RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Local Time:
4:58 PM
(XD Marshall: gets hit by breeding season No...you will call Me Daddy.

Saith:...slowly pulls out the camera)

While Tom considered the best way the get inside of his Eevee, and if Saith would particularly jump at the opportunity to bully the Mon she considered weak, The Sweet Scent incense might be a safer bet, it would basically be a relaxant, to make him compliant...though in some cases, it also make certain Mon a bit aggressive in their own right. But an Eevee like Marshall? Shaped how he was? He had to take the risk.

Local Time:
9:58 PM
Tom took a deep breath and knew exactly what he had to do. But Sweet Scent wasn't easy to get hold of, without a Mon that could use the move... He opened his laptop and searched, wincing a little at the price but ordering it regardless. It was after all a small price to pay for what he desired.

Local Time:
Tom smiled as he closed his laptop, lying back and closing his eyes to get some rest, even as his cock went stiff... And perhaps if he ended up with enough of the stuff he could maybe play with Saith too...

The next day, when the Sweet Scent arrived, he let Marshall out of his ball after scattering it around where the Eevee would appear "Hey there, buddy. How was your night?" He asked, waiting to see what kind of effect it would have.

Local Time:
Marshall yawned as he appeared in the room, rubbing his face. "It was alright." He mumbled as he walked out of the room casually into Tom's bathroom. He didn't seem like a morning Mon at all, staggering out if sight and closing the door. Did that seller rip Tom off? Then Tom heard something clatter in the bathroom suddenly, loudly.

Local Time:
"Don't come in!" He yelled frantically from inside the bathroom. The Eevee was gasping softly for clear air, his skin was burning up and rosey. Something was wrong, but what? He winced as he grabbed his groin, his member stiffened up more. God what unholy case of morning wood was thus? What was worse, was that the warmth and the tingles it brought ran down both sides of his body, and he felt even his nipples hardening. He hadn't felt this way before.

Local Time:
Marshall heard the door open and he hunched over slightly as Tom walked closer to him. "I need-i need you- to-" he mumbled, he was talking too lowly, making the human come closer. But suddenly Marshall threw his body at him, Tackling him and bowling him over. The Eevee's bright eyes were dilated like crazy, his cock was out, rigid as a Steelix, it was bigger than an average humans, definitely larger than probably one would imagine Marshall would be working with. He must had been a grower...or a very good tucker. Marshall grabbed Tom's arms, pinning him down as he panted ferally. "To Fuck you!" He snarled out as his thin arms flexed, the deceptive strength of a Mon locking the human down.

Local Time:
"Oh Fuck!" Tom yelped as Marshall pinned him down, his attention going over to the side where Saiths ball rested "Hehe, Marshall, why don't we get onto the bed, yeah?" He asked, hoping for a second to get the Machoke's ball and get said Muscled Fighter between him and the sexually crazed Eevee.

Local Time:
(XD Tom threw sweet scent in the room and thinks to pull out a SECOND mon?)

Marshall's eyes flicked to the bed. "Why? I want you now!" He said licking his lips as his hips punched forward, blurring briefly as he pistons his cock that would be violating his trainer. Was he using Quick Attack? Would Tom even last a minute with him pounding him like a jackhammer? The Eevee drooled on his trainers face as he used a hand and yanked his pants off, holding him down with the other. He growled at him, snarling as his teeth shifted slightly, getting a bit more feral as he intimidated the Trainer using Growl. "I'll use you like a Poocheyana- Crawl!" He threatened

Local Time:
As Tom reached for the ball, A gust if motion flew around him and he felt something suddenly grab his ankles abd dragged him , his hand missing the ball by a few inches. Marshall had him, bending the humans legs so his ankles were beside his head suddenly. "Ah ah! Tricky poochie!" He teased as the crazed Eevee angled himself, locking him into a tight threatening press position, starting to slowly push his hardened cock into his trainer.

Local Time:
Tom yelped as he was dragged back, his fingers closing so agonizingly close to the ball that could have saved him, even as he felt Marshall's cock "N-no-no-no! What if... Would you like to fuck Saith? I'll give her something so she'll be submissive!" He yelped, hoping against hope that Marshall would agree, even as his ass was slowly penetrated by the Feral Eevee atop him "I bet you can even breed her!"

Local Time:
Marshall looked at Tom in the eyes. "That's okay. I'll empty my balls into you first!" He said grinning at him savagely. "It'll only be a few hours!" He said as he suddenly punched downwards with his hips, forcing himself into Tom. "Besides. I'll climb that tree after I'm done, even if it just topples on top!" He said as he started to force himself deeper, thrusting in and out of the boys hole.

(XD Saith: ...huh I guess those thighs aren't from just sweets.)

Local Time:
Tom yelped as Marshall growled his plans, before giving a cry that was a mixture of discomfort and a little pleasure as the Eevee started to thrust into his ass. Tom closed his eyes and tensed up, realising the depths of his mistake and knowing he'd be paying for it for the next few hours at least... Well, unless the constant thrusts and shaking of the floor would roll Saith's ball off the tabletop and let the Machoke out... As it did, about 10 minutes into Marshall's promised few hours. Unfortunately for Tom... the Sweet Scent was still in the air, and rather than rescuing him, Saith merely collapsed to her knees and stared "Oh Arceus..." She mumbled, seeing Marshall's cock as it pounded their trainer.

Local Time:
(XD Tom: I was laying there! For 3 hours! I can't sit down!

Saith: ....listen I couldn't stop watching.)

Marshall was almost too busy fucking Thomas in the midst of a frenzied mating press to notice Saith was free. But as the light died down, he heard her fall, and he looked over his shoulder as he was clapping against Tom. The Eevee licked his lips, his position leaning closer to Tom, his cock pulling back further abd slamming deeper, rougher. "Hey-Thunder-Thighs~" he panted as he started his rapid fire Quick Attacks again, his thighs flexing and jiggling, his balls, swollen bigger than the trainers already by the sweet scenr. "Wanna be mine next~"

Local Time:
(Marshall: Get's caught by a Bi trainer who wants his ass
Also Marshall: Fucks said trainers ass as well as the Mon that beat him to catch him)

Saith gulped as she watched Marshall speed up, but when he panted and spoke to her she blushed "I... I... Yes..." She managed to mumble out, her slit starting to drip all over her 'Thunder Thighs' and getting her all hot and flustered as she could see just how fast the Eevee could fuck from the way his ass bounced around with each pounding he gave Tom "Fuckin... Useless... Bitch!" Tom managed to moan out, even as he started to cum over the floor, embarrassed as all hell that Marshall had taken him so far.

Local Time:
(XD I rolled a die on it, if he would snap to top or bottom on the chance of sweet scent. Basically it's a small chance that he goes aggressive vs a large submissive and breedable)

"Ha-shush Poochie~" Marshall said as he thrusted into him so rapidly, wrapping an arm around his neck. "Mmm-your mouth isn't for talking~it's for me~" he growled as he pulled him around and starting to make out with him. His other hand reached back, the Machoke seeing the Eevee spreading his ass in front of her.

Local Time:
(The Lucky Dice roll for Marshall then XD.)

Tom's moans were muffled as Marshall started to kiss him, a tongue pressed past his lips as Saith crawled forwards to Marshall's widespread ass, pressing her mouth into it and starting to lick and suck at it, assuming he wanted her to bury her face into it, by the way he spread the massive cheeks apart.

Local Time:
(Lol Marshall probably will need to be reminded he even did thus afterwards)

"Mmm-MHK-" Marshall jumped slightly as Saith git involved, his hand reached blindly, grabbing her hair a moment and tugging it. Tom felt the unyielding meat rid that was scrambling his insides thribb harshly, the sgaft swelling a bit as the two if them traded spit. Marshall rolled his tingue around in his mouth, squeezing on him.

(XD Tom: walking with a limp for a week)

Local Time:
("Wait, you mean that wasn't a dream? I really did Top you and Thunder Thighs?")

Saith continued her actions as he tugged her hair, seeming to take that as him enjoying it and wanting more, even as Tom slumped a little finally spent from Marshall's quick attack pounding, more than ready to be stuffed with cum so the Eevee could dick Saith into submission.

Local Time:
(XD Saith: picks him up And now it's my turn.)

As Tom succumbed to the pounding, he felt Marshall throbbing, his member's pulse felt deep inside as his Eevee started gushing his load into the humans guts. He moanedcout loud, his hips still ruutting away hungrily. "Mm-ah-take more!" He panted as he just kept going, cumming abd thrusting at the same time, his ass squeezing on Saiths tongue as sge pleased him frim behind. She could see his Bslls pumping, flexing and emptying , see the cum starting to overflow from her trainer.

Local Time:
As Marshall pumped his load into Tom's ass Saith pulled away from the Eevee butt, taking hold and lifting him out of their trainer so she could start to lick up the overflow, which had the unintentional effect of his still pumping cum getting all over her head as he'd have his chance to move back and really get at her... Revenge for her part in his capture was only seconds away, but did he want her pussy or ass...

Local Time:
"Ah~noooo-oh!" His whine turned into a glee laugh, as she bent over to slurp up the puddle that the Eevee left on the floor. Sge felt his arms wrap around her waist, his cock thrusted between her legs, his breeding instincts making him slam his cock straight fir her pussy, ripping her leotard to cram himself inside if her.

Local Time:
Saith gasped and moaned in pleasured shock as Marshall suddenly and aggressively started to fuck her slit, feeling the Leotard ripping under his insatiable hips "Arceus have mercy, how are you this big?!" She cried out, even as he'd find her slit wet and ready, an easy target to fuck to his heart (And cocks) content.

Local Time:
Saith moaned more and more as his grip tightened on her, her mind happy with where she was underneath him for now, her tight ass bouncing his thrusts to make his thrusts better, his quick attacks breaking her down... Clearly, her physical defenses were lacking if Marshall the fat assed Eevee was pounding her like a love drunk lopunny.

Local Time:
(XD Saith: You wanna fight!
Marshall: unzip
Saith:....sweat)

As she moaned out,taking his rapid pressure, every thrust a shock of pleasure between them as they battled in this new arena. He bit her on the shoulder , his hands grabbing on her breasts as hex drilled inti her from behind. "Ha-ha- fuck- your pussy is crazy tight-"

Local Time:
(Saith: Let's fight!
Marshall: Sure. First to cum loses
Saith: Uh wha*Immediately dicked*)

Her squealing moans got louder in response to his bite and grabbing at her teats "Your too big, I can't... I can't take it much longer!" She moaned out, even as Marshall would realise how surprisingly easy she was to fuck. There was no fighting type advantage, making her stronger against him, all it took was his cock and she'd be reduced to this moaning wreck, only good to breed into a puddle of twitching muscle, cum and his eggs.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom