RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Local Time:
7:26 PM
(XD when yiur badass fighters weakness is that she's naturally a bottom)

Marshall moaned out. "Flex you-ha- fucking slut- milk the cum out my cock- ha~ " he moaned hungrily as he felt her only crumbling. God if only they had sex to fight, he would have had a way easier time. "Ha-maybe I'll breed you- mmm- you want my fucking fat ass Eevee eggs!"

(XD Marshall is going to never believe he did any of this)

Local Time:
(XD Tom: This is Saith and that's Saith's stud.

"Where?")

As Saith collapsed, Marshall snatched himself free of her after he dumped another heaping helping of Eevee cum into her, pumping her as full as he had Tom. He grabbed Tom's head, the dazed human vaguely hearing the wild panting of Marshall as his mouth was pried open. 'Not done!" He teased. The Eevee's heated state was unyielding, fucking his way between them both, shooting his loads recklessly and Wildly. When the scent finally worked its way through the Eevee, and he finally collapsed on the bed, the strain catching up to him as he blacked out

Local Time:
(XD Tom:...That was bith hot and terrifying)

As Tom woke up, his stomach still stuffed, like he had been chugged a bucket of protein shakes....from the back side. While he was still tasting the sweet flavor of Eevee cum and , and lamenting....if thus really wad a problem fir him. He would have to air out the room to make sure no more of the sweet scent was inside...and all the cum musk.

Local Time:
"Mahm~" He yelped as he was pulled back into a face full of Machoke titty abd her powerful grip. His skin warmed up. When did thos happen?he barely could remember after he collapsed in the bathroom. He turned his head, resting his face between the strong mons boobs as he cock twitched in her slightly. Oh. That's what happened. His memories ebbed back in little by little, still hazy on the details but he remembered the overwhelming urges to breed with Saith and...some other tight hole. Unless that was Saiths too. He moved his lips, gently wrapping his mouth onto one of her tits.

Local Time:
12:26 AM
Saith gave a soft moan as Marshall began to suckle onto her breast, a hot red flush crossing the girls face as she looked downwards "I, ahn... Uh... Jus... Just for now..." She mumbled, looking away and keeping her arms around him, so he couldn't move. And now he'd begin to recall that tight hole... And the image of Saith underneath him as he fucked it, her face getting covered in cum... Which could only mean...

Local Time:
(XD Saith: I'm not enjoying this or anything...cradles his head closer)

Marshall nuzzle into her breasts as she held onto the thicc Mon, his memories coming together little by little as he remembered everything he had done. Having hot, wild sex with the giant woman that mocked him. She felt his cock inside her, previously sift, twitch slightly between her legs as his eyes moved up to hers. "Mm-yuh-mat-" he muffled into her breasts

Local Time:
As Marshall continued to nuzzle into Saith, he'd hear a soft moan coming from the Machoke's lips, her slit squeezing his cock as it twitched a little. And then, when he saw her eyes he'd be able to tell just how much of a submissive bitch the muscled girl was, and without the Sweet Scent in the air to confuse him, he'd realise exactly what that meant, including the fact he could probably start to fuck her again... But before that, he'd recall exactly what the other tight hole had been... Tom's Ass, or, as he'd called it, Marshall's Poochie bitch's hole.

Local Time:
Marshall watched her moan out as she felt him twitch inside her slit. Her squeezing sex only urging him to get harder in her faster as she made him make a soft mewl. He pressed his head inti her chest, his growing hard on mak8ng his hips move a little inside her. Now that he wasn't high and amped up on Sweet Scent, he seemed a tad bit on the timid side again. His head turned slightly, looking over at Tom, seeing the bloated humans belly. "Oh-god- did I really put all that in him?" He mumbled

Last edited:
Local Time:
Saith nodded to Marshall as he’d feel her hands on his hips "You did... Now you need to do it to me again..." She told him, her grip on his fat ass lifting his midriff up then moving it down, so his cock would start to shift around inside her, the Machoke giving a moan of pleasure as she started him up "So fuck me... Fuck me like a wild 'mon!" She nearly begged, her eyes full of lust for the Shiny Eevee.

Local Time:
He flushed as her thick machine fingers easily fondled his ass cheeks. "Mm-don't grab me like that-" he said as she made his hips move, his cock pushing into hee, he held onto her as his head nestled almost shyly inti her cleavage. She felt his cock jump inside her the tighter she squeezed his cheeks. Clearly something he liked even while he technically wasbthe top between them. The soft pretty boy evlefee started to thrust on his own, pushing himself into her at a decent pace,vthrough he wasn't as ruthless I r using his Quick Attack to beat her insides into the shape of his cock.

Local Time:
As soon as Saith realised he liked it, she squeezed his ass more "That... Thats it... harder... faster!" She moaned into his hair as he buried his head into her breasts. She pressed her chest up into him as well, making sure he was deeply between the mammaries, whilst Tom had sat up and started to watch what was happening, his ass still sore from Marshall's treatment the night before, his cock stiffening as his tough Machoke was turned into putty by the Eevee boy.

Local Time:
As Saith squeezed harder he muffled a moan loudly as sge fondled him and palmer his backside. It was soft, and almost addictive with how smooth and round they were. "Mm~stop~!" He demanded as she felt him thrusting harder and faster. Tom saw his muscles rippling, get more Mon like as his tail statlrted to grown out and his hair got thicker as the soft top was forced to fet more and more turned on by the muscle mommy underneath him. His hips started to blur, gaining more speed in his strokes.

Local Time:
Whilst Marshall pounded Saith and became more 'Mon like, the Machoke did the same, her body swelling up even further as she began to dwarf the Eevee more. Of course, this was all lost on Tom, whose only focus was the way Marshall's ass jiggled and bounced in Saiths hands, and soon he was moving across, jumping to pin the Eevee between himself and Saith, his cock sliding between those large, soft cheeks and into the Eevee.

Local Time:
Marshall lurched at Tom suddenly jumped into the Fray, the Eevees ass had swelled in size as his Mon form took hold, the lithe muscles under his soft skin tensing as Tom forced himself inside...the hole was like trying to pry open a sealed cave, the muscle parted but Tom soon would realize his mistake...a good one perhaps all the same. Marshall's hole clenched, wrapping around Tom like a vice grip that would strangle his cock into a limp noodle. But he didn't stop fucking Saith...the Eevee was ramming her too hard, both by his own lyst for her, and by her pulling pressure that Tom was practically getting milked by simply letting Marshall squeeze and do all the work. "TOM~you-~liar~!"

Local Time:
Tom yelped as he pushed inside of Marshall, his realisation as to his mistake coming too late to stop... but then, with how it felt he didn't want to stop "I... Didn't lie!" He moaned back to Marshall's words, even as Saiths hands moved from the Eevee's ass to push his head back down into her breasts, muffling any more sounds he could make as the trio continued their tryst of fucking, the Machoke below moaning in delight, the Eevee sandwiched inbetween and their Trainer barely able to move, but still moaning like he was pounding the Eevee.

Local Time:
(XD Tom: trapped in a the receiving side of the glory hole)

As Tom was locked into place, getting his cock milked harder and faster by the powerful hole of his Eevee, practically being used as a sex toy with every bounce. Tom was and felt the cushion slamming on his lap so wonderfully, every ripple of fat and shake of his rear. The 'Mon started to vibrate between them, starting to bounce abd Quick Attack between the pair in this little Eevee sandwich.

Local Time:
Tom gasped as he felt Marshall's ass jiggle faster and faster, intime with the quick attack thrusts he was using to pound Saith silly. Soon, the Trainer was cumming into the tight hole he'd been locked inside, his moans long and louder than the Machoke girl beneath the pair, even as Saith pulled Marshall's head up from her tits she she could look him in the eye "Fucking fill me you cute Eevee stud! Stuff me with your cum!"

Local Time:
Marshall gasped for air as he was freed of her tits, drooling as she begged her new cute little stud to stuff her. "Fuck-fuc-mmmm- say it again- you muscle mommy-" he putted hotly as she fekt his hands come up and grab her hair, lurching her in closer as he lerred lustfully in her eyes. Tom felt his Mons hole flexing and squeezing on him still, dragging out every load the human could spare as he realized that Marshall was just barely holding his cum in his balls, about to dump everything back into Saith if she begged him hotly enough. Who knew the best way foe them to get along was to let them fuck it out.

Local Time:
As the two kissed, Saith felt his cum start to surge inside if her again, his hips bucking rapidly with every burst of his load. It started to push out the cold seed he had poured into her baby maker, replacing the old with fresh warm stuffing inti her womb. Tom wasn't spared at all, with the pleasure and climax of the shiny Eevee, he felt the constriction of his hole, threatening to suck out the Humans soul with how hungry and hit it would feel.

Local Time:
The noises Saith and Tom made were only linked by the cause, the Machoke girl screaming muffled moans into Marshall's mouth as she squirted over the Eevee's own fat hips, whilst Tom yelped and cried out from how tightly his cock was being squeezed inside as he himself came inside Marshall's ass.

Local Time:
Marshall thrusted abd bounced between the pair of them, giving fragile moans against Saiths lips, his tingue vibrating in her mouth. His seed pushed deep insidecof her, making her burly abs bulge slightly as she felt the smaller male filling her. He humped against her still, his backside wringing and pulling on Tom's cock before he went slack again between them, breaking the kiss abd he huffed abd panted , his head drooping back between Saiths boobs in Exhaustion like a Machop trying to catch a breather in the middle of a set. Tom felt Marshall's backdoor Slaking grip loosening up on him as he slumped like a sex doll.

Local Time:
Saith gasped as her stomach and abs started to bulge from the sheer amount that Marshall had stuffed her with, a few little moans escaping whilst he continued to thrust. When he stopped and collapsed between her breasts, she moved her arms to embrace him, cuddling him close as Tom finally escaped the tight lock Marshall had on him, rolling off and away from him "Ahn... God... That was... Ow..." He whined, holding his pained crotch.

Local Time:
"Mm...did I pull a muscle?' He muffled as he turned his head, hearing Tim's groans. "I'm sorry, you...scared me, and every kinda snapped around it all at once." The soft boy said as Saith cuddled him, his face flushing as they nuzzle together....large muscle mommy snuggles after emptying everything he had left inti her was ....nice. Marshall balanced her head on her breast.

Local Time:
Tom didn't respond to Marshall, having dissappeared into the bathroom to... well, check himself over for damage. Saith gently started to rock Marshall back and forth as he rested his head onto her teat, a soft smile on her face "Mmm... Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" She murmured softly, even as he'd slip down between her two soft breasts.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom