RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
9:34 AM
Lock's laughter caught in his throat as she teased him. Ofcourse he knew his father and mother had a period of time they had troubles. Split up for a while and resolved later on, they had even been kind enough to eachother to understand any bedroom activities that they did. His father had been careful enough, not wanting to confuse his son, to keep himself from being open about what he had going on. But he still remembered a tall beast wanting thst would try to sneak out when it was late. "Lorraine-you-"

Local Time:
"I'm glad you were entertained." He said with a slight scowl. Lock turned away from her, stalking out of the room to digest the knowledge. A sister. And he fucked her. Fucked her raw. And they both enjoyed it. He felt his gut churn in digest in himself. Did he tell her? God how?

Local Time:
He rubbed on her belly a bit longer, then stood up. "You're fine with me then?" He said as he stroked her head,taking her into their cottage. He sat on their large dog bed they used for a couch. The cottage was lightly furnished, Nice and simple for the moment with the handiwork of Lock places around. A log table, rustic homely chairs, a proper bed fir sleeping, a few benches to serve as display tables for small projects.

Local Time:
"Are you sure?" He said as she washed on him, starting to pick up the soap and starting to do the same fir her. Rubbing and lathering her fur, his fingers working over her. "Well be careful. She is my sister, you might fall prey to the family charms" he said smirking slightly to himself.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom