RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
His face mimics a cheery as she admitted she liked the sound. "I keep-telling you- thats not fat-" he mumbled as he pouted at her rebuttal of his touch. "Mmm-But Mommy has then close! Just a little bounce?" He begged, his eyes shining cutetly as he tried to use baby doll eyes.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Marshall laid back, squirming in front of her as she set the weights for him, his shorts only making his tent all the more appealing as he was forced to lift his hands up. He touched the bar, starting to lift it. He whimpered and moaned softly, his body strong enough to take the weight, his muscles flexing and working.

Her smile slowly grew the more he struggled, her arms moving under the bar so if it slipped she could catch it "That's it, there you go.. Keep pushing..." She instructed him, glancing to where the tent in his shorts had been before giving the bar her full attention "Just Ten more, then you can have a break..."

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
As she looked down, she'd see that Marshall's tent was still somewhat intact as she loomed over her short trainee. His eyes were closed as he pushed the weight, grunting softly as the pressure upon his arms made every rep just slightly harder. As he pushed for the goal, whimpering and puffing softly, sweat starting to running off his arms, she saw him start to slow down a bit. He groaned softly as he strained to push it further, his eyes opening as he held his breath. He gave out another straining moan, a bit reminiscent of how he sounded while Saith was draining his balls last night abd ge was desperately trying to squeeze out a few more pumps before he couldn't hold it in anymore. But rather than loose control of the weights, he pushed it up , setting it on the rack.

"Mhm... That's it, that's good... That's ten." She helped him to get the weight back onto the rack, the smile on her face bright and sincere as she gently leaned down to help him sit up, a bottle of water in her other hand for him "Drink, Marshall..." She told him, even as she'd already pressed it to his lips "That was really good for your first time lifting weights, Marshall... If you keep that up, you'll be as strong as me in no time."

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
Marshall muffled as she pushed the bottle to his lips, squirming as she laid her hands on him. He wrapped his lips around the tip of the bottle, sucking in water softly before she took it away. "Mm-i'll never be that strong." He said as he poked her bicep. "You'll evolve into a Machamp and then I'll be at your four armed muscle mommy mercy"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
He flushed as she whispered in his ear, his legs shuffling close to his chest. "I-I'm a good boy-" he said shyly as she spoke. "I'll do anything-" he said as she wrapped her arm around him. His head rested on her bicep. He pressed his check on it. "I'll be good for Mommy-" he mumbled again,

"Then I'm going to make you work until you can take me down yourself... Then I'll get stronger... so you'll have to get stronger too..." She told him, before placing a kiss onto his nose as he leant onto her Bicep "Now... What should we work on next..." She murmured, looking around at the various machines.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
He whimpered. "I'm going to pop already-" he said as she nipped on his ear love, his body jumping slightly as nerves jolted with hunger. His dick slapped against his abdomen, leaping to attention as the Mon that had claimed it fir herself. Marshall flushed intensely. "Mm-maybe I can sit here a while instead-"

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
He blushed furiously as she kissed on his cheeks. His squirming only getting worse from her light teasing. "I'm working hard-" he pouted up to her, his sift features puffing out his cheeks. He opened abd closed his legs slightly, trying to angle himself so he wasn't waving around his longing hard on. "Don't you want to take care of your new baby boy?" He teased playfully as he started to wriggle up on his feet.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
He blushed. "Protect me? From what?" He said as he shifted up, biting his lip as his put his hands in his hips. "Is someone going ti steal your stud away?" He teased as he leaned forward, pushing his chest to her abs lightly. Though gym goers...some that were men that likely knew no better from behind what they were ogglimg...some thst were Mon likely could, but ogled all the hungrier.

Knight_of_None

Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
(XD "look at her, breedable"
"I'm boy-"
"Oh I'll make the attempt with all my might")

"Well-" he looked around, the humans would look away, but then he saw the other machine and his heart best nearly stopped. He got the impression quickly that if Saith wasn't in front of him, Marshall would be getting a cardio workout in the shower with a new Daddy. His Anus tensed, his cheeks flexing as he put his hands shyly on his backside. "I-i would because Tom only has you and me?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom