RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
9:35 PM
Lock folded his arms. "Did you ommit your bunny dick from them too..." he said glaring at him. He sighed. "You still have to stay in my house...." he narrowed his eyes at him. "Alright. To be a good Mayor....is there anything else you are hiding from me?" He said heaving a sigh. As long as Jenny wasn't a hidden half brother....this wasn't the worst thing he'd done on the island. "....like....if I had to consider an alternative service for you because of yiur unfortunate breeding condition." He muttered

Local Time:
9:35 PM
Lock glanced away as the boy tried to look him in the eyes, obviously still not quite ready to lock eyes with a boy while he was gobbling hos cock up so hungrily. It was...a little bit too intimate for the moment. Timmy was groaning as he pumped his hips, rutting the Rabbit as jard as he could.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom