RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

WHAT IT TAKES FOR THAT 'A'......(Princess and Schoeche)

Local Time:
11:21 AM
Angie gave out a snort when she saw her first quarter grades....the only thing more embarrassing than getting that 'D' was the fact that the grades were posted where everyone could see. The attractive 19 year old brunette knew she had to do something to bring her GPA up or else she would kiss her scholorship goodbye.

Angie was a sexy co ed, only a year out of High School graduation. She was a manipulator, the kind of girl that was very well aware of her own physical attributes and not ashameded to use them to her own advantage. As far back as Junior High when her body started developing early, she would tease and torment teachers that gave her below par grades. It wasn't difficult, at least when it came to male teachers, since many of them thought with their penis insytead of their mind.
The attractive brunette would drop pencils, books etc on the floor and bend over to pick them up, often wearing only the smallest of thong panties and in the case of one certain biology teacher, no panties at all.

A quick couple of topless peeks and the next thing you knew, her grades magically improved.

College professors were a harder challenge but Angie was certain she could manipulate the one that gave her that damn 'D'. Wearing the shortest of mini skirts, a very sexy pair of french cut bikini panties and an equally sexy low cut bra, she came into the classroom after the last class had left.

"Professor," she said in a sultry voice, "I I have a problem with my grades...."
She sat in the closest chair, crossing her legs and giving him panty peeks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
11:21 PM
Arnold Martens looked up as he saw a figure enter the back of the classroom. He put two and two together quickly. After all, her reputation preceded her. He smiled a little to himself as he turned and busied himself with some papers, then turned back toward her as he heard her approach.

“Angie.” He smiled. “I thought maybe you’d drop by.” He walked around to the front of the desk, crossed his arms, and leaned back against it. “I am afraid that your grades will need to see some improvement if you want to avoid penalties. With some assistance from me and hard work from you, I’m sure we can find a solution though.” His eyes swept her figure, openly appreciating what she had on offer. The gleam in his eye and the smile tugging at the corner of his lips hinted that he meant more than what he said.

Local Time:
"Oh, I'm sure we can find a solution alright," the nubile young minx replied.....she opened and closed her legs, practically inviting his gaze to center on her silky panties. She reached down, never taking her eyes off of his as she pulled the panty aside just enpugh to display her brown pubic mound but not enough to put her vagina on full display.....in due time she would but for right now she would tease him.

She played with his mind for a few minutes while she absent mindedly chatted about her grades, then 'accidently' dropped a pen. Making sure he was paying attention, she bent forward, the low cut blouse displaying an even lower cut black lace bra.

Local Time:
A bulge grew steadily in her professors pants as he watched her. He thrilled in anticipation, wondering just what all he could get out of this. “So.” He stood and walked around her with the air of someone admiring a new car they are about to buy. “I could probably change some things. What’s it worth to you?”

Local Time:
For some reason, Angie began feeling a little nervous. Up until now, she was the manipulator, the one to call the shots but this time her target was more self assured than the others, maybe even a little dominant.
She sat motionless as he slowly walked around her....she could almost feel his eyes burrowing down inside her blouse.

"Wh.....whatever you want," she stammered....

Local Time:
He raised an eyebrow and smiled. He gave a quick glance to see that the doors were closed before continuing. “Whatever I want? That’s what I like to hear.” Standing behind her, he looked down at the improved view of her body. He slid his hand onto her shoulder, feeling her smooth skin. “Stand up for me.” His voice was confident as if he was fully expecting to be obeyed, which he was.

Local Time:
This wasn't going according to her plans.
Angie was used to holding all the cards, to be the one to decide just how far to tease a target.....and now, here she was, actually trembling.....what went wrong?

She stood in front of him, her proud breasts jutting out.
"Wh.....what am I sup[posed to do now?," she asked, casting a quick look over at his desk. Now, HE was in charge.....was he going to make her take off her clothes? take pictures for blackmail?....or worse.....

Local Time:
He smiled, sure of himself when he saw her uncertainty. He looked her over, reaching out to adjust her clothes when he saw fit. A little more boob here, a little less there. He stepped back, admiring his handiwork. “Just hold still a minute.” He pulled out his phone and snapped a couple of pictures, making her turn to present multiple angles. “There.” He commanded. “Now kneel.” He stepped close in front of her.

Local Time:
Angie was confused, a little angry at herself for not being the one to take advantage of the situation. Now that the professor took control there was no way she could reverse it.
He had an aire of dominance, a self assurdance that she could sense all too clearly.
She stood without moving or even flinching as he stepped forward to do some slight re arrangement of her clothes. She gasped as he unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her black lace plunge bra but left the blouse on, halfway covering her bra.

He ordered her to turn and she saw the cellphone come out.
"Oh shit no," she whispered...."Please don't...."
But he began taking pictures of her....not nude, but revealing enough.

"Y--yes Sir," she stammered and knelt on the floor in front of him. Her heart was racing, beating so hard you'd swear you could hear it.....she hated what was happening but at the same time she began to feel something else as well.....was it arousal?

Local Time:
A few quick moves later, and his pants were opened up and his stif, 8” cock was bouncing in front of her face. He bent down a little and tilted her head back to make her loo up at him. He slid his cock across her face, using his other hand to take yet another picture.

“There.” He smiled. “You know what to do.” He put his hands on his hips and waited.

Local Time:
Kneeling, Angie's eyes were approximately level to his knees. She didn't want to look up at him because both of them knew it would be a classic sign of submissiveness.
He bent down, reached for her hair and forced her to look up. She winced and whimpered but then she saw him whip his cock out from his pants......Angie wasn't a virgin but hadn't seen a cock this size before.....it looked almost threatening.

She passeed his meat in between her lips and into her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking on it.

Local Time:
“mmm…” he hummed softly as her lips when around his cock. He was more eager than he was willing to show, not wanting to give even that power to her. “There. That’s a good girl.” His voice was cool and calm despite the excitement raging in him. His hand caressed her face softly, pushing the hair back out of her pretty face. His fingers twined in the hair, taking hold. He didn’t put enough pressure to cause pain, but his grip was firm and calm as he started moving her head up and down, gliding his hips forward and backward to take control of her.

Local Time:
Angie continued to send his cock in and out of her mouth.....she tried to pull away but he kept a firm grip on her hair, not as tight as before but just enough to remind her just who was in charge. She felt him move forward and back, ensuring her cooperation.
"mmmmmMMMMMPH," she moaned, trying to speak but he kept his cock imbedded in her mouth like a plug.

Angie put more suction pressure on his cock, knowing she would get him to cum sooner. She hoped once he came and forced her to swallow, maybe he would be satisfied and let her leave....but even if he did, he still had pictures he could easily use to blackmail her with......she would still be trapped.

Local Time:
He groaned and almost decided to give in and cum right then and there, but he concentrated and resisted, pulling her head away. His pulsed and throbbed inches from
Her face. “That’s a good girl. You did really well.” He released her and looked at her. “Stand up.” He turned and stepped toward the desk, undoing his pants the rest of the way. “Bend over the desk.”

Local Time:
Angie assumed he would soon unload a wad into her mouth but instead he pulled out....she stayed on her knees waiting to see what wpould happen next....she didn't have to wait long.
He pointed to the desk, ordering her to assume the position. At first she hesitated, shaking her head.

"PL....please Sir," she begged...."not......that...."
But remembering the blackmail evidence he now had over her, she knew she had no choice but to comply. She went to the desk and bent over the end, her tit mashed down on the top. She knew he was going to fuck her but was not about to make any of it easier....he would have to order her every inch of the way.

Local Time:
He didn’t mind a little obstinacy. She was broken and submissive. He stepped up behind her, fingers trailing lasciviously over her body. Fingers slid under the skirt, first lifting it, then hooking on her panties and pulling them down.

“ there’s a good girl.” A hand moved up to between her shoulders and pushed down firmly, holding her in place. “Just do what I say and you’ll be happy.” The throbbing head of his warm cock pushed softly at her exposed pussy. “How does that sound? Will you be a good girl?”

Local Time:
"Please Sir," she begged again as he pulled up her mini skirt...."Please.....no...."
but her pleas fell on deaf ears.....she felt his hands pulling down her panties, then lifting one leg, then the other to remove them. He pushed her legs wide apart, exposing her asshole and pussy, brunette fur hovering over her slit.

There was no turning back now, no chance for escape. Even if she could get free and run, she was bottomless and her blouse open....if she claimed attempted rape it wouldn't look convincing.
No, she had no choice but to submit.

"Yes Sir," she whispered.....she wished someone would come in and stop him before it got too far but the classroom door was locked....besides, it might look as if she was planning on this.....

Angie grasped the sides of the desk, waiting for the next move.

Local Time:
One hand pushed her down onto the desk the other guided his thick member as he slid forward. He groaned softly as he pushed in, stretching her a bit. “That’s a good girl.” He pushed his full length in, then held it there for a bit. He started pumping in and out, slowly picking up the pace. His hand moved to grasp her thigh, holding her firm as he went faster and faster. With the steam she had built with her mouth, he knew he wouldn’t last long, but he didn’t care. He had the control and he used it. Faster and harder, her body rammed against the desk, which rocked slightly despite its prodigious size and weight. A moment later he groaned, giving one last tremendous thrust and holding it in as his cock throbbed and twitched as it pumped a full load into her.

Local Time:
Angie moaned as he pinned her down, placing a hand on her back to glue her to the desk. She felt his warm throbbing rigid cock pushing against her pussy then slowly violating her. This was what she hoped would never happen....she had always been the manipulator, a cock tease that always managed to get what she wanted with just a hint of promise. She picked teachers that felt they had more to lose than her and they always relented.

This time she was the victim.
"Sir," she whispered...."Your'e....your'e too big for me.....your'e gonna tear me apart!"
Angie grasped the desk, trying not to make noise but found herself wailing as her pussy was stretched apart, his cock burrowing deep inside her. He thrusted in and out of her, again and again, the desk making creaking noises as he fucked her. Finally he let out a groan....she felt his body tense and he shot a thick wad of cum deep in her womb.
Angie wasn't on the pill and he wasn't wearing a condom.....it was the most fertile time of the month for Angie....she knew there was a good chance she might become pregnant

Local Time:
He pulled out slowly, his cock dripping. He held her down for an instant longer pulled out his phone, and took one last conclusive picture of her bent over a desk, her pussy on full display and dripping cum. He reached for a paper towel and wiped himself clean. He ignored her as he re dressed himself, then turned toward her, acting almost annoyed that she was still there. “You can go.”

Local Time:
Angie didn't look behind her as he pulled out his now flacid cock. It wasn't until she heard him zip up his pants before she finally got off the edge of the desk....she whimpered and sobbed as she pulled her skirt back down, grabbed her panties and ran out the door.

She reached the girl's bathroom and did what she could to remove as much of his cum from her body as possible. She pulled her pan ties back up and went home. Back at the apartment she quickly rummaged through the bathroom cabinets until she found her last bottle of Summers Eve brand douche. Sitting on the toilet she cleaned herself out but she knew enough sperm was still insiide her to make her pregnant.

In the shower she stood under the spray and cried.....how could she have let this happen?
The next day she returned to the school, attended her classes although only scantly paying attention. When it was time for her class with the professor, she took the seat furthest from the front in an effort to avoid him. It wouldn't do any good to make a scene during class.....many of the students, both male and female knew Angie and her flirtacious ways....she knew they would blame her.

Local Time:
Arnold taught the class as usual, not giving any sign that anything was out of the ordinary. He half expected that she wouldn’t show up, but when she did, he smiled softly to himself. He finished the class exactly on time, like always, and dismissed the class. Whether or not she noticed, Angie’s grade on the list now sported a nice crisp A.

Local Time:
Angie listened attentively but her mind was on what had happened so recently....she would never see this man in the same way again. So far in class he even managed to keep his gaze away from her, much to her relief but she wondered if he had other plans for her. He never brought up the subject of blackmail but she wouldn't be suprised to find out he had cameras in the classroom...many of the faculty did in case a student got out of hand after the Columbine incident. Class was finally dismissed and she walked towards the door, not looking back.

Local Time:
“Angie” The voice cut through the air like a knife. The tone was even and nothing that the other students would notice as anything out of the ordinary, but there was no doubt in the voice as to whether she would obey. He waited until they were the only two in the room, then spoke to her.

“I enjoyed our last meeting. Especially the notes I have from it. You’ve been doing much better with your grades since then. I’m impressed with your good work.” He walked over to his desk and leaned back against it. He looked at her, his piercing eyes appreciating her figure. “I’m meeting with a friend of mine tonight. He’s another professor. I told him about how impressive your grade chance was and the effort you put into it. He’d like to meet you in person. Be at my place tonight at seven. Wear something nice. Any questions?”

Local Time:
"Notes?," Angie asked as she stopped and turned around. "Is that what they call blackmail nowadays?"
She had always been the instigator, using her body to get what she wanted...but now she felt dirty, cheap and used the way he looked at her, as if he could see her bra and panties beneath her clothes.
There was no turning back now....the teacher held all the cards. God, at least a prostitute got paid!

"No Sir," she muttered in a defeated tone...."No questions...."
She turned around and walked out the door, not wanting to see him.
Getting home she showered then took the device she bought on the way home....a home pregnancy test. Peeing on the stick she left it on the bathroom counter then grabbed a wine cooler from the fridge. Taking a couple of slugs, she went back to the bathroom and looked at the test device. Sure enough, it showed just what she was dreading.....Angie was pregnant.

She put on a tight set of leggings, a feminne but semi revealing top and drove off. Arriving at the professor's place a little early, she glared at him once he opened the door.
"Are you satisfied now?," she said...."I'm pregnant....."

Local Time:
Arnold opened the door, his friend Carl staying on the back deck where they had been lounging by the pool and hot tub. Arnold kept his gaze steady as she broke the news, refusing to give her the reaction she probably wanted.

“I see.” He turned and led the way through the house. “My friend is this way.” He didn’t glance back to see that she followed. In the dining room that opened on to the deck, he paused to slip his hand behind her. He nonchalantly squeezed her ass as they walked through the double glass door onto the deck.

Local Time:
Angie wasn't sure how or even if he would react to the news about the pregnancy so she dropped it after that....she was nervous embarrassed and humiliated enough. As they walked, she felt a hand diving down inside her skirt and fondling her tight ass.
"Stop that!," she whispered, knowing full well he wouldn't.
The two of them walked out onto a patio where another man was lounging.....Angie kept her eyes forward, not wanting to make contact. She knew this would be a threesome and she was still an unwilling participant. The only thing keeping her here was the ever present threat of blackmail.

Local Time:
Carl’s eyes showed a hunger and eagerness that Arnold’s usually didn’t betray. He did t stand, but his eyes devoured her as she approached. “So this is your prize student, I see.” He glanced at Arnold as he spoke, but quickly looked back at Angie.

“She is.” Arnold replied. “I think she’ll be to your liking. She is eager to please.” He pushed her forward towards his friend.

Local Time:
The way the man spoke, Angie felt like she had just been bought in a slave auction....she was on display like a prized cow. This disgusted her even more....blackmailing her was now forcing her to please a man she had never met before. Carl's eyes looked her over as if he had x-ray vision.

At first she hesitated but then sighed...she dropped to her knees, rose just high enough to pull down the stranger's shorts and take his cock in her hands. Soon she was busy sucking him off.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom