RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU A paradise by any other name AU (Knight)

Local Time:
7:37 PM
"You dropped something!" He said as she kicked at him, his hands grabbing her ankles as she kicked around. His arms flex and he dragged her to him, her legs planted firmly on either side of her head. "You lost something right?' He said still holding her down. Wrapped around his wrist was something red, stringy.

Local Time:
6:37 PM
SHe would yelp as he forces her legs around her head, Her pussy practically on display despite her bikini she was wearing, he voluptuous ass inches from him. "W..what are you talking about?" she says trying to calm down when she saw the top and would scream once again trying to cover her her massive tits in her small hands "w..who are you and what do you want?"

Local Time:
"I'm Rowan, and uh I live on this beach" he said as she tried to cover herself up, the skin right trunks on him started to tighter further. Damn. "Fuck I was just trying to uh, give this back to ya and all but I don't know of it matters to ya" he said as he openly looked her over.

Local Time:
6:37 PM
She blushes as she had seemed to have the wrong opinion of this man who was just trying to help her. From her current position it was hard to see his tight trunks or the boner she was giving him. "s..sorry i just got shocked and a bit scared there." she would grabe her top and try to cover herself once more "thank you for getting this"

Local Time:
Rowan lips his lips, smiling broadly, his shark fangs bristling pearly white. "No worries, uh, are you the new Izzy?" He said she realized gus hands never moved to unfold her. Her bikini was already giving him quite the view. His trunks got tighter and tighter. The sharks eyes raking all over her. He wondered if she would be just like Izzy.

Local Time:
"Hm. You uh. You didn't really look at your job requirements did you" he said picking up on her behavior. She seemed so...well...put together and not at the right kind of Mayor for the job. "I remember it saying you need a prompt and dedicated residential service standard, or you will get bad reviews."

Local Time:
"Thank you, Mayor Lucy," He said as he walked out of the water, his back to her already, he walked to the door, unlocking it with a key that was around his neck. " You uh, want a towel or something?" He said as he opened the door. Inside the house was deep sea themed, the walls were a dark blue with ebbs of softer colors, and small luminous lights twinkling. the Windows were closed. She saw a bed, shaped like a clam shell that was shut tight. A few tables with sets of glass bobbles on it.

Local Time:
"Damn that thing is really bouncy " he mumbled as he watched her jiggle, he pulled again, the lid rattling and jamming against. Lucy felt the shark grunt, his chest pressing slight on her back as he pulled again, his body pressing against her. She felt something hard rubbing up against her ass now.

Local Time:
As she practically rubbed herself around him, her ass cheeks wrapped so close around him he was hard as a rock. Rowan pulled harder, the lid pulling up finally. The Shark however lost balance, stumbling forward and knocking her onto the cushy soft mattress as he fell on her

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom