RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Lycan's Love (Sesshoumaru)

Local Time:
7:34 PM
as she began to feed her blood to the wolf man. it would happen as Vanessa directed. despite how she had him drink the blood. Ber could not help but whimper a bit. as he licked at her wound in concern due
to the nature of how her wrist split. in many cases this would be a severe wound to be concerned about. showing how little he knew of the ritual which was being done, however the wolf would obey his mate for this
process, despite his soft whimpers, and attempts to gently lap at the wound after the drinking of the blood would be done.

Local Time:
4:34 PM
Her eyes softened on his face, the whimpers made her heart ache a little. She knew he was concerned..but this had to be done. "Now that you have tasted my blood...and have enjoyed my body, my flesh..." she trailed off, her words becoming incoherent - but Ber would feel something inside of him start, the way his body felt like it was changing, almost, as if she was bringing forth something he hadn't known he was capable of doing.

Local Time:
With the words the beast did not understand, the wolf man would soon feel a new sensation a painful one at first. as he fell to his side, whimpering, as his claws
grasped his chest. his body seemed to begin to generate some steam, as it shrunk down in size. the process would be painful for the first time, however the fact remained.
once it was done, before the witch's eyes. a handsome, man would lay their, as his body would be revealed to himself, and his mate for the first time in his life. having always been a wolf
man. this showed what had always been hidden deep under all the burly muscle, and fur. his now soft emerald eyes looked to her. at this moment unware of what had happened, however
he was still recovering from the pain which had just passed trough him, unaware of how his human form would be quiet the catch for the witch to show off. however it was unknown to ber
how much more would still need to be done for her red moon ritual.

Local Time:
She couldn't help but gasp at the sight that she had seen and she knelt down to him, her eyes locking onto his. "Ber... Look," She spoke, holding her dagger up to him, the reflection of the surface showing his new features. She knew the ritual was far from over, and she would have to lay with him in this form now.. originally had planned his beast, but now..

Local Time:
seeing this, Ber would place his own palms on his face, as he seemed shocked then looked to Vanessa.
"I am hairless? is this truly alright? I am no longer as handsome as I was, "
as he spoke, asking this, thinking that this form had made him to ugly for his mate to accept, unaware that his view
on how a man should look, was very twisted. due to his tribe being those of the feral lycans, seeing thick fur, sharp eyes, and even
claws as a sign of a good looking and powerful male. However little did Ber realize in this form, he was the ideal playmate, and candy for most
human or humanoid females.

Local Time:
She listened to him and gave a small snort and shook her head. "You may not see it.. but I.." she trailed off, her cheeks warming. "I think you're still handsome, Ber.. even more so.." His human form was impressive..and strong, she could feel the energy pulsating underneath his skin, his very form..

Local Time:
Hearing her say this, the now naked man before her with impressively well toned, and chizzled muscles would move to pull his lovely witch back into his lap.
wrapping his arms around her, as he moved to kiss her neck a bit with out thinking about his own actions.

"so then, if this is truly acceptable, perhaps we should find a way to keep this form only for your eyes then my love?"
asking this, it was an odd ascent, but a pleasant one, to hear him speak with out the constant growls. more then that, it was unknown if her own unique
ritual of bonding to her mate was fully complete yet or not. but the fact remained this was her man, and Vanessa was his.

Local Time:
“Ber..” she murmured out his name again, moaning as he kissed her neck and held her in his arms. “Mm..to have you all to myself..” she thought aloud, smiling slightly. “Yes..I wish for no one else to see you as this,” she said next, placing her hand on his chest, making a binding rune with her magic. “This mark..will be the one to bring forth this form of yours, and only I the enchanter will be able to do so..”

Local Time:
Holding her smaller elegant frame against his, The witch's legs on ether side of her stud's waist, as she was now in his lap. her own hand against his firm chest. as he spoke softly to his lover, Vanessa.
"So then, shall we enjoy ourselves a bit more? or should we take a moment to get some meat?"
asking this, his personality was still of that powerful wolf man, not thinking of how it would be more impossible for him to hunt like he did prior in his current form.
However with the ritual, and bonding being done. Vanessa had claimed herself a life long partner, even if the partner of choice was a taboo for her people and his alike.

For this short lived hide away cave had become something much more, something like a golden memory where they finally crossed that line together. However the fact remained, a few hours was still
available for them to enjoy before the need to look into moving to another area, or dealing with the threats of hunters for ether of them. Yet this new human form was now before her eyes, a form
which Vanessa could touch, and interact with, a form which she could now sample and claim as her new toy in many ways, while introducing her lover to things he could never know in his natural wolf form.

Local Time:
"Mm.. hunting in this form can prove difficult.." she would tell him next. "And I placed protection barrier runes around this place, so no one will find us.." they were perfectly hidden. "And Ber..I am a woman made with certain desires..and I would like to explore this form of yours..if you'll allow me to do so.." she asked, wondering if he would let her, but knew the answer already, for she knew as much as herself, he too enjoyed the errotic time they had spent with one another.

Local Time:
A wicked yet playful smirk could be seen creeping across ber's face. as he heard his lover's request. before taking hold of her shoulders.
Forcing vanessa into a deep and over whelming yet passionate kiss. as he pulled away his eyes looked into hers. " I have to say, kissing is much more enjoyable
with a smaller maw. But what kind of experiments can you think of for us to enjoy with this form hmm?" asking this, not even hiding his own excitement, not just
to break in this new body, and form. but to see just how far he could push his lover in pleasure with a body he was not use to.

Local Time:
Vanessa couldn’t help but moan as she received the deep, passionate kiss from Ber himself. And she didn’t resist the small smirk on her face from his question, about her ‘experiments’. “Mm..you do realize I had been a virgin when you mated with me…?” Then again he was in beast form so..how would he have known? “I’m not too well versed in sexual intercourse but.. the things that come to mind are that I want you to still be dominant with me yet..sensual at the same time..” if that made sense to the male’s brain.

Local Time:
"I see, so you wish to experience new positions, and intercourses. Perhaps This will be more fun then ether of us could have expected. "
as he spoke up telling her this, the wicked stud would move to grasp Vanessa. as he moved to position her with his own strength. despite his form,
the power of his body was not lacking. all the while he would move to slowly get his lover into a position where her legs were at ether side of his body.
her own lower tender entrance, now being lowered upon his now smaller yet still thick rod.

"So then how about we have some fun like this first? or would you prefer to be laid down before we begin?"
asking this with a wicked and playfully evil smile on his face. this beast was already having a twinkle in his eyes, thinking of all the ways he could take her
and enjoy his mate now.

Local Time:
She was held near her lover's smaller yet still thick rod and as she was being lowered she moaned once she felt the tip kiss the outside of her tender entrance. "I-I'm okay like this," she tells him, able to straddle him quite easily. Vanessa was moaning more due to the fact she settled herself entirely down onto his cock- loving how he filled her up entirely still, despite the size change.

Local Time:
Once upon her lover's human form's frame. Vanessa would feel a slightly new sensation with how his now shorter, yet smooth, and girthy meat spear filled her, when compared to the ruff, long and bulbous one of his wolf rod prior.
the hands now smooth along her elegant, and glistening skin, as the man began to run his fingers from the back of her neck slowly down the witch's back. the nails gingerly scraping along the center of her spine, down to the woman's
tail bone. as if tracing her back with his now short, rounded nails. before finally the palm would press into one of her plump ass cheeks. his fingers spreading, as they moved to grasp her cheek, much like a spider's limbs hugging it's prey
tightly for the first time. as the second hand slid along her side. moving to explore, and enjoy the way this felt different from their prior session. However the sensation would prove to much for Ber. as his predatorial instincts did not die
down, despite the form he was in. which could be felt, as Vanessa began to feel how he moved under her. his flesh slowly beginning to push against her own. his hands playing with her, as his lips met any part of her tender flesh with
ravenous delight. even going as far as to lick, and bite at her periodically, unaware that this would leave an interesting mark on his lover. a kind of hickie, or bite mark from his human form, which would be able to reside near or on the one made by
his wolf form prior.

" I need you, I need this. For now on, You will be all Mine, and Mine alone. "
as he sounded playfully possessive, the sentiments were mutual, as this wolf was now Vanessa's one and only, or so it would seem at this point in time. as their lovely time together would lead into both new experiences this night,
as well as new trials for the coming days.

Local Time:
She began to moan from his tender affections, the feeling of his hands moving all over her body sent shivers of pleasure up her spine. The moment that his rod began to move in and out of her depths, she gasped out at the feeling, clearly enjoying herself. "I need you too..Ber..I'm entirely yours.." she mentioned out to him in a sultry voice.

Local Time:
"So then, Shall we make this our secret den, a wonderfully scented domain for all to know what we did in the coming days?"
saying this with such a lewd, and playfully dark tone. Ber would now be in the motion of taking control, Bouncing the witch upon his lap.

As the two began to go wild with passion, Ber's human form still dominating, yet so much more on the gentle, and passionate side, compared to the feral
beast which claimed her prior. Each time the witch's body, Vanessa would find her bouncing, and swaying breast drawing the attention of her lover. as his eyes almost
seemed to be locked on her fleshy mounds. all the while he would speak softly.

"Can't wait to see them swell, along with that belly. I will put many pups into you. "
saying this, despite being in a human form, his mind was still that of a wolf, yet the powerful maiden could take this however she saw fit.

Local Time:
a short while passed, as Vanessa soon felt the hot seed rushing into her depths, however despite this round. The witch would find her stud still able and ready to go.
as he moved to gently push his lover off his lap, with a moist pop of his cock escaping her tender lower entrance. as the wicked stud smirked, before looking over his lover.

"That was fun, but how do you feel about a different position hmm? or perhaps you want to try something a bit more fun with me?"
saying this playfully the stud was now thinking of a new position he wanted to try with her. the wicked stud had seen a position in the past but one his wolf tribe could never do or
try, due to their size.

If Vanessa allowed him to keep control, she would find herself soon on her back, with her body folded a bit. allowing for his wicked size to jack hammer into her, while using
the witch's foot, and ankle as bars to hold her leg in position. However if this would be to much or she wanted a different kind of position, then it would be a simple say or or request.

Local Time:
Sounding like a cute pup begging for attention in Ber's mind. the stud could do little to refuse giving his lover what she wanted. as he moved to gently push Vanessa onto her back.
moving to take a hold of her ankles. pulling them up a bit. as to roll her body up a bit, as if preparing for the mating press position. however he would then move to stand over her with his body positioned to come down upon her.
in this partial position, the wicked stud would hold her ankle in one hand, the other holding her by the foot. as he dropped himself. Ber's cock finding it's mark with his weight pushing into her suddenly, as it was like his lover's
body was being used for pile driving. while he moved to tease her leg with his lips and tongue, while doing this. an odd position close to that of the amazon position, but with the man on top instead of the usual woman on top for
the position. this would be a bit rougher at first, however if the impacts were to rough, fast, or caused to much discomfort, all Vanessa had to do was say something, if she could mustard the words with how he abused her body in such a lewd
and playfully sensual way.

Local Time:
She grunted softly as he moved her, and she began to relax into the position more and more. Once he had pressed himself into her, she couldn't help but moan at the feeling. "B-ber.." she gasped out his name. The feeling was incredible, although she was being twisted in ways she wouldn't have imagined possible.

Local Time:
Now getting creative in ways, and positions to take his lover, and mate. the bestial stud now in human skin claimed Vanessa every way he could think.
as he filled her in this odd some what twisted position. once it had become slightly to much, the position would be changed once more. the next one would lead to her being held
by her lover. the knees hanging over his arms, as he held her in an odd almost reverse full nelson like position, his hands moving to reach for the back of her neck, pulling the witch's body
into this position, while the stud would lift and drop her upon his impressive meaty spear.

"Make sure you tell me if this becomes to much. "
saying this between kissing and nipping at her neck, and ear. despite this human form, The witch's lover still had the stamina, and endurance of the beast he was. more then that if she did not stop him
or gave into the pleasure to much, it was easily, a sure thing that Ber would fill her, and use his lover until she was a passed out, limp fuck doll of a beauty.

Local Time:
As all the positions he could think of, she began to cry out in pleasure, more and more, loving how this was feeling in between them. "I-I will!" she cried out in between thrusts, loving how this felt with his stamina still- she knew she could cum over and over again- and he could tell how aroused she was by the slippery mess she was making while squirting out for him.

Local Time:
Finally slowing down, and seemingly finishing up in his woman, the seductive witch now in such an odd yet enjoyable position would feel her lover pulling out. as he released her ankles,
this in term let her legs fall onto the ground. as her body free to finally unfold. before the wicked, yet handsome looking Ber moved upon her once more. moving himself to pull his witch, Vanessa into
his arms.

One arm moving under her knees, as he lifted her, in an oddly familiar position before lowering her once more upon his slick, thick wicked spear. using The witch as if she was a lover doll, and a soft, and ideal
weight set for building his arm strength in this odd position. lifting her, and lowering the witch slowly. with his one arm under her knees, thus his hand able to keep her legs held close together, making the slick warm depths
feel all the tighter. as the other hand was around her back, and under Vanessa's one arm. allowing the hand to fondle her breast as he did this.

"You are the only woman I will ever need, and I will ensure no one but I shall fill this with pups. " saying this, despite how he no longer looked like a wolf man. the bestial partner had his mind frame, and monstrous strength
which did not match his human form's appearance. It would not be a falsity to state this stud had to much endurance for most women to even imagine the possibility of being loved, and enduring the pleasure like Vanessa
was able to do so. However the two were in many ways to perfect for one another, as this playful way he was using her, left the lovely witch free to use her arms, and even adjust her weight however she wanted, if the witch wanted
to force her lover to change yet another position, which could be seen as a more romantic position then her being lifted and dropped like a lustful work out toy.

Local Time:
Vanessa though was thoroughly enjoying this..being fucked on how her lover saw fit. The feeling of his cock filling her again and again.. “Ber..” she called out to him as he promised her that he’d be the only one to impregnate her..her hand on his chest, her hand then glowing and sealing their bond further. “My womb is yours..” she breathed out in between moans, wanting nothing more than to carry his pups.

Local Time:
Quiet some time passed, as Vanessa would find her belly feeling very weighed down. more then that she looked pregnant with the sheer amount of seed. as her body was laid out ontop of
Ber. His own wicked hard on still deep in her, as the wolf man would move faintly. as he held her against his frame now. kissing her neck and shoulder.

"this has been an amazing night together, we now belong to one another, and no one else. I would have no other. "
saying this to her, however the witch would be the one to realize at least in this human form. her partner could go wild, unlike his natural wolf form, it would seem their was no life force
or mana in his seed. but when he was in a feral looking wolf, or wolfman form, he had a seed surging with both mana and life. yet in this form he was much more enjoyable to feel, and be with.
thus forcing the witch to realize something Ber would not on his own. if they truly wanted to try and impregnate her, they would need to keep at it, in werewolf or feral wolf form, not his human form.
but his human form could be considered much more of a gentle lover with how he handled her, despite how dominating, and forceful her lover handled her body.

Local Time:
"we rest together, and then we can go out tomorrow, and find our new hidden den? what you say? we go away from both our worlds, just us a new world for our kin, against all else?"
as the beast spoke, referring to starting a new pack with Vanesse in a new land. however unlike the wolf pack which allowed the strong to do as they wished, the world Vanessa came from
would surely come to seek her out. if nothing else to keep the knowledge known in her mind from being revealed to the world. Yet for right now, the beast man wanted to paint a picture of a
beautiful under ground den, which can have a tiny hand belt hut ontop of it. to hide the true den. as if it would allow others to think Vanessa was living alone, or just a small couple depending on visitors, while
the true home would be the under belly. however as much as this might sound enjoyable, it also brought many risks, which they were already stirring by being together thus far.

Local Time:
She listened to his words and bit her lip lightly, opening her eyes an letting them fall on his face. “Ber..as much as I would love that..you know as much as I do that my pact..my coven, I- I’ve..” she thought about it and gave a soft sigh. “I’d love nothing more than to start a life with you..run away..perhaps my coven will not track me down if I move far away from them..” but what about his wolf pack?

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom