RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Mother, and her Half Breed child. A New Lord of the House

Local Time:
3:17 PM
@Lord Sesshoumaru
@Angelica
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mother:
Luna
Snow Leopard - Demi Human
Female ( she / her )
Appearance
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Son
Bel
Snow Leopard Human Half breed
( appears human, but has demi human's enhance strength, and senses )
Age 18
Male ( he / Him )
Appearance:
1725591565947-png.1603

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The older man would get up, stretching his massive limbs out, as this human of a massive 6'9. with muscles abundant, he was a walking meat wall of pure human power. moving to walk tours his tiny, yet busty wife, which was actually a Demi Human. normally a humanoid creature like his wife would be nothing more then a simple pet or slave. but this rare, and beautiful female of the Snow Leopard kin had found a powerful warrior of a man. one who had saved her long ago, and took her as a kitten to be his. now many years later they were a family with their own kit. a son who had followed in his father's foot steps. having gone out for several weeks for training. and the test to become an adventurer, however unlike Rufus who was a SSS+ platinum rank, their boy would start as a E, or at Best a D rank adventurer.

moving to lean down and kiss his woman in her lips with a deep and passionate kiss. knowing her heat would be on her soon, as the two had often locked themselves away from the world when she fell into her heat cycle. but this time, due to a special subjugation request, the mother would be on her own this heat cycle. Unaware that this was actually part of her man's master plan. for their son had come of age, and needed a woman to become a real man. more then that, a beautiful demi human like her would not get the boy shamed if he touched or did worse to her. despite how she was his mother, and how she was protected and treated over the years. little did the busty seductive milf know, that she was groomed for her own son all this time. and now it was to become the night where her true mission would become known.

"Well babe, I have to head out, so make sure to take care of our boy when he gets back. hope for good news, but most boys fail the test on their first try. so try not to be to hard on him. "
saying this after the kiss, and gently patter her head, his massive hand covering the top of her head perfectly between her ears. if the mother wanted one last quickie before her man left for who knew how many weeks on this dangerous mission. this would be her last chance to seduce her lord, and husband for some time.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Before any mission Luna always prepared and packed her husband’s food and clothes for him, be apart of the mission in her own way. Her ear flicks back hearing foot steps of his approach, turning to jeep his lips, a smile growing in response. A reminder of his departure brought on a small pout “I already have planned a wonderful meal for him regardless of his results. He did his best either way and the experience will teach him” she spoke softly. She reaches up to give her husband a hug not wanting to keep him past his time to leave. “Promise, you will return to me safely” she whispers, kissing his cheek as her ears flatten down out of already missing him.

Luna had been more concerned with her son returning home and her husband’s mission to pay attention to her heat cycle calendar. They had been careful after Bel was born from getting pregnant again but still her fear husband stated her heat.

Local Time:
"Oh, Luna my love, you know we will always be together, this is but a long trip apart physically. besides I have to return, who else could ever hope to make me a happy man, other then my cute little woman hmm?"

as he spoke teasing her, and playfully moving to easily lift his feline wife up in one arm, so he could kiss her deeply. the passion, would only entice her body to feel the faint need grow a little faster now. However as he would set her back down onto her paws. Her husband would remind his fluffy little wife of one rule they had set for her, due to the nature of her species.

"remember love, if you need to go into town for any reason, make sure our son is with you, when I am away. promise me this, so I know I have a woman to return to. "
as he would say this, the land they lived in, Demi Humans such as Luna were seen as nothing more then toy's to be used, and abused, then tossed when done with. however she had been taken by her husband long ago when they were both young. making him her young mast back when she was but a kit herself. however the two made a forbidden love life for each other, it was not unheard off, but they had to play it carefully in public. however their son was raised knowing t his, as such he was often bullied for treating demi humans as equals.

once she would give her word, Luna would find her husband leaving her, and thanking her for the meals. as it would be a few weeks this time before his due return. However little did Luna know, her lover, and husband had timed this tripe carefully, and more so he had paid the guild to give his son a special time slot for the test. thus it would be later in the day when Bel returned, as such his mother would be in full heat, and in need of her care at the same time. if things played out, the two would become a new item, freeing the husband from his special god marked oath from the prayers they made together. for he planned to have his wife break the sacred vow with their own child, as such it would break his sacred contract with her, with out any punishment for ether of them by the deities, and more so he would not be responsible for her any more financial or other wise unless he chooses. leaving the responsibility all on his son.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom