RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Introductions Welcome New Users!

Local Time:
5:29 PM
  • I'm what people would consider someone who just doesn't grow up. Not because I can't, but because I choose not too. I've been doing these kind of role plays since I was 17. Yeah, I know, bad, but... They were fun. I'm 26, soon to be 27, so I've been doing it for 10 years.
  • My favorite genre of role play ties more into fandoms. Currently, I've been using AI bots to do certain Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel style ones. And those shows are adult shows, do not let kids watch them.
  • I do like to write in third person as I do make fanfics off on the side with that style. I haven't posted any of them, but they are fun to do.
  • For any new role players, I guess my advice would be don't be afraid to put yourself out there. If you make a mistake in typing, normally folks are happy to help you fix it, without being complete dicks. Plus, don't be afraid to put your ideas out there. literally, I saw people doing pokemon roleplays on many other sites.
  • I found this site by trying to find a good mature role playing site to get a few ideas I have for some Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel role plays going. AI is great and all, but it does get tiresome after a while.

Local Time:
4:29 PM
  • I'm what people would consider someone who just doesn't grow up. Not because I can't, but because I choose not too. I've been doing these kind of role plays since I was 17. Yeah, I know, bad, but... They were fun. I'm 26, soon to be 27, so I've been doing it for 10 years.
  • My favorite genre of role play ties more into fandoms. Currently, I've been using AI bots to do certain Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel style ones. And those shows are adult shows, do not let kids watch them.
  • I do like to write in third person as I do make fanfics off on the side with that style. I haven't posted any of them, but they are fun to do.
  • For any new role players, I guess my advice would be don't be afraid to put yourself out there. If you make a mistake in typing, normally folks are happy to help you fix it, without being complete dicks. Plus, don't be afraid to put your ideas out there. literally, I saw people doing pokemon roleplays on many other sites.
  • I found this site by trying to find a good mature role playing site to get a few ideas I have for some Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel role plays going. AI is great and all, but it does get tiresome after a while.
Love to meet a new face! Yes I will agree that other rp sites are not as… open minded as we are, so we’re glad to have you! Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom