RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
10:42 PM
She would blush as he starts to rub his cock against her, something that was as this as her arms. SHe would push him back "w..what are you doing s..stop that" she replied in protest but really this was what she wanted. Ever since she met this man she wanted him to start groping and feeling her up without asking. He was too nice so far so this was a nice change for her

Local Time:
11:42 PM
He smirked at her a bit his hand moving abd grabbing on her Ass now, lurching her back to him. "Are you really being honest? You want me to stop?" He tested further, his fingers sinking into her fat cheeks, twisting to pin her against one if the changing booths. "I knew you what you you were doing in the changing room!" He teased hotly

Local Time:
"Oh really? You don't remember?" He said as he slapped her on the ass roughly. "I know you opened the glory hole and watch me!" He said as he squeezed her tightly, pulling her back into the changing room and pushed her against the wall so she was looking uo to the handle. "Remember!" He said

Local Time:
He smirks at her words. "Are you lying to me?" He said as he pulled the handle, snatching it open. "You were right here-watching me!" He said as he spanked her again, Hardee than before. "You think I'm stupid?" He said as he pushed her again, bending her over the small bench in the changing room, his hands running up on her chest.

Local Time:
"Oh so you do think I'm stupid? The Nooklings don't swing that way." He said as he rubbed on her nipples, pinching them as he then turned Jenny around. "You're going to finish this thing off, or I'll make you" he threatened as he grabbed her chin. The Mayor's eyes twinkling like lustful stars for her.

Local Time:
Lock bared down upon her, his body slamming into hers, his sack slapping against her face as he used her like a toy. Ofcourse he was paying close attention while he was at work, fucking her face like he was trying to scramble her brain like an egg, watching to see when she was reaching her limits on precious precious air.

Local Time:
Lock groaned in pleasure as he felt her throat tightening, the monster in her throat thribbing like crazy. His overwhelming scent bested against her face, his sack slapping faster the more lustful he got. "Mm-take my dick-suck it right like you should have-" he said as he squeezed her ears a bit. He moved a hand, pulling up her tankini top to play with her breast.

Local Time:
Lock pulled his cock out of her throat a moment, his monster tool glistening and sticky with her saliva as he allowed her to catch some breath, his hands squeezing and pinching on her nipples again. She may have had small totties, but he treated them like they were any other, giving them plenty of attention.

Local Time:
Lock kept his grip on her ears, forcing her to Bob her head now, pushing her so far her face was pressed into his base. "Mmm-ill make you my top dick sucker. Even if I have to take it every day until you give it!" He said playing into her dark desires. He lurched her up and down faster. Her taste buds getting gummed up with the thick salty precum of her new mayor. "If you suck it good enough, maybe I'll even add yiu to my breeding list!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom