RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ship of Claws. (Crazy)

Local Time:
1:42 AM
Liam groaned happily, his cock throbbing a bit more now to Willow’s actions, the feeling of her mouth and tits were incredible.. and even her ass jiggling made him harder by the second. He could feel a release coming soon- but she would be able to guess that without his words telling her.

Local Time:
9:42 AM
She smiled as he moaned out about her, almost giggling in delight that she didn't even need to touch him to make him moan "Master likes watching?" She asked as she finally finished cleaning herself, moving to sit up on the bed, positioning herself to be pushed back with ease if he wanted to pin her down.

Local Time:
She curled up in his arms and closed her eyes, nuzzling into him as she slowly fell asleep...

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the sea, Emma-Rose was stood at the wheel of her own ship, staring out at the horizon until she saw the sails of The Howling Serpent "There you are..." She grinned as she span the wheel, sending The Dancing Maiden onto a direct course for Liam's vessel.

Local Time:
(stares at the 'bump' button that I know is there but I can't access it >-> )

Ben was out on the helm, peering into the dark waters of the sea and then he glanced up, seeing another ship approaching. "Shit.." he cursed and went for the wheel - ignoring that his Captain had used this earlier on...he shakes his head, focusing - going to maneuver the ship out of the approaching one's sight.

Local Time:
By the time Ben had noticed The Dancing Maiden the other vessel was almost atop the Serpent, grapnels being swung by the Maiden's crew "Alright Ladies, you know the drill. You can beat 'em, but no killing! We want to take one with us, after all..." Emma-Rose called to her crew, licking her lips as she saw Ben at the helm "And that one there looks pretty cute from here..."

Local Time:
Ben panicked and then scrambled to get all hands on deck, and Liam had come up to see the commotion. "What in the hells..?" Liam asked, grabbing for his sword, aiming to protect Willow first.

Ben also picked up his blade and looked at the women who were boarding the ship. "Shit! If the crew hadn't been more drunk at a time like this.." they were severely outnumbered.

Local Time:
By the time Liam was upon deck, the women had already restrained basically the entire crew, with Ben and the Captain being the final two still standing as Emma-Rose came across, a wide smirk on her face "I do so love it when things go to plan..." She teased lightly, meeting Liam's eyes "Oh please, put that down. I'm just here to take one of your crew and leave the rest. Perhaps you've got a suggestion?"

Local Time:
Liam hated that his crew decided to fancy the rum a little too often than they should and he lowered his weapon. He had to think. Who should he- “I’ll go!” Benjamin spoke and looked to Liam, and Liam stared in shock.

“Please. Don’t hurt anyone else,”Ben pleaded, dropping his sword. He figured he’d never see the Howling Serpent again but also figured it might be a way to leave it since he had really didn’t want to be on the seas in the first place.

Local Time:
(I'd like to think that they're cousins or something XD)

Liam stood there, baffled at what had happened. He then pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Fuck! Goddamn women..!" he cursed, shaking his head. Speaking of women..he went to go check on Willow.

Ben was upon the Dancing Maiden now and he looked around at her deck. He then looked to Emma-Rose and wondered what exactly was going through her head.

(I'll remind you that Ben loves being submissive ;3 )

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom