RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
12:18 AM
Lock looked over, swallowing dryly as she sauntered over, jiggling and bouncing in all her summer thick glory. In the city, she would have been on her back the second he saw her, but he was Stull fighting his instincts to be professional....ofcourse she had nothing but to look down and see how excited her mayor was. "Sure. He said as he looked away from the tents he set up, we'll the one he built up, he had to combine them just to make one tent that normally elheld 2 people.

Local Time:
Lock lifted his water, slurping it down, forcing himself to look up....ofcour noe Isabelle got a show of her own as her Mayor suddenly doused himself in ice water, it made his skin shiny and ran over him like a alabaster statue. It accented the build of his body, rolling drops along the valleys of his muscles.

Local Time:
Lock blinked as he picked up on her scent again, the waft of her heat making him look down at her. "Eh, ahem, look at me, making a mess of myself like that" he said laughing as he shook his head. Ofcourse he wasn't even sure Isabelle was completely listening when he said it, if he could smell her lust so heavily.

Local Time:
11:18 PM
SHe shakes her head "n..no i do not need help with this. It will be fine" she says nervously. There is no way she would do something so lewd with a stranger. SHe was a lady after all. Only way something like that would happen was if he took advantage of the clueless girl who could perhaps be tricked into the lewdness

Local Time:
"I think something got unplugged and needs to be put back in." He said blinking. Gosh she was naive....he looked down at her ass as she raised it up before him. He shifted down quietly. It wasn't him just jumping a beast girl...no...he was doing his job as a Mayor. He licked his lips, starting to reach out to grab her ass again.

Local Time:
"Uhhh yeah." He said honestly. "You uh you really got alot to work with." Said as he moved his hands....but now he was squeezing rather than pulling g her skirt. "Let me help you out" he said as he moved closer, pushing his mouth over panties, pushing his tongue against her wet sex.

Local Time:
"i appreciate that mr may..." she squeals as she feels him grab her ass and something wet hit her pussy "w..what is going on mayor? What is that i feel?" Her aroma was stronger than ever now and filling his nostrils only fueling the lust he already had. Her pussy was wet from before and quivering to his touvh

Local Time:
His thumbs slid her panties aside his tongue pushing directly into her, starting to lick her out, slurping and tasting her nectar. His face pushed deeper into her, his hands squeezing on her ass and slapping it a little, not roughly... but he clearly was enjoying her shape.

Local Time:
"m..mr mayor w..what are you doing? Is that your..." she lets out a loud moan as her eyes roll back as she cums almost instantly on his face. This was only due to all of the teasing he gave her earlier. But he could tell that she had more in the tank. Her juices squiriting violently onto his face and tongue.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom