RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
9:13 PM
XD Crazy does all the design work herself
Aw hush! I try and ask for my admin staff for opinions from time to time on what works and what doesn’t (but I am forgetful at times)
Hello! My name is Vicky and I’m a little new to rp. My favorite genres are smut, romance and fantasy. I’d love to figure something out!
Gosh we are getting so many more members!!! It makes me quite sad our last site couldn’t see the potential due to rules and regulations :/

Local Time:
12:13 AM
Aw hush! I try and ask for my admin staff for opinions from time to time on what works and what doesn’t (but I am forgetful at times)

Gosh we are getting so many more members!!! It makes me quite sad our last site couldn’t see the potential due to rules and regulations :/
XD we are unbound, the Archives are okay how they are

Local Time:
7:13 AM
Hello and good day! My name is Ruby, I've been roleplaying for a bit over 10 years! I'm 27 year old, I do multi para roleplays with a 3rd person pov.
My favorite type or RPs are usually romances, smut, maybe even fantasies, sometimes.
One of my main advices for new roleplayers is try to see the world the same way the character you play does. :)
And I found this place on the google, I've been looking to RP more.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hello and good day! My name is Ruby, I've been roleplaying for a bit over 10 years! I'm 27 year old, I do multi para roleplays with a 3rd person pov.
My favorite type or RPs are usually romances, smut, maybe even fantasies, sometimes.
One of my main advices for new roleplayers is try to see the world the same way the character you play does. :)
And I found this place on the google, I've been looking to RP more.
Ooh so you saw one of our lovely ads! May i ask, which version was it? There’s currently two floating around :3

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hello. I'm Velvet, a roleplayer of twelve years, and a newbie here. Found this place on top sites. Anyway. I hope to talk to you all soon.
!! Top rp sites, the place where you can vote? I literally just put that stuff up yesterday…so I’m guessing it got approved !

Local Time:
12:13 AM
Mae'Govannen (greetings and well met)!! :)

I'm Evenstar-- I'm in my thirties and living with four fur babies. I've been writing/roleplaying for approximately nine years now. My favorite genre(s) has to be historical (gothic) fiction/romance and fan-based plot-centric stories, but I also enjoy writing in other genres. I'm also a multi-paragraph writer who prefers to write only in the third person POV (alternating between past and present tense) perspective, in paragraph format.

And my advice is to take your time, have fun, and never be afraid to ask for help.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Mae'Govannen (greetings and well met)!! :)

I'm Evenstar-- I'm in my thirties and living with four fur babies. I've been writing/roleplaying for approximately nine years now. My favorite genre(s) has to be historical (gothic) fiction/romance and fan-based plot-centric stories, but I also enjoy writing in other genres. I'm also a multi-paragraph writer who prefers to write only in the third person POV (alternating between past and present tense) perspective, in paragraph format.

And my advice is to take your time, have fun, and never be afraid to ask for help.
Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay at the mansion, and don't be afraid to ask for tips from any of the staff and we'll be able to help as much as we can. This website is new to all of us so we're learning right there with you!

Local Time:
11:13 PM
one: i am a being of darkness from the very deepest depths of the underworld. i will never tell you all my real name but i have taken to going by Liar. you may call me mr. Liar if you’re feeling proper. at this current date and time ive been roleplaying off and on for about fifteen years now.

two: scifi esque, stories set in the stars, and of course apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic types of roleplays.

three: im pretty flexible and don’t have a preference.

four: focus less on posts with immense amounts of images and aesthetic overload and more on the roleplay and writing.

five: toproleplaysites.com

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
one: i am a being of darkness from the very deepest depths of the underworld. i will never tell you all my real name but i have taken to going by Liar. you may call me mr. Liar if you’re feeling proper. at this current date and time ive been roleplaying off and on for about fifteen years now.

two: scifi esque, stories set in the stars, and of course apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic types of roleplays.

three: im pretty flexible and don’t have a preference.

four: focus less on posts with immense amounts of images and aesthetic overload and more on the roleplay and writing.

five: toproleplaysites.com
Glad to see the toproleplaysites is working! Still haven't figured out about the screenshot for our website not working. Have asked, but no response yet.

Local Time:
12:13 PM
Hello everybody!
Was doing some RP site exploring and came across this place!....must admit, it's very interesting....allright, time to get down to basics. I'm a married lesbian, my wife is the most wonderful woman in the world....She's also my Mistress and owner. My preferred pairing is FxF (duh!) but will take a male partner if we 'jell'.....
I can play either dom or sub/victim roles when playing with women but strictly sub with men. I enjoy kidnapping, sex slave auctions and incest

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Hello everybody!
Was doing some RP site exploring and came across this place!....must admit, it's very interesting....allright, time to get down to basics. I'm a married lesbian, my wife is the most wonderful woman in the world....She's also my Mistress and owner. My preferred pairing is FxF (duh!) but will take a male partner if we 'jell'.....
I can play either dom or sub/victim roles when playing with women but strictly sub with men. I enjoy kidnapping, sex slave auctions and incest
Nice to see a new person on the site! Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Local Time:
1:13 AM
I'm Arika. Please, Call me Ari, I'm going to be good friends with all of you right? I am currently into lots of differen't things. Most of them end up going on way or another. But i enjoy anything related to possible slice of life or possibly something different entirely. But mostly maybe something Science fatansy or modern, Maybe something else like maybe a research lab gone wrong or a survival situation where you have to survive alongside someone who is actually your sworn enemy. A decade ago. Wow, I'm old.

I'm told i write in second person a lot.

I don't know if i should fix that or not.

Be yourself and just find what excites you.

This is a picture of my character. I got it from a ai art maker.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom