

FaeWhisperer

/ᐠ • ˕ •マ
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi , I am a 69 year old retired firefighter who has enjoyed excitement all my life. I live alone in south Florida and have been role playing off and on for the past 2 years.
Welcome, glad to see a new face here! Don't be afraid to ask questions, any of our lovely staff will assist and get you started on the right direction :)

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom