RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

♜ Kasumi's Bouts of Inactivity ♚

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
WELP I just saw the lady I saw yesterday. She said no endoscopy is being done. I have to stay to get some numbers under control. Pancreas is very very inflamed, etc. But they’re letting me eat again. Same stuff as before from my understanding (tray of clears, they said).

I insisted on going home and doing my diet there and following up with all docs, but she said no, I have to stay. Also I slept here and there and no one bitched about my snoring so I think I’m good yeee. Being here isn’t so bad. I like to people watch and people are constantly coming and going here. I woke up and there’s a bunch of different people around me lmao

It’s not so bad using my tablet so I MIGHT answer some roleplays. No one get mad if I’m being selective D< I’m answering what I might find easier at the time. Maybe. Also it’s not kept charged as the cable can only reach so far. So I may have to stop here and there to let it fully charge before I can use it again (I feel this is common sense but let me ramble xD)

I updated my family and they’re bringing me some clean underwear yeee I got my toothbrush and toothpaste yesterday so my mouth is clean. Got some dry shampoo and my brush for my gross oily hair. Doing as well as I can~ they fucking better let me actually properly wash up cause god damn.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Very true! We were all kept in limbo and ugh that was terrible. Once I know what the plan is for something, it’s much easier for me to settle into things. XD probably goes for everyone else, too!

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
I got home last night! Taking today to just rest and I'll probably get to stuff tomorrow. Maybe. XD I'm all sore from being in that hospital bed xD my body and idk what happened to my throat and voice.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Right?! I can do the diet and stuff at home so this is much much better~~

yes omg and no one around you to bug you, other patients or the nurses/docs/whoever. I just need to make my doc appointments to do my follow ups yeee. Feels so good to rest omg

Knight_of_None

Master of Dungeons, Petter of Traps
Staff Member
Administrator
Top Monthly Poster
you can people watch anywhere~ omg luckily I never wrote any replies while I was there XD I just answered some PMs

I've been rping in public forever, only had one time some actively come up and ask me what I'm up to and if they could see it. XD and I noped out of that entire situation.

Omg- I do it n public all the time. So many people have tried to look over my shoulder and read. I’ll give them this look and the’ll back away. . .
I remember a few years ago in high school, I’d do it during lunch or a free period and my friends would try to read over my shoulder. . . I think I shoved on of them at one point—
. . .
Pfft- XD

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
ah ye if I had my laptop then I might reply anywhere. I prefer doing pretty much anything on my laptop xD I just feel I have way more control.

xD not people watching in bed. My friend surprised me and we went out. I'm going out again today with my mother.

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Hiii ;w; I am so sorry for vanishing! I'm okay! For those who don't know, the meds I have to take from the hospital have certain side effects and I've been dealing with them. My vision has been quite blurry and it was much easier to just not read on the computer screen, basically. I think at this point I've just gotten used to the blurriness since I've been dealing with it for so long now. That, and my muse vanished after everything. But it's back now! I plan on getting to all my replies soon. Please keep in mind I have a LOT of catching up to do, spread amongst many sites.

@Knight_of_None, @RhysTheFirebird, @Visiones, @BlueBird

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom