RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
12:08 AM
Lock grunts as he pulled her into his thrusts, his body slamming into her harder and her, his hands running through her fur around to her breasts, grabbing on them and squeezing on her, enjoying the hot slick hole she had for him. He was only building up his force pleasure feeding him.

Local Time:
His fingers pibched on her hardened nipples, pulling them and rolling them in his fingers as he rutted onto go's assistant. Her moans, the feel of her body, ever tight squeeze of her pussy, made the human almost hyper aware of how she fekt. He was almost on a set...or atleast working a girl he knew from the scene. He shifted his position, pulling her from under the desk as he sat down with her, bouncing her on his cock.

Local Time:
Lock squeezing her tits in his hands, effectively treating the shortstop like a living doll in his farms. As she begged for him to cum, to fill her woth it, he drove himself inti her again, his tip tapping against her womb as he started cumming inside of her without fear

Local Time:
Lock blinked at her plea fir more. "Uhhh you...you want it every day? Just like this?' He said almost taken aback. It wasn't something he was used to ofcourse, it was....different ti hear. "What about your uh..." he gestured to her belly. "Fertility? You'd be getting knocked up over and over"

Local Time:
"Mm- I didn't say- I had a problem with pregnant beasts. Mm- just making sure you knew exactly what you were asking for." He said as she bounced in him, his cock was string inside her still, even after shooting si much, it wasn't softening at all. He grabbed hervtots again. "I guess you'll be my bitch then"

Local Time:
"Mmm, I'm careful enough to keep the numbers low." He said as he pet her belly. Well as far as he knew. It wasn't like he kept a record of how many he did impregnate. For all he knew, he had alot more babies than a pro athlete on a weekend tour. He put Isabelle back on her hands abd knees, on the proper breeding position for canines like her, he grabbed her pony tail, starting to thrust into her like crazy.

Local Time:
He kept petting her, ruffling her hair and scratching her ears, looking her in the eyes and knowing the had broken her in alright. He stood up, pulling his Trunks up. "Alright, consider that your salary" He said smirking slightly as he put his jacket over her back, figuring she'd be laying there for a while. He walked over to the phone, dialing it up to try to reach Tom. "Hello?...Oh its you kid." He said as he sat at his desk. "He's out huh? Eh Fine, Tell him Lock is going to do well on this resort. Just bring need a damn store here to make some goods and get Bells." He said to the Nookling on the other side if the call. "When he shows? Alright. Fine, ill get to work over here then"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom