RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ship of Claws. (Crazy)

Local Time:
1:54 AM
Ben looked around for a brief moment before he felt being pushed towards the bed. Landing softly, he looked up at her, blushing hard. "I--I...of course," she would hear him respond, doing as she asked, he stripped his garments one by one, and soon, his lean- yet toned and fit body was on full display for her. What lay in-between his legs too was of course impressive as well, already hardening despite on how shy he presented himself. His length was thick and surprisingly long- standing up at about nearly half of her forearm.

Local Time:
9:54 AM
She blinked as she watched him stripping down, giving a soft gasp as he revealed what lurked between his legs "My My My..." She murmured, leaning in to whisper into his ear "What a big boy you are, Cutie..." She gave his ear a kiss, before moving away to strip herself off "Now... Why don't you just sit there and I'll teach you some lessons..." She smirked, moving between his legs and taking his length into her mouth.

Local Time:
Ben couldn’t stop being a bashful mess, with him exposed and her teasing him..and the minute she said she would ‘teach’ him some things, he gasped out as her mouth went around his length. Groaning softly he leant back slightly, watching her. “Mmn- that..feels good,” he responded, his length twitching slightly at the feeling, obviously enjoying himself already, wondering what she’d do next with her mouth.

Local Time:
Ben’s eyes shone with a hint of lustful desire as his next words reached her ears. “No- I- I never really..” he was truly so innocent as she had believed.

He nearly whimpered out his next sentence. “Will..will you teach me more things?” He asked, his tone practically begging- hot and heavy.. like his body couldn’t wait until more was done.

Local Time:
She leant in and placed a kiss onto his lips "I will, don't you worry... Well, aslong as you behave yourself..." She licked her lips as she spoke, before biting his neck and marking him, pulling away to speak again "Now, my pet... I'll teach you what the inside of a woman feels like..." She slid down onto his length, giving a moan that would pale in comparison to his.

Local Time:
Ben blinked as he began to notice her getting closer- his heart beating faster as she marked him her property.

Damn, branded yet again..but this time, his feelings mixed in with everything. Sure- he had never felt a woman’s touch before and everything was new..

And the moment she slipped down onto his length- the feeling that encompassed was incredible and Benjamin had to contain himself from cumming again. “Fuck-“ he whispered underneath his breath.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Ben began to pant softly as she began to move on top of his length. Hearing her words and that flush deepened on his face..

“It’s so..” she would hear him moan out again, “T-Tight-“ his cock throbbed the more she moved, his cum had definitely been used as a lubricant at this point.

The next question was in his mind though..what kind of ‘pet’ will he be?

Local Time:
She continued her movements, moaning in return before pausing and looking into his eyes "So Ben... Because I'm nice, and you've been behaving... I'll let you choose what you want to be, aboard my ship. You can either belong to only me, belong to us all, or be a crewman, who happens to service us in the evenings..." She leant in "But if you choose the last one, you'll have to work for it..." She whispered hotly into his ear.

Local Time:
His body tingled with excitement and pleasure as she spoke hotly into his ear- and he couldn’t help but have his length throb more at the thought.

“I-I..I’d love to work for it..I want to give you and your crew pleasure..” he spoke, the mark he had been given began to heat up more- making him hot and flustered..but his eyes were locked onto hers, dilated heavily and obviously enjoying this time with her.

Will the mark allow him to be shared though?

Local Time:
He blinked and looked to her. “I just..push inside?” He asked.

Oh the sweet innocent man she had picked up. It almost felt wrong to keep him as a pet but then again..it wasn’t like she would feel anything for him. At least not yet.

But the Blood Moon that would rise soon didn’t hold the same sway it used to, so who knows what would happen between supernaturals..

Local Time:
Benjamin nodded and began to do so, grunting softly at the tight feeling he suddenly felt as he pushed all the way in. He gasped out slightly, the warmth here was 5 times hotter than Emma’s pussy. “Ah-..Shit—“ he cursed out, gripping on her waist and waiting a moment before he pulled backwards then forward again, grunting out more as his knot started to form fully and effectively plugging her up.

Local Time:
(You posted o-O?! Oops)

Benjamin gave another moan- it sounded pretty much like a dog whining as he was ‘mounting his bitch’. Panting, he began to push in and out faster- well, as much ‘out’ as his knot let him, which wasn’t a lot. He then could feel his length throb- and it swelled- soon he came and cried out as he pushed forward, releasing his load all inside of Emma’s ass. “Fuck!!” He cried out as he released, grunting as he slowly came to a stop.

Local Time:
(It's all good :) )

Emma-Rose gave a long moan in return, her voice matching the almost dog like whining "Fuck me... you really were pent up..." She moaned out to him as he flooded her ass with his release, his knot locking it in "I feel bloated just from that... Good thing you didn't do that inside my slit..." She laughed softly, turning her head to look up at him "So, was that good for you, my new pet?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom